Welcome Back to Hawaii: 25th Floor Penthouse

25th Floor – Home of Antonio and Camila Dawson
She was currently in the midst of dropping the boys off with her mom and brother, the wife and mother needing some time with her husband, which is something that they both already understood, as they knew that she has been under a lot of stress recently. Stress that was not very good for the baby, which was something that Gabby knew. Making her way over to the fridge with some of the bottles that she just made for the boys, Gabby smiled as she opened it to see that her mom already filled it up with a bunch of baby food. Turning around, Gabby smiled as she looked at her family; and that most definitely was something that she was grateful for. "So, you guys pretty much expected this, didn't you?" Her mother laughed a bit as Gabby asked her whether she had a feeling that she would ask her and Antonio to watch the boys, just a few days after they returned to Hawaii. "Gabriela, look at me." Gabby agreed with her mother as he said that, smiling at her mom; after which, Camila walked up to her beautiful pregnant daughter this morning.

"Gabby, you and Matt have been through a lot recently; and I also know that you have been dealing with some bad memories from when the boys were in the NICU, due to the fact that the Halsteads are currently in the NICU with their twins." Gabby took a breath as she heard her mother say that, as that most definitely was the truth. "And honestly, I just need some time with my husband; we can unpack and just relax, enjoy our first weekend in Hawaii." That's when Gabby heard her brother walk into the kitchen. "And you're sure that he's going to want this?" Turning her head, Gabby looked at her brother. "Antonio, he's a man." Antonio just laughed as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the case; after which, he proceeded to hug her. "I'm so glad that we're back home in Hawaii." Gabby agreed with Antonio as he said that, because this really was where they need to be right now. "I'm sure that the Halsteads are too. That's why I was okay with this." Antonio agreed with Gabby as she said that. "And you have your manufacturing here."

Gabby pushed her brother away as he said that, as that was not what she wanted to think about right now; rather, he wanted to think about what she and Matt are going to do this weekend. "Now listen, you know that you guys can always just call us if something needs to happen; but you also have to remember that this is until Tuesday, because me and Matt have an appointment on Monday. If we don't have to deal with the boys, then I would like that." Camila smiled. "Where's the appointment? Do I get more scans?" Gabby looked at her mom. "Oh, that's not what I'm talking about. Me and Matt are going to visit a daycare for the boys, because we think it's time we get them in a daycare; they need to associate with kids, and I think we've just concluded that this is home. So, I'm done with dragging my feet; and we need to get them in a daycare, so that we can let them make friends." Camila agreed with her daughter as she said that, as that was something that she most definitely agreed with. "I think that's a great idea." Gabby smiled.

"Thanks mom, I have just been so confused when it comes to whether this is a good idea; but having your sup..." Camila then got close to her daughter, wanting her to relax. "Hey, take it easy and just relax Gabby; this is a good idea, and you are going to enjoy some time with your husband." Gabby agreed with her mother as she said that, as that most definitely was something that she was interested in. "However, I hope you both know that you guys can't come upstairs without our permission." Antonio laughed as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was something that he didn't want either; and that was due to the fact that he didn't want to risk running into his sister, as well as his brother-in-law making love. I mean, that was something that he already knew that they were going to do; it was no surprise to either of them. Heck, even Camila knew that her daughter wanted some intimate time with her husband; and that was something that she was going to get from her husband, as soon as they're alone with each other. It's just what they do.

"Oh, we both know sis; we aren't going to come upstairs and brother you, and we're going to make sure that you get the time that you need. And I promise that we're going to let you talk to the boys whenever you want." Gabby laughed as she heard her brother say that, as he didn't really have a choice. "Antonio, you really don't have a choice in that matter; they are my sons, and that means that I can talk to them whenever I want." Camila agreed with her daughter as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Okay, well I am glad that you guys are just taking some time; you guys are going to have a lot of fun, and you guys are going to make sure that you rest and take it easy." Gabby agreed with her mom and brother as they both told her that, before getting close to them; after which, they both proceeded to hug them. "Thank you so much guys, and I want to thank you on behalf of Matt." Antonio laughed as he heard Gabby say that, as his brother-in-law will most definitely appreciate the fact that they have time alone with each other.

"Okay, well I am going to get out of here. Thanks again, and I hope you guys have fun with the boys. I already said goodbye when we put them in their cribs, and I am so glad that you already set those up Antonio." Antonio agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Like I said, I already knew that you were going to do that." Gabby nodded, smiling at her family; and that was due to the fact that she was thrilled to be getting some time alone, now to just get that time ready for when her husband gets home. Turning around, Gabby smiled as she walked back over to the elevator; that way, she could head upstairs and go get their weekend ready today.