One Last Half-Hour of Girl Time

Hi Readers: Sorry for how short the last chapter was, and I am really trying to make them longer. However, that doesn't mean that I don't like it when I write something short. After all, that was what we needed right now for that chapter. But now, it's time for me to get this romantic time started; and I definitely can't wait for that to happen, here we go with romance.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Primary Suite, Casey Home – To say that the wife was ready get away with her husband this weekend was an understatement. She has been waiting for this day for a while, and everything just seemed perfect right now; they would be alone, and just be with each other. And that was everything that the wife and mother wanted right now, time alone with the man of her dreams; and that included time away from her boys. As much as she loved Matteo and Noah, she also loved her husband and was craving some quality time with him; time where they can talk, and so that she can check up on him. Yes, check up on him. And that was especially the case after the recent news that the wife just got, news from back home; and her best friend already knew that was on her mind. Or at least, she thought she did. "Let me guess, you're thinking about how your man is going to be begging to get that dress off of you the moment you get there?" Turning to look at her best friend, Gabby laughed and smiled.

"Some. I'm also thinking about..." Stella nodded. "Otis." Gabby agreed, taking a breath. "I know, I need to concentrate on my husband but..." Stella laughed, agreed with her best friend when she said that. "Yeah, you do. But listen, I actually just spoke to Matt. Apparently, Kelly is there setting something up for you; and my idiot husband decided to not bring a car along." Gabby groaned. "So, what does that mean?" Stella smirked. "Well, that means that wee get one last half-hour of girl time." Gabby was a bit confused when she heard Stella say that. "I'm going to be giving you a ride, so that I can pick up the idiot father of my sons." Gabby laughed as she heard Stella say that, before remembering something. "Oh shit, that reminds me of something." Gabby then walked over to the boys' dresser that she has in here, where she has a bag that she's been meaning to give to Stella. A bag of clothes that she was going to be able to use, including some of the prototypes that they made from ELLA.

"Here, I've been meaning to give you this." Gabby said as she walked over to her best friend, well aware that she was going to appreciate what she was giving to her. Grabbing the back from her best friend, Stella went to go see what was in there; at the same time, Gabby made her way over to her bed so that she could grab her bag. Also, she decided to grab a few extra clothes for Matt; after all, she does know her husband. And she's certain that he missed a few things that he was going to want to have, including some of his favorite swim trunks (which just so happen to also be quite easy to take off). Walking over to Stella this afternoon, Gabby smiled when she saw that she was looking at some of the clothes. "Well, I am so glad that this is what you're giving me. These are adorable, and they look quite expensive." Gabby laughed. "Okay, I may have splurged a bit when it came to what I bought for the boys." Stella laughed as she heard Gabby say that, as that was definitely an understatement.

"Girl, are you kidding? You definitely splurged when it came to what you bought the boys." Gabby agreed with Stella when she said that, smiling at her best friend. "Stella, I've always wanted to be a mom. So, I decided to give them the best I could find; and I am also using it for inspiration for that line." Stella turned to look at her best friend, smiling. "Oh my god. I love the idea that you're already thinking of." Gabby laughed as she heard Stella say that, before putting her bag over her shoulder; after which, she started to walk out of her room with her best friend. "You want to create clothes that are the same quality as those huge companies like GUCCI and Armani, but you want to do it for a better cost." Gabby agreed with Stella when she said that. "By the way, I hope you know that you can always come to me if you want something nice for a date." Stella laughed as she heard her best friend tell her that. "Oh honey, that was already going to happen based on that net worth of yours!"