Birthday R&R: A Conversation with Ramon

That was going to be the first (of many) topics that they were going to cover today, the hypothetical names that they can use for their (future) child; the one that they are currently pregnant with. And they are going to talk about it as they cuddle up to each other in bed, which is something that Gabby needs to do right now. With her not feefling good, she just needs to take it easy and relax in bed; that way, she isn't going to be too stressed about what's going on with their baby right now. But that didn't mean that she wasn't thinking about it, especially with all of the risks that came with her being pregnant so soon after giving birth to the twins. But that didn't mean that her sitting down in bed didn't help her, as she did have a great chance to look out at the ocean; which is something that always calms her down on a daily basis, and that was why Matt switched sides with her when they moved here. "You more comfortable here in bed than outside?" Turning her head, Gabby smiled as she looked up at her husband; nodding, she extended her hand.

"Come here." Matt agreed with Gabby when she asked him to come join her in bed, which is exactly what he plans on doing today; after all, it's where they both need to be at the moment. "Slip over in bed, I want you to lay down some more." Gabby shook her head. "No, I can't. Look down." Confused, Matt looked down to see a bucket on the ground. "Oh." Gabby sighed. "I just want to be prepared." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before coming to sit down next to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. After which, he went ahead and put his hand on hers. "Look at me for a sec." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, doing just that. "I don't care if you throw up on the ground, because I can always clean that up. And I can always clear the sheets. All that matters to me, is that you feel good." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, before smiling at him. "How about you go hang your towel up? Then you can come hold me in bed...and we can talk about what I mentioned in the bathroom." Matt agreed.

"And we will talk about that. But first, I want to go talk to your mom okay? I want to go tell her that you're okay." Gabby sighed. "Can you just text her? I want to get comfortable with you, and just relax with the man I love. And if you don't do it because you love me, then do it because it's my birthday." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before leaning in and kissing the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Oh, I will most definitely do it because I love you; no need to worry about that." That's when Matt and Gabby both heard Andy rush into the room, their furry friend coming to join Gabby in bed. He then got close to her and smiled as he went to get close to her before licking her face, hearing she was sick. "Hey, down boy. Down boy." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before looking at him. "Oh, is someone jealous that I'm getting kisses from another..." That's when Gabby heard her phone ring. "Oh..." Matt then put his hand on hers. "Hey, we both agreed no business today." Gabby sighed. "Can I check who it is?"

Matt sighed, before going to grab her phone, which is when he saw that it wasn't business, rather it was her father. "Actually, I think you're going to want to take this call." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that. "Slip over, and I'll give you your phone." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, slipping over so that he can get in bed with her; after which, Matt got up and proceeded to open the covers. Climbing in, Matt smiled as he wrapped his arm around his beautiful wife so that he can give her comfort; after which, he proceeded to give Gabby her phone so that she could see who was calling her. That's when she noticed that it was her father. "Oh." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, cuddling up to her as he tugged the covers up; after which, he turned his head and kissed the side of her head. "How about you answer? And we can talk to your dad." Gabby smiled at her loving husband. "You sure you want to..." Matt smiled at his beautiful wife. "Gabby, I'm not going anywhere." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling at him.

After which, she proceeded to answer the call and put it on speakerphone. "Hi dad." It was then that the normal Ramon Dawson's personality came out; the joyous, over the top personality that Ramon is known for. "Feliz cumpleaños niña." (Happy birthday baby girl). Gabby laughed and smiled before speaking to her father in Spanish. "Gracias papa." (Thanks dad). The father just laughed. "Cariño, no tienes por qué agradecerme. Siempre te llamaré para decirte feliz cumpleaños." (Sweetheart, you have no reason to thank me. I will always call you to say happy birthday.) That's when Gabby decided to tell her father that Matt was here, that way he can understand what he's telling her. "Dad, Matt's here. And I would like him to be part of this conversation, as we have some news to share." Matt smiled when he heard Gabby say that, before slipping down in bed and kissing her forehead softly. After which, Gabby smiled as she cuddled up to him and rolled over onto her side a bit more. After which, Matt turned his head and kissed her forehead.