Heart Stopping, Plan Changing News

Hi Readers: What are you guys thinking of the "plans" that Matt and Gabby have for some time alone? Well, as we all know; nothing can go right in this world. What do know what I mean by that? Well, how about you read along and find out what I mean by that?
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

October 1st, 2019 – 72 Hours Later, Casey Home
This was not their original plan, their plan for what they were going to be doing for a couple days. He and Gabby were going to go to Hawaii, spend a few days alone at their place there, and just take it easy; but that was not going to happen, not when their friend needs them. And not just in Los Angeles, but with him right now; and there was a reason for that, a reason that's quite scary. It was the worst possible scare that any father could have to deal with, and that's why Matt was currently walking around his room; even though it was currently 4 in the morning, clad in nothing but his boxers. He was trying his best to be quiet, but that wasn't what Andy was doing; he just couldn't help himself, and he had to wake his wife up this morning by barking. Turning his head as he walked up to his dresser, Matt was not happy; as that was the last thing that Matt wanted him to do. "Andy, shut up." But it was too late, as Gabby was already awake. Waking up in bed, Gabby turned her head and looked at the man she loves; the man who was standing there.

"Matt?" Turning his head when he heard Gabby's voice, Matt took a breath before watching as she turned her bedside lamp on; after which, she proceeded to grab her phone so that she could check on the time. "Baby, it's four in the morning. What's going on? Is it the boys?" Matt could clearly tell that Gabby was worried when he said that, as that most definitely isn't what's happening. "Hey, no. Take a breath; just relax baby, but I need to tell you that your plans have changed." Gabby was confused when she heard Matt say that, before sitting up; at the same time, Matt sighed as he made his way over to her. "Hey, hey; look at me. What's wrong? Talk to me." Matt just took a breath as he walked up to Gabby's side of the bed, before sitting down next to his beautiful wife; after which, he put his hand on her stomach as he looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "There's something that you need to know." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that, just looking at the man she loves. "What is it baby? Talk to me."

Matt took a breath as he looked at the woman he loves, before going to grab her neck; after which, Matt proceeded to stroke her cheek as he stared into her eyes. "It's Jay and Alex's twins. He just called us, and he let us know that one of their twins' hearts stopped." Gabby was absolutely shocked as she heard her husband tell her that, as she knew that this was something scary. "Oh no." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that this is scary; and that was why he needed to do something, for his friend. After which, he got close to his wife, as he could tell that it was what she needed; she needed him to hug her, so he did just that. He hugged the woman he loves, and made her feel better, which is most definitely what happened as they held each other this early morning, ahead of them having to get up. "I know, I'm sorry about this." Gabby agreed with her husband when he said that. "So, I can only assume that we're going to the hospital so that we can go be with them?" Matt agreed with his wife, smiling at her.

"Yeah, I'll..." That's when Matt realized something, and that would be that Gabby said 'we're'; as in, the both of them. "Wait, we?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as that most definitely is something that they're going to do. "Listen, I promise; we can just go quick, make sure that they're okay...and then we can still do our..." Putting her hand on Matt's face, Gabby shook her head as that most definitely isn't what they're going to do; they aren't going to go anywhere, nor are they going to go somewhere romantic when they need to be with their friends. "Hey, of course not. We'll stay here..." That's when Matt and Gabby both heard a knock on their door, which made Matt sigh; after which, he get up and walked over to his and Gabby's door so that he can go see what was going on at their door. He then went ahead and opened it, popping his head out to see who it was; that was, until he saw that it was Antonio. "Hey, sorry. I hope I didn't wake you guys up." Getting up from their bed, Gabby grabbed her robe. "Baby, go get dressed."