Romantic Getaway: Day One, Part Four

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the last four chapters that I wrote about the Halstead Family? I hope that you guys enjoyed them and give me some honest feedback on your honest feelings about them. But now, it's time to get back to our main couple.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She ended up waking up the same way that she made Matt wake up in bed earlier today, which she was completely fine with; after all, it was the perfect revenge from husband to wife. And just like how she made Matt feel when he woke up, she didn't exactly know where her husband was right now; however, that didn't mean that she wasn't going to go find him. Well, after changing into something that her man was going to enjoy first. And that was the lingerie that she was wearing when they first got here, the lingerie that she changed out of when she went to take a swim. Standing in the washroom while admiring the lingerie that she was once again wearing for Matt, Gabby smirked since it was perfect; and it was also exactly what Matt wanted her to be wearing right now. She just knew that was the case, because he's always turned on whenever she wears lingerie like this. So now, she just had to decide whether she was going to wear a robe while making her way to wherever her husband is. She then decided that it may be the best idea, as she didn't want to run into any of the staff and have them stare at her; not when this lingerie is reserved for the man she loves.

But there was another reason that she wanted to put her robe on, as it was a robe that she's been dying to wear for Matt; a robe that he's going to love just as much as the lingerie that she's wearing for him, as it's quite short and that was intentional. This was a romantic getaway after all, and she wanted to give Matt something to please him whenever she got a chance; that's how much she loves her husband, and it was why she was now on her way to see just where Matt was. She just hoped that it didn't take long to find him. And luckily for her, it wasn't since she just saw a waiter walking through the halls with a pitcher of water. "Oh, Ms. Casey. My apologies if I woke you up." Gabby smiled as she heard the waiter say that, smiling at him as she put her hand out. "Please, call me Gabby. What is your name?" The waiter then proceeded to shake his boss' hand. "Hunter Jacobs. I'm your waiter." Gabby smiled when she heard the water say that. "Well Mr. Jacobs, you must know where my husband is if you're walking around here." Hunter smiled when he heard Gabby say that, as he definitely did know where her husband is. "He's in the cinema watching some..." Gabby smiled.

"Baseball?" The waiter agreed. "Chicago Cubs at St. Louis Cardinals." Gabby agreed with Hunter when he said that. "Oh Hunter?" The waiter then proceeded to agree with his boss. "Yes Ms. Casey?" Gabby smiled. "Can you bring me an Apple Cider? Cold?" Hunter agreed with Ms. Casey after she asked him to bring her an apple cider. "In the cinema?" Gabby agreed with Hunter, smiling as he asked her whether she wanted her cold apple cider to be served to her in the cinema. "Please." Hunter agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as he went ahead and walked away so that he could get her the cider that she wanted. At the same time, Gabby proceeded to make her way into the cinema where her husband was currently relaxing; or so she thought. Little did the wife know that he was also using this time to work on some business plans, as well as responding to some e-mails that he was getting from employees; well, less employees, and more some of their friends who are also some higher up executives at the company.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

From: Casey, Matthew
To: Halstead, William; Halstead, Natalie
Subject: RE: Hiring from Chicago Med

Hi Will and Natalie:
I just got your texts about the jobs that you guys want to offer to some of your friends from Chicago Med, and I think that the people you chose are great people. Especially Choi as he can help in the PTSD clinic especially, since he's also a veteran with PTSD (maybe). However, I know that you are thinking about trying to get Maggie from there too; and I think that you should hold off from poaching her first. I don't want to take too many of the ED staff, since we are really just starting this. I am still trying to figure stuff out. And while I do have the money to hire them, I am hoping to get all of the Casey Fire positions filled first (which Kelly is taking care of).  At the same time, I am also trying to get Casey Police off the ground. Plus, there's licensing that needs to be done with regards to that.