A Deep Dive into Matt's PTSD - Part One: Post-Medication

He just finished taking his medication this morning, which is something that he should've done when he first woke up; but unfortunately, there were some days that he forgot to do at times. And he felt horrible about that. Just looking at his wife, he let out a sigh as he thought that she was disappointed in him. "Hey, what is that sigh all about Matt?" Matt then looked at his beautiful wife when she said that. "You aren't disappointed about the fact that I didn't take my medication this morning?" Gabby smiled as she heard Matt ask her that, as that wasn't something that she was worried about. Rather, all that mattered to her that he took them. "Matt, all that matters to me at the end of the day is that you take the medication that you need to take. Whether you take it right when you wake up, or if you take it later; I really don't care about that." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling as he made his way over to Gabby so that he can join her in bed. After all, that was exactly what he wanted to do with his wife right now. He wanted to lay down in bed with Gabby so that they can continue the conversation that they were having, about his PTSD.

However, there's another thing that Gabby is going to mention; and that's the fact that her husband brought his phone into the washroom with him, which makes her believe that he also checked his e-mails. "Did you check your work e-mails while you were in there?" Matt bit his lip when Gabby asked him whether he checked his e-mails, before setting his phone down on his charger. "If I did, would you be okay with that?" Gabby snickered as she heard Matt ask her that, because she is okay with it. She knows that her husband does need to make sure that the company runs efficiently for the sake of their employees. "I know that we have employees to take care of at the same time, so we can't always be off the grid too long." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, before proceeding to adjust his boxers; after which, he smiled at his girl as she really looked sexy in her lingerie that she was wearing for him. "Damn, I still love the sight of that lingerie that you're wearing for me right now." Gabby agreed with Matt, smirking. "I know you do, and I am sure that you want to run your hands all over it; so, are you going to join me in bed now?" Matt agreed, smirking.

Opening the covers, Matt smirked as he proceeded to make his way into his bed with his beautiful wife; who just so happens to also be both the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, and the mother of his children. Just slipping close to his gorgeous wife in the center of their bed, Matt smirked as he once again closed the covers on top of the both of them. Afterwards, he wrapped his arm around her back and smirked due to the fact that he knows that Gabby loves it when he holds her in his arms. Just bringing his beautiful wife against his chest, Matt smiled as he felt her wrap her arms around his back. After which, she leaned in and proceeded to kiss Matt softly. Taking things nice and slow with the man she adores, I love you; and I am so proud of the fact that you are opening up to me, I want to make sure that I say that." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, before pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. Moving his hand to the side of her head, Matt smiled as he kissed her forehead softly; after which, Matt smiled as he kissed her softly. Just taking things slow with his girl, Matt smiled as he is very happy with his gorgeous wife. "So, where were we in this conversation?"

 "So, where were we in this conversation?"