Our Living Situation: Jay & Alex

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the first chapter that I wrote for you guys today? Well, I hope that you guys liked it and are ready for a bunch of the other chapters that I plan on writing for you today...about Gabby's birthday, and so much more. But for now, how about we get back to the story? Here we go with Chapter Sixty-Nine, our second chapter for today.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Halstead Primary Suite – To say that Jay and Alex were grateful to have been given the other primary suite here at the home that they were now living in, well that would be an understatement; with the room being one of the two largest bedrooms in the home, it was perfect. With them having Max with them, it really helped them make sure that they had enough room for their family (without having to step all over each other); along with the fact that it also meant that Max had a permanent water bowl (the toilet). So, like they just said; they're more than grateful to be in this room, and are extremely happy that they get to just spend this time with each other right now. And the best part? Well, that would be the big shower what he and Alex now have in their room. They've already had a lot of fun with each other in the shower so far, and they're currently in the midst of having some more fun with each other; fun that also included the two of them just taking things nice and slow with each other in bed, which is exactly what Alex wanted to feel right now. The feeling of her dreamy husband taking things nice and slow with each other, as they make love in the shower.

Wrapping her arms around Jay's back, Alex smiled as she felt him put his hands on her stomach; after which, Jay moved his lips to her neck and just started to suck on it this morning. And let's just say that was exactly what Alex wanted this morning, the feeling of her dreamy husband giving her a bunch of please. And Jay was very much well aware of the fact that his beautiful wife was happy right now, extremely happy by the pleasure that he was giving her in the shower. Finishing up with sucking on her neck, Jay smiled as he pulled back and just looked at the woman he loves; after which, he leaned his forehead against hers this morning. Putting her hands on Jay's face, Alex smiled as this really is everything that she wants right now. She wants to be with the man she loves right now, and she wants to take things nice and slow with her dreamy military husband; and that was exactly what she was doing right now, in the shower of their room. But there's just one thing that the couple need to talk about, and that's their living situation. Getting close to Jay, Alex smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck; after which, Jay put his hands on her stomach as they held each other.

Running his hands up and down Alex's back, Jay smiled as this really is everything that he wants right now. He wants to hold the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world close to him, as they take a shower; and afterwards, when they're sitting in bed with each other. But right now, he was more than okay with the fact that they were taking a shower right now; because then they would be nice and clean when he gets a chance to cuddle up to Alex in some lingerie (hopefully, the similar type of lingerie that his wife was wearing for him when he got back from his workout). "I loved the lingerie that you were wearing for me when I came home from my run with Max." Alex laughed as she heard Jay say that, well aware that was the case; after which, she ran her finger down his cheekbone and then kissed him softly. Taking things nice and slow with her dreamy husband, Alex smirked due to the fact that she's really happy at the moment. She'll always be happy when she's being sexy with her dreamy husband Jay Halstead. "Don't worry, I made sure that was just the lingerie that I was wearing when you got home; you know, the temporary one so I wasn't naked today."

Jay smirked when he heard Alex say that, well ware of what she was talking about; she was talking about the fact that they made love to each other the night before, and boy was their night of passion last night really sexy. It was so hot and steamy, and Jay just loved it more than anything; after which, he put his hands on her sides and then bent down to kiss her neck softly. Grabbing the back of Jay's head, Alex moaned due to the fact that this really is perfect; after all, there truly is nothing like the feeling of her loving husband pleasing her as they take a shower with each other. "God, Jay; I love you so much, and I am so glad that this is what we're in the midst of doing with right now." Jay agreed with his wife when she said that, before smiling as he put his hand on her neck; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with his wife, Jay smirked as he was really happy right now. "So, we need to talk to each other; you know that right?" Jay agreed with Alex when she said that, before sighing as he moved his hands to her back. "Not yet okay? I want to just take things nice and slow with you and have fun." Jay laughed as he looked at her today.