How We'll Make It Work, Part One

Hi Readers: What are you guys thinking of today's chapters so far? Sorry for the delay in publishing this chapter, but things are just so beautiful outside; and it made me want to go outside. So, that's exactly what I did. I went on a nice walk, and just enjoyed the beautiful day outside. But now that I'm back, it's time for me to keep writing some more chapters for you. And this is one of my new ones. Thanks again for reading, and I hope that you like it.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They made sure that they were comfortable in bed, with Gabby all cuddled up to the man of her dreams, before they started talking about a topic that Gabby felt like they needed to talk about. And that topic was how they're going to make it work, how they're going to balance everything. While she wants to believe that they'll be able to figure out how to balance work, their marriage, and three children; Gabby still feels like she needs to talk to Matt about it, that way they can go through all of the scenarios that they have to deal with in the future. So, that's exactly what they're going to do today as they cuddle up to each other. Cuddling up to Matt with her hand on his chest, Gabby smiled as she laid her head down on his toned chest; after which, she started to stroke his chest. At the same time, Matt wrapped his arm around her waist and put his hand on her arm. And boy was that feeling nice, as it made Gabby feel safe; but that's how she always feels when she's in Matt's arms, and she doesn't need it to be very tight (in her opinion at least).

So, that's something that she's going to have to tell Matt. "Uhm, baby?" Looking down at Gabby when she spoke to him for the first time since they sat up, Matt smiled at her; after which, he kissed her forehead softly. "Yeah?" Gabby then sighed as she ran her hand down his muscular chest. "Uhm, I think you might be holding onto me a bit too tight." Realizing that, Matt agreed with Gabby before proceeding to let go of her some; that way, she can relax and just cuddle up to him with ease (not that she isn't already doing that). And boy is she comfortable, which is always how she feels when she's in Matt's arms. "Sorry about that, is how I'm holding you now better?" Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, before turning his head to kiss her forehead softly. "Okay, so I think we need to talk now? That way, we can calm you down?" But Matt saying those words actually brought a bit more excitement in between the couple, because it was a key word; one of Andy's key words that leads him to jump onto his and Gabby's bed today.

Walking over to Matt, Andy went to make sure that he was okay; after which, he laid down right next to him and just looked at his handler. At the same time, Matt moved his hand to the top of Andy's head and smiled as he scratched the top of his head. "Hey, take it easy buddy. I'm okay. I know it was a key word, but it's not what I meant." Andy then proceeded to lick his face, which is most definitely not something that he wanted. Putting his hand on the side of his face, Matt looked at his dog. "Hey, calm down and take it easy. Everything's fine, and you can calm down. Okay?" Andy agreed with Matt when he said that, before smiling at him; after which, he proceeded to walk over to the end of Matt and Gabby's bed so that he can relax. Smiling as she watched Andy do that, Gabby cuddled up to Matt again and laid her head back down on his shoulder; at the same time, she put her hand on the top of his chest. Stroking it with her thumb, Gabby smiled as she's currently extremely comfortable right now. God, this is so damn comfortable.

"Okay, so we need to talk about something." Matt took a breath when he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the case. "Yeah, there is something that I want to talk about." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, well aware of what he wants to talk to her about; and that's him being an absent father, which is most definitely not something that's going to happen. "I mean, am I stupid for worrying about that?" Looking up at the man she loves, Gabby shook her head as she doesn't want him to ever call himself stupid. "Hey, don't call yourself that. Baby, you already know my answer to this, because I always tell you." Sitting up, Gabby looked at the man she loves; after which, she reached out to grab his hand. "Baby, I mean that okay? You aren't stupid. You are a brilliant man." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling at her; after which, she proceeded to lay down again. Moving her hand to Matt's face, Gabby smiled as she kissed him softly. Moving his hands to Gabby's neck, Matt smirked due to the fact that she's really happy.