Get Out of Here

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the new turn that I put in this story? I want you guys to let me know what you think, because I know that I'm ready to have three couples with children: Matt and Gabby, Kelly and Stella, and Jay and Alex. Enjoy readers.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center NICU – This was the last place that Jay wanted to be today, on the day that he was supposed to be showing off his new home to his friends and family. He wanted to be at home, hosting a party as they showed off their new home. But rather, Jay was currently at the hospital; and that was all because of his father-in-law, who was trying to talk his wife into coming home to Chicago after she gives birth. He wants her to be there, so that he can help her; even though they already said that they weren't moving, because this is their home. This is where they're going to live their life because it helps him with his PTSD. He doesn't want to go back, back to the place where things got so complicated for him and his wife; not when he has a great job with his friend, a job that he loves more than anything. And he especially plans on sticking by that plan after what his father-in-law did, while speaking to Alex about his wishes. He wasn't listening to her and continued to interrupt her; and that led to her getting really stressed out.

And that's why they're here. Why they're at the hospital. And why Alex may have to give birth to their daughters, at 29 weeks pregnant. Just taking a breath as he tried to calm down (with Max by his side), Jay just took a breath as he sat right outside Alex's room (where he could calm down); meanwhile, she was being checked on by Natalie to see whether it had to happen. Whether she has to give birth at 29 weeks pregnant. At the same time, Jay had his brother by his side; rubbing his shoulder, Will tried to make him relax. "Jay, take a breath and relax." Jay just looked at his brother, not happy that he said that. "Seriously Will? How can I relax right now?" Getting up from his chair, Jay took a breath due to the fact he couldn't relax. How could he relax when his wife may have to give birth today? Just looking at his brother, Will was actually quite shocked. "Seriously? Did you really just ask me that question? Will, my wife may have to give birth to my girls at 29 weeks pregnant! How is that okay?" Will then walked up to his brother. "Hey, take a breath."

Jay agreed with Will when he said that, well aware that he needs to relax. "This isn't what Alex needs, she needs you. Jay, just take a breath and relax. Jay, you need to be here for your wife. You need to push this worry aside as much as you can because Alex needs you." Jay agreed with his brother when he said that, well aware that was the case. Taking some breaths, he found himself starting to calm down (as much as he could). Well, for a moment. And there was a reason why he was no longer calm, and it was him. It was her father. Walking into the NICU, Hank was speaking. "Sir, you need to stop." Hank then spoke. "My daughter is here; I am going to be with my daughter." Coming to walk into the NICU, Hank made his way over to Alex's room; but that was the last place that he was going to be. Looking at his brother, Jay gave him Max's leach. "Hold him for me." Will just looked at his brother. "Jay..." Getting up, Jay rushed over to his father-in-law; the man who has the audacity to come here, to come here after what he did to her.

Walking up to Alex's room, Hank was about to go in; that was, until Jay grabbed his shirt and proceeded to tug him away from the door. After which, he moved to throw him against the wall; pushing him against him, Jay spoke to him. "You have real guts showing up here!" The nurse then walked up to Jay. "Sir, calm do..." Jay then turned to look at the nurse. "Go get security, I can take care of talking to him." The nurse agreed. "Of course, Mr. Halstead." Hank then looked at Jay. "Jay, calm do..." Jay just looked at him. "CALM DOWN! Did you seriously just say that? Did you seriously just tell ME to CALM DOWN! When my WIFE might have to give birth at 29 weeks!" Hank got nervous when he heard Jay say that. "You really think that I want you here right now? That I want you anywhere near my wife? Near my children?" Hank just looked at Jay. "Jay, she's my daughter." Jay just looked at him. "And those are MY daughters that she's pregnant with." Jay just looked at him. "Do you really think that I want you anywhere near her right now?"