Welcome Back to Hawaii: 21st Floor, CEO's Office

Hi Readers: I want to first apologize for having just posted two chapters yesterday, but I got a bit stumped when it came to what I wanted to write; but one thing that I did know, was that I wanted to go back to Hawaii. With all the new stress that has come in Los Angeles, I thought that this would be the perfect time to bring everybody back to Hawaii; especially since we all know that it will help some of the fathers' mental health. I hope you guys understand and are still enjoying the story to this day. Now, what do you say we get started with this new chapter in our story? This will take place two weeks after the previous chapter. Thanks again for reading my story.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

November 1, 2019 – Casey Headquarters, Honolulu
To say that the CEO was happy to be back in Hawaii was an understatement, as he was already much happier (and back in the office); yes, you heard that right. Even though he and Gabby just got back to Hawaii, he's already back at work; and there was a reason for that, a reason that Gabby already agreed about. And that was because he needed to speak to some specific people before they could really settle in after getting here yesterday, and that was the security set up. And for now, they are going to be staying in their office penthouse as it was the easiest place for security to set up so easily and keep them safe. But eventually, they would move back to the big house; and yes, they were going to be spending some time there on the weekends. But that was due to the fact that they had to get their home set up for them again. And they would soon transition back over to the big house, ahead of Gabby giving birth. But they were happy for now, and just happy to be back in Hawaii; because they finally realized something, on the plane ride here.

They finally realized where they truly feel at home at, and that was Hawaii; when they say the word home, they both automatically think of Hawaii. And that was based on how he feels, how he is when it comes to his PTSD; and that was relaxed, and much more comfortable. And that was why they were back, and ready to live their life here; and after this weekend, they would be ready to get back to work. But this morning, Matt was just doing something quick; and that was have a quick meeting with their security team, before going to spend some time with Gabby and the kids upstairs. And to say that Gabby was ready for him to just spend the weekend as a family, with him not working; well, that was paradise. But first, Matt needs to finish doing something. He needs to finish this meeting, and make sure that they were safe; and that their head of security could get back up to speed, and just get everything set up for them. And his head of security was most definitely ready to do just that, or at least he will be as soon as he gets the order.

But that was not the only security setup that they had to get ready once again, because he also had to get Jay and Alex's security set up at their home too; because they were back in Hawaii too, because Jay felt the same way as him. He felt like this was where they both needed to be, for the sake of their PTSD; and for Jay and Alex, so that they can relax for the sake of their children (who are still in the NICU...and are going to be in the NICU for another month). And that was actually what Matt was in the midst of talking to Jay about, on the phone, before his meeting with the security team. "So, are the kids okay? And the transport..." Jay agreed with Matt as he asked him whether the transport went okay, and that they're all okay here in the hospital. "They're all okay Matt, and I really want to thank you for everything that you've done. You have no idea just how nice this is, to be back in Hawaii." Matt agreed with Jay as he said that, smiling as he could hear hope in the father's voice. "I'm glad, because I can hear the hope in your voice once again."

Jay laughed, agreeing with Matt as he said that. "I think that's due to the fact that the doctors are really nice here, and there are some here that are veterans themselves; and they most definitely are making sure that I'm at ease, and that I'm just taking it easy. And they are speaking to me perfectly." Matt agreed with Jay as he said that, still loving everything that he was hearing right now. "Listen, I just want to let you guys know that I am not going back on my word." Jay laughed. "Don't worry Matt, I will pay..." Matt stopped them. "Jay, you are my employee, you are my friend, and you are a fellow PTSD patient; I am not letting you pay for this, when I know what it's like to have a kid in the PTSD. You're going to concentrate on making sure that your wife and kids are okay, and I'm going to take care of the bills." Alex then decided to get her husband to stand down. "Jay, stand down and just accept Matt's offer. We both know that he's doing it because he wants to pay us back." Matt laughed. "And because you shouldn't have to pay, when your dad did it."