The Truth

I am sitting on my bed thinking about Austin when I should be doing homework. What am I going to do? I can’t get him out of my mind. Maybe I should tell him the truth. I could not take it anymore. Getting off my bed and grabbing my keys I start to drive to his house.

I’m waiting for someone to answer the door when I decide this is wrong and I start to walk away. “Alls, What are you doing here?” Turning around I see a 6 foot blonde staring at me confused. Sighing I turn around and start walking back to where he is standing, “I wanted to talk to you.” He smiles and moves aside letting me in. Before I can say anything or see if anyone is around he grabs my hand and takes me up to his room. I go and sit on his bed while he just stands at his door. Wow he is so hot.

Austin’s Pov..

I am standing at my door staring like an idiot at Ally sitting on my bed. She is so beautiful. Why can’t I just tell her how I feel? She is starting to move around uncomfortably.

I join her on the bed, “So, What did you want to talk about?”  Staring at her hands in her lab she starts to mumble something but I can’t hear her. “Ally I can’t hear you.” She moves around again and starts biting her lip. “Ally, are you okay?” She turns her gaze to my wall with my guitar and starts talking again. “ Austin, I know this is crazy but I li… I feel… I can’t do this.” She gets up to walk away but I grab her wrist, “ Ally, Please just talk to me.” She looks me straight in the eyes, “ I like you Austin. There I said it.” She runs out my room and down the stairs before I catch on that I need to go after her. I make it to my front door when she is already backing out of the driveway. I slam the door and go back to my room.

Did she really just say what I think she said? Does she like me? “I have to go find her.” I grab my keys and go to the beach.

Ally’s Pov..

Did I just tell Austin I like him? Ugh, I am such an idiot. I ruined everything. I drive past my house and go to the beach. I need to watch the waves and think.

 Watching the waves is so relaxing everything just melts away. I have my feet in the sand with my back against a rock when I feel someone sit down next to me. I never take my eyes off the waves. “Ally, please talk to me.” I know that voice but right now I do not want to think about him or the mistake I just made. “Ally, is it true what you told me at my house?”  I turn and stare at him, “Austin. I would not have told you anything like that if it wasn’t true. Just forget everything I said.” I get up to start walking away when he grabs my wrist and pulls me back down to him. “Ally, I feel the same way about you that you do about me.”

Could this be true? No, he is just saying it so he won’t hurt my feelings. “Austin, I don’t need you to protect my feelings. I know you don’t feel the same. Just let it go.” The next thing I know he has leaned over me and is looking me in the eyes leaning in. I close my eyes and feel his lips on mine. Fireworks are going off and I start to kiss back losing myself in the kiss. Soon are lips are moving together in a perfect rhythm.

When we come up for air, I realized what I just did and start to walk away. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him and hugs me, “Ally, don’t you say I don’t feel the same way as you. Ally I have loved you for awhile now. I was scared you didn’t feel the same that is why I never said anything.”  I look up into his eyes and I see nothing but honesty. I smile and lay my head on his chest, when I realize something he said. “Austin.” He looks down with a smile, “Yeah.”

I look back out to the waves, “Did you say you love me?” He laughs and puts his hand under my chin making me look at him, “Ally, my feelings for you are so much more then friendship and the word like cannot describe how I feel about you. Yes, I said I love you because Allyson Marie Dawson I feel nothing but love when it comes to you.” He looks out at the sunset and back at me and I can’t help but smile.

“This is perfect Austin. The sunset, you, and me, I could not ask for anything else. I love you too Austin Monica Moon.” I smile and look up at him as his smile gets closer and closer to mine until we are making out under the sunset.