18th birthday.

I walk back over to Alex and smile as I sit down, “Hey, everything okay between you too?” I nod and smile, “Yeah just had to talk about Aubrey.” He nods and looks back at his phone, “Hey can we run back to my house before we meet everyone? My mom says she needs me.” I smile and he grabs my hand and helps to his jeep.

We pull up and his house and I look at his house in amazement again because no matter how many times I look at this house I am always amazed. He laughs and grabs my hand pulling me inside. “Mom, I’m here.” His mom laughs and comes into the hallways. “Great, now please go help your sister before I kick both of your butts for not doing your chores.” He laughs and turns to me while she walks away.

Wrapping his arms around me and smiles, “It will be quick. I promise. DO you want to stay in my room or you can hang in the kitchen. You can lounge on the couch.” I laugh and head into the living room while he walks upstairs.

I look around and see how clean the house really is. I look around amazed again that they don’t have a maid.

I grab my phone and look through some pictures on Pintrest. I pined a few but I got bored quickly. I sigh and put my phone down and get up and walk around. I ended up in Alex’s room.  I laugh as I lay on the bed. I pull a blanket over me and look around his room.

I can’t believe less than twenty four hours ago I had sex in this bed. Shaking my head I turn on my side and see Alex’s pictures of all of us. He has Trish and Dez together. Me, Aubrey and Austin together. Than Me and Alex when I was pregnant. I look at that one and smile. He came  over to me one day when I was at school. I was just getting picked on by these cheerleaders. I was sitting on the floor by my locker and Alex came up and helped me up. He then spun me around making me giggle and picked me up bridal style. Someone must have gotten the picture. I have  a big smile on my face and he does too.

I smile and look back up at the ceiling. Alex is so sweet but why do I have this feeling that this is not who I should be with? Alex and me never argue, we get along great.  He knows what I like and don’t, He gets me and he is good with Aubrey. Not to mention he is beyond attractive. I just don’t know why something feels off about being with him. I feel the sparks and I am very attracted to him, maybe I just need some sleep.

I turn back on my side and drift off to sleep.

Alex’s Pov…

I have been helping my sister with the chores and it seems to be taking forever. I finish and look over and see she has just finished  as well. I smile and she does too, we high five and I get up. “I need to go get Ally.” She nods and I hug her before going downstairs and looking to the couch but Ally isn’t there. I look around but I can’t find her.

Walking into my room I see her curled up in my bed asleep. I smile at the image. Her hair is  laid out on my pillow in soft curls and she looks so peaceful in her sleep. Taking out my phone I snap a picture and smile before walking up slowly and sitting on the bed. I touch her shoulder but she only groans and moves over.  Laughing i touch her shoulder again, “Ally, you don’t want to miss you birthday do you?” She groans and moves again. I laugh and lean down and kiss her and after a second she kisses back.

Pulling away she smiles at me, “What was that about?” I smile and look around, “Well, I didn’t think you would want to sleep your birthday away.” She laughs, “You were right.” She gets up and stretches. “Where do we have to meet them at?” I smile and grab her hand, “I got this.” She giggles as we head downstairs and get in my car.

I pull up to her house and she looks around confused, “I don’t get it.” I laugh and help her out and we walk into her house. She looks around and as soon as she walks in the kitchen she is wrapped in hugs. I smile as I see her family and friends hug her and show her love.

She comes back over to me and smiles, “You kept me gone all day because of this?” I smile and nod, “I couldn’t bring you here when they were decorating.” She laughs and sees Aubrey, “Baby girl.” Aubrey runs up and hugs her, “wove ya Momma.” She smiles and kisses her cheek before putting her down. She raises back up and sees Austin standing in front of me.  

She smiles at him and he smirks before hugging her but instead of releasing her  he picks me up and spins me around before placing a kiss on her cheek.  He sets her down and she is blushing. I walk up behind her and hug her, “We are all going out to dinner too.” She turns around and kisses my cheek before heading off to talk with everyone.

Ally’s Pov…

Austin picked me up and spun me around and kissed my cheek before putting me down. HE leans into my ear as he sets me down, “Just wait, I’ll steal your heart tonight.” I blush as he steps away from me.

Alex wraps his arms around me and smiles, “We are going out to dinner too.” I turn around and smile at him but I still feel my stomach turning from what Austin said. I kiss his cheek and walk off to talk to Trish. “Hey girl, Happy birthday.” I smile and hug her. “So you had Aubrey today when Austin was singing at the mall?” She nods and hugs me before walking away.

I sigh and walk outside to sit down by the pool. I look up and see the sun setting and it looks so beautiful. “It’s beautiful ain’t it?” I turn around and see Austin and smile, “Yes, it is.” HE smiles and sits down next to me and pulls me to him, “But it is nothing compared to you.” I feel myself blush again and look down.  I feel his hands under my chin making me look up, “Hey, don’t hide that pretty face from me.” I smile and look back at the sunset.

He wraps his arm around me and I can smell his scent that just is Austin. I lean into him and smile. “Ally, your amazing.” I look back at him and smile, “What are you talking about?” He smiles, “You gave birth to Aubrey, went back to school and look amazing while keeping your grades up.” I blush and look down, “You are an amazing dad.” I look up at his eyes and I melt at those brown eyes that make me swoon every time I see them.  He looks at me and he leans in and I lean in as well. However right before our lips touch I turn and move to his ear, “You’re a big flirt you know that?” I laugh and get up before stretching and heading back inside to my 18th birthday party.