Paris.

We get to the hotel and I help Austin get the bags out of the taxi. We walk In and I look around in amazement. This place is amazing. I see a chandelier hanging and gold and white painted walls. I look around at the pretty flowers around the place and smile. I turn and see Austin at the counter and smile before looking around again. I feel arms wrap around me and smile. “You ready to go upstairs?” I turn around and kiss him before nodding. He helps grab the bags and we walk to the elevator.

We are waiting for the elevator and I feel an arm go around my waist, I look up and see Austin smirking. I laugh and he looks down at me with a glow on his face, “What?” I laugh and shake my head, “Nothing, just you know you can do that anytime right?” He nods, “Yep, why did you think I smiled at it. Your mine and I just want everyone to know that.” I giggle as we walk into the elevator.

I see an old couple there holding hands and smile at them, “Hello.” They look at me then Austin then smile, “Hello.” I smile and lean back into Austin. The lady smiles at us, “Excuse me.” I turn and smile at her, “Yes?” She looks at us again and smiles, “I just wanted to say you guys make a cute couple.” I look at Austin and smile back at her, “Well, thank you.” She nods and we reach her and her husband’s floor and they get out.

I look back at Austin and smile, “Apparently we look good together.” He laughs and leans down to kiss my cheek, “Oh trust me, we do.” I laugh as we reach our floor and head out with Austin behind me. I look around and turn to Austin, “What room?” He laughs and looks at the paper, “602.” I nod and walk to the room. When I find it I wait for him to open the door.

I walk in first and gasp, “This room is amazing.” I hear a door close and turn around to see Austin looking around amazed too. “I know right.” I walk to the balcony and open it and feel the coldness hit my skin but I still walk out and see the city and smile. Walking back in I close the doors and walk to the bathroom and laugh, “Austin look?” He comes in and smiles, “A bathtub and a shower” he laughs and wraps his arm around me, “DO you want to go look around the city?” I nod and walk back to the room to grab my coat. I see Austin opening his suitcase and looking around. “Can’t find your coat, can you?” He laughs and shakes his head.

I sit on the bed and wait for him to find his coat. When he does he screams, “YES!” I laugh and get up and grab his hand after grabbing the key card. We enter the elevator again and ride down to the lobby. We walk through the doors and walk out and look to the left then the right. “Well where do you want to go?” I shake my head. “Bonjour.” I smile at the doorman and he laughs, “Go to the right. Its better.” I nod, “Thank you.”

I grab Austin’s hand and we head to the right. We walk past all these cute little stores and we stop and look in the windows. We walk around and just soak up what Paris has to offer. I smile and look around and see a little store that has baby clothes in the window. “Oh Austin, let’s go in and see if they have anything for Aubrey.” He laughs and grabs my hand heading into the store.  

We walk in and I see this cute black and white onesie and it says Je suis mignon which if I’m correct means I’m cute. “Austin we have to get this.” He laughs and looks at it, “What does it say?” I look at it, “If I’m correct it says “I’m Cute.”” He nods and grabs her size laying it across his arms. We walk around the store and I find some more cute clothes. I found a t-shirt that say’s Paris rules in French, and a t-shirt with the Eiffel tower on it. I find a cute pair of shoes that have little passports on them and says Paris. I then found a really cute blanket that has passports all over it and it is black and white and says Paris, and other places on it.  We walk to the counter and check out and laugh at Austin holding all these baby clothes. “You know you look cute holding baby clothes.” He laughs and looks at me smiling, “Well she is my daughter and I’m stepping up.” I smile and grab on her arm and lay my head on him while the lady put all the clothes in a bag and hands us the bag after we paid.

We walk out the store and Austin grabs the bag from me and starts to walk again. I laugh and follow after him and poke him in the back before grabbing his hand. He looks at me and smiles, “What was that for?” I shrug, “I don’t know.” He laughs and we walk to this cute restaurant and walk in. We look around and walk in and are met with a women, “Bonjour.” I smile, “Bonjour.” She smiles and looks at us, “American’s?” I nod and she laughs, “I speak some English, so two.” I nod and we walk over to a table and she smiles, “Our waitress’s don’t speak English. So, I’m going to get your order. “ I look at the menu and so does Austin.

I smile at the hostess, “ I will have the  galette and a water please.” She nods and looks at Austin, “And you Monsieur?” He laughs a little and looks up with a smile, “I will have the same thank you.” She smiles and walks away.

I look at Austin and smile, “This place is so cute.” He laughs and looks around. “Yeah, it’s nice.” We look around and I feel Austin grab my hand and I look at him, “What?” He smiles, “Just admiring you.” I feel my cheeks heat up and I look down. “Hey, don’t worry, it’s cute when you blush.” I giggle and look down. “Here’s your food.” I smile at the hostess, “Merci.” She smiles and walks away.  I start to eat and so does Austin.

We finish and ask for the check. When she brings the check she smiles, “Was everything good?” I nod and she thanks us as we get up. We are walking away and I turn back and smile, “Merci.” She smiles as we walk out the door. We start to head back to the hotel and as we are we see the sun set and the lights turn on. I stop and look around, “Austin look.” He looks around and brings me into his arms, “This is amazing.” I nod and smile, “Yes its beautiful here.”  We start walking to the hotel again and once there we head straight up to our room.

Closing the door I smile, “Austin its so great here, thank you.” He smiles and kisses me, “My pleasure.” I laugh and sit on the bed. He comes over and wraps me in his arms, “So we are staying until the second aren’t we?” I nod and kiss him when we pull back he is smiling, “I love seeing you like this.” I smile and lay down on his chest, “You make me happy.” He kisses my head and we look out the window at the city, “Paris for a week, what are we going to do baby?” I smile and move to look at him, “Have fun being us and celebrating your birthday.” He kisses me and we look back to the city as we fall asleep.