Relaxing Day.

“Ally?” I see her smile through her tears. “What are you doi…” Her lips crash to mine and once I get through the shock I kiss back. We pull apart and she smiles, “Did you mean it?” I smile, “Baby, what part?” She looks down, “The song…it was amazing.” I smile and look up, “I wrote what I felt, and it came so easy.” Placing her hand on my cheek she smiles, “It was an amazing song. I am so proud of you.” I blush and look down, “Ally, I am sorry for being a jerk.” I feel her lift my chin, “Austin, no, I am sorry. I have been a bitch. I should have listened to you and actually listen to how you feel. You have always come back to me and made up for hurting me. You finally opened up for once and I turned you away and shut you down. I am so sorry.” I pull her towards me, “its okay. I have been a jerk and should have stopped leaving. It was my fault that you can’t trust me. Baby, I understand now that you aren’t ready for there to be an us right now and you may never be. I understand that and I accept it. I may not like it but I get it. I just want you to know that I will always be here for you and I will always love you.” She smiles and wraps her arms around me tight, “You are the best.

We are sitting outside by the pool. “Ally, I’m not ready for my senior year.” She turns towards me and looks worried, “Why not?” I sigh and look down, “I am not ready to get back to all the fan girls. I am not ready to be away from you and Aubrey. I am not prepared to see guys hitting on you.” She lets out a big laugh, “Austin, you know that is not going to happy. Plus I and Aubrey are always here. “Hugging me tightly she smiles. “ I’m scared I won’t pass Ally.” She looks up, “Austin, You will. I will help you.” I look down again, “What about after school?” she looks down too, “Umm, well I want to go to college and you will probably do movies and tour.” I laugh, “Actually, I think I want to go to college too.” She looks up surprised, “I never thought that. Anyway we have months till we have to think about this. Let go for a swim.”

 I smile and get in my boxers and she strips to her bra and underwear. We jump in the pool and swim around. We play and dance in the pool. I am floating with my eyes closed when I feel someone come up under me and blow bubbles. I jump up straight and see Ally laughing like crazy. “You are so fun to mess with.” “Oo it is on Dawson.” I start to chase her around the pool until I catch her and spin her around. We are laughing like crazy when I hear someone clear their throat.

I look up and see Alex, Trish, and Dez standing at the pool. “Is it cool that we stopped by?” I laugh and nod, “We will be right back get in and have fun.” I pick Ally up and run into the house with her before anyone could see her. I take her up to our room and put her down. “Let’s get dressed and join them.” She laughs, “I was dressed, they couldn’t see anything.” I stare at her like she is crazy and she laughs walking into her closet.

We run and jump into the pool. “What do you want to do guys?” They all look at each other and smile, “Let’s swim and relax then go out to the movies.” I nod and Ally smiles, “Okay, sure. I get Aubrey back tomorrow then school starts Monday. I want to spend the last 2 days with her.” I wrap my arms around her, “Me too.”

Walking to the movies I never take my arm away from Ally’s waist. I see the guys checking her out and I just am not ready to see that yet. We walk into the theater and sit down. Trish and Dez decide they want the front row. Alex brought a girl he thinks he might like and they decide to sit in the middle. I take Ally to the back. Putting my feet up on the chair in front of me I get comfortable.  I am waiting for the movie to start so I look over at Ally. “Hey, you ready to watch the movie?” she nods and turns in her chair on her side so she can bring her feet in the chair to the side. The movie starts and I get ready and look and see Ally eating popcorn.  I am laughing like crazy at this movie Dez picked. I think it is called The Best Man Holiday. It is so funny. I feel Ally tap me, I turn and smile, “yes, Sweetie?” She smiles, “I am going to get more popcorn, Want anything?” I don’t want her going alone but what could happen at a movie theater. “No thanks sweetie.” She nods and gets up and leaves.

ALLY’S POV…

I walk into the lobby and there is not line for the popcorn so I smile. I walk behind this guy and wait. He moves and I walk up to the counter. “Hi, I want a large popcorn with butter and a coke-a-cola slushy.” The teen girl smiles at me and walks off to get my order. I turn and see this guy walk up and wait. “Hi, is the popcorn good here.” I laugh, “When is popcorn not good?” he laughs, “True, true.” “Here you go ma’am.” I smile and grab my food while she swipes my debit card. I grab my card and start to leave. I turn back around and smile, “The popcorn is better with the butter. The slushy’s are amazing too.” He turns and looks at me, “Thanks.” Nodding I walk off and end up back to Austin in no time. I sit down and he leans into me and grabs a handful of popcorn. “Mmm, So good.”  “Hey, get your own.” He laughs a short laugh and goes back to watching the movie.

We split in different ways when we all leave the movies. “Hey Austin, You wanna stay over?” He smiles down at me, “I would love to.” He winks at me and I blush, “I didn’t mean it like that. I meant you want to stay over so that you will be there when Aubrey comes home.” He laughs and nods, “I know, I was just messing with you. I am going to stay in the guest room tonight anyway.” I laugh and I get in the car while he drives to my house.

We get in the house and I see the clock says it is 11: 27. Man where did the time go. “Austin I’m tired. Can we go to bed?” He nods and we go upstairs. He starts to go in the guest room but I pull him to our room. “I want to sleep with you.” He sighs and sits on the bed, “Ally, we agreed to be just friends for now. Sleeping in the same bed is not being friends.” I laugh and put my hands on his shoulders. “Austin Monica Moon, I am sleeping in this bed and you are sleeping on your side with me. I am not taking no for an answer and we will not talk about this again. Now get ready.” I turn and walk into my closet leaving his staring in shock.

AUSTIN’S POV…

Ally just told me I am sleeping in our bed and she is not taking no for an answer. Wow she has never looked more sexy than right then.  I slowly get off the bed and take off my pants and shirt and just get in bed. She comes out in shorts and a tank top and jumps into bed. Literally she jumped into bed and hugs me and climbs under the blankets.  She laughs and scoots backwards, “Austin I want to cuddle. You know I only sleep good when I am in your arms.” I laugh a nervous laugh, “Ally?” she moves backwards until her butt is against my front. She tries to move some move but when she finds out she can’t she stops.  Wow, this is not going good.  I am getting turned on.     “Austin?” “Hmm?” “Today was such a relaxing day. Thank you.” Glad it is ending up relaxing for you. I am getting tense. “Yep, it was great. “She turns and presses herself against me to give me a kiss on the cheek. “You are amazing.” Nervously I laugh, “Thanks. You are great too.” Turning back around she moves a little bit away but stays in my arms and I feel her breathing shallow and sigh. Actually today was really relaxing and I loved just hanging out with Ally. Hmm, a relaxing day is where in our relationship. I look at her face and the smile on it and smile to myself. Everything goes back to be relaxed and I cuddle with Ally and fall asleep