Worried.

Alex just looks down at us then quickly turns around. “I’m…I’m so sorry. I just got worried so I came to check on everything. When no one answered I was worried. I… I am so sorry. I will uh… I see everything is okay so um… I will just go.” He heads off to the door and I laugh, “Alex wait.” He stops but don’t turn around, “Thanks for worrying and coming to check on us. I am sorry we freaked you out.” He just shrugged and walked out. I heard the door lock and smile lying back down with Ally.

I feel movement later on and look down to see Ally moving. Her eyes flutter open and I smile at her, “Well hello gorgeous.” She smiles up and me and looks down at us. “When did we get the blanket?” I laugh again at the memory, “Umm… Alex came by and let himself in.” She looks up at me with wide eyes. “It’s okay; I covered us up before he saw anything.” She smiles and cuddles back up with me.

We lay like this for about twenty minutes. Me rubbing Ally’s back and her tracing little patterns on my chest. Ally looks up at me and smiles, “Not that this is not fun but how about we shower and go get our baby.” I smile and nod. She goes to get up but I pull her back down on me. “Only If I can shower with you.” She looks down then looks up smirking. She leans in and smashes her lips to mine and drags me up the steps when we pull back from the kiss.

After an hour we are in the closets getting dressed. It took us a while in the shower. Let’s just say before we got clean we got dirty again. Throwing on some jeans and red shoes with a white shirt and my red jacket I head off into Ally’s closet.

I walk in to see her in skinny jeans and a bra looking at her shirts.  I walk up behind her and reach out grabbing one of my favorite shirts.

Ally’s POV…

I am trying to find something to wear. I find my light skinny jeans and put them on over my thong. I am in my red bra looking at my shirts when I feel someone come up behind me. I know it’s Austin and I just look straight at my shirts while he reaches out and pulls out a yellow tank top.

He turns me around and hands me the shirt. I look down at it and slip it over my head and walk over and slip on my sandals. He smiles and comes and wraps his arms around my waist. “You are so beautiful baby.” I blush and look down but he lifts my chin, “Don’t be shy.” I just smile and he leans in and sweetly kisses me. It is so light and sweet.

Grabbing my hand we head to his car and drive to his mom’s house.

Pulling into his mom’s house I am nervous. I think he can tell because he grabs my hand and kisses it. “Baby, it will be okay. She loves you like a daughter. She will be happy we are together again.” I look at the house then slowly turn to him, “What if she feels like I am using you or something?” He looks at me shocked and pulls me over as close as he could to him. “She would never think that. She already thinks of you as her daughter. She thinks we are the perfect couple and so cute together. She will be so happy.”  Nodding we get out and he grabs my hand and walks into his old house

“Mom, I’m home!” I hear footsteps and then she steps around the corner. “Oh, hey honey. I just put her down for a nap in the living room.” He nods and she turns to me. “Ally, Oh my gosh. I have missed you so much.” She pulls me into a hug and when she lets go Austin pulls me to him and she looks between me and him. Squealing like a teenage girl she puts her hand over her mouth, “You guys are together again?” We nod and she squeals again and pulls me back into a hug, “I am so happy. My son is an idiot but I am so happy he got smart and got you back.” I smile as she lets me go and hears Austin, “Mom, Seriously. I am your son.” She just smiles, “Yeah well. I love you honey but you are stupid to have ever let her go. I love Ally.” I smile and she heads off to the kitchen.

Austin pulls me to him, “I told you she would be happy.” Laughing I follow him into the living room and see Aubrey asleep. I smile and sit down in the floor next to her. I kiss her head and she wakes up and stares at me. “Momma” She smiles and reaches her arms out. Picking her up I smile, “Hey baby girl. I missed you. Were you good?” She just smiles at me and play with my hair. She looks over my shoulder and see’s Austin. “Dadda!” Reaching her arms out I laugh and hand her to him. He puts her on his hip and kisses her head. “Hey angel. Daddy missed you so much.” She leans on him and is falling asleep again.

Laughing I point down and he smiles, “Well I guess she is tired.” We get up and head into the kitchen, “Hey mom, we are gonna head out. “ I smile and she comes over and hugs us all. “Okay, I hope to see you guys again soon. I loved having her over.” I smile, “Well thank you so much for watching her.” She shakes her head, “Any time, I loved spending time with my grandchild.” We all hug again and head out to the car and head to my house.

Austin carries Aubrey upstairs and lay’s her in her crib. I sit on the couch and am watching something on TV. I feel someone’s head on mine and I smile. He jumps over the couch and pulls me on his lap. “She is asleep.” I smile and look up, “Thank you.” He smiles and pulls me into him. We watch the movie on Tv for a couple minutes then he sees the clock on the wall and sighs. “I should get going.” I look up and frown, “Why?” He laughs, “Because we got school tomorrow.”

I look down and he laughs, “I will go get us something to eat and be back. Then we will watch a movie and cuddle while eating. Then after the movie I will go home and see you tomorrow.” I smile and nod. Smiling he turns me around so I am straddling him, “Okay, so what does my princess want?” I think it over and smile, “Whatever you want?” He smiles, “Okay I am thinking chocolate ice cream and Chinese food.” I nod happily and she leans in and kisses me. Pulling back he smiles and puts his forehead to mine. “You find a movie and I will be back in say a half hour.” I nod and move to his side.

Getting up he leans down and kisses me again, “I love you.” I smile, “I know. I love you too.” Smirking he grabs his keys and heads out the door. I stare at the door for a minute but decide to go check on Aubrey. Walking into her room I smile at how adorable she is. I see she is sleeping soundly and head to my room to get comfortable. I change into pjs and head back downstairs with a blanket. I sit on the couch wrapped up in the blanket and am looking for movies on the TV.

I hear a cry and head upstairs to see Aubrey needs a diaper change. Getting her out and changing her I see her smile. “Hello baby girl. You want to eat?” She turns over on her stomach and puts her butt up in the air and I know she is going back to bed. Laughing I pick her up and put her in her crib and head back downstairs. Not before seeing on the wall the clock and noting that Austin has been gone an hour.

I sit back on the couch and scroll back through movies when I finally find one. I select it and let it start recording. I watch Family Guy while waiting on Austin.  I know I have watched three episodes so I look over to the clock and see Austin has been gone for a long time. I start to get worried. I go and grab my phone and sit back on the couch. Unlocking the phone I see no messages or calls.

I am about to call Austin when my phone rings. It’s Austin number. I sigh relieved. “Austin thank god. I was so worried…” I hear a throat clear, “May I ask who I am talking too?” I don’t know the man’s voice on the other line. “Umm.. I’m sorry. This is Ally. I thought this was my boyfriend’s phone.”

He sighs, “Ally, I am Sheriff Harris and I have Austin Moons phone. I was trying to find who to notify when I saw a contact named My Wife. I called it and well… There has been an accident.”

I hope you like it. I was wondering do you like the chapter titles or would you rather just numbers? Please review.
1babyt