Eiffel Tower.

Ally is lying down on the bed and I really want to go out. I walk over and sit next to her, turning she smiles but then turn back to the TV. I sigh and move a little closer, she again turns and look back at the TV. I sigh louder and she sits up and looks at me, “Okay, what Austin?” I smile, “Let’s go out. We go home tomorrow and we still haven’t seen the Eiffel tower. She looks around then laughs, “Well okay.” I bounce and then run to the living room. “Get dressed.”

I hear moaning and laugh as I look around in my bag for the pair of pants I want. I find them and smile they are just the perfect shade of light and only have one rip in them but it’s not a hole so I shouldn’t be cold. I put them on with a blue dress shirt and my black Jordan’s. I look around for my coat and find it slug over the arm of the couch. Grabbing the coat I walk back into the room and see Ally in a pair of light skinny jeans and a yellow top that is tight until the waist then bells. She has on her necklaces from her dad and me. I smile and walk over wrapping my arms around her, “Are you ready yet?” She turns around and huffs “Don’t start. I have way more to do then you do.

Laughing I walk over to the bed and wait. About ten minutes later she turns around and smiles, “Okay, I’m ready now.” Laughing I jump p and grab her hand and walk out the door. We get out the door and she looks at me, “What?” She crosses her arms, “My coat.” I sigh and open the door walking in I find her coat on the bed and grab it and walk back out the door and hand it to her. Slipping it on she smiles and grabs my hand as we head to the elevators.

We enter the lobby and I smile and drag her to the door. “Let’s go.” She laughs and runs with me outside but once there we stop and look around. It is snowing. I smile and look at Ally who is smiling too. I grab her hand and we start to walk to the Eiffel tower.

Ally pulls on my hand, “Stop.” I turn and look at her and she is looking up at the sky, “Isn’t it beautiful?” I laugh and pull her into my arms, “Yes it is.” We stand there with people walking around us looking up at the sky. I look down and kiss her cheek, “I love you.” She looks at me and smiles, “I love you too.” I let her go and grab her hand and we start walking to the Eiffel tower again.

We see this cute little restaurant and walk in. I look at Ally and she smiles, “Let’s eat first.” I nod and we walk over to a corner and sit down. We look over the menus and I laugh, “Ally, you do know we haven’t really learned the language right?” She smiles and shrugs, “If we have to I bet someone speaks English and I know some.” I laugh and look back at the menu.

Our waitress comes over and smiles, “Bonjour.” I nod and smile, “Umm… Boeuf Bourguignon.” She laughs and writes it down, then looks at Ally, Who looks up and smiles, “je veux Steak Frites.” She nods and is about to walk away when I grab her arm, “Patienter” She turns and smiles, “oui monsieur” I look at her then Ally, “Ally, tell her I want that too.” She laughs but turns to the waitress, “il veut ce que je vais avoir trop.” She looks between us, “No, Boeuf Bourguignon?” Ally looks at me and I shake my head, “I want both.” Ally laughs then turns back to her, “il veut à la fois” The lady nods and writes it down then looks at Ally, “et à boire.” I look at Ally, “Drinks?” I smile “coke” She nods and looks back at the waitress, “deux cokes” She smiles, “il sera bientôt prêt.” Ally nods and she walks away. I look at Ally, “What happened?”  She laughs, “She said it will be ready soon.”

I grab Ally’s hand and smile. “You are good at that you know?” She smiles, “I took French last year remember?” I nod and rub circles on her hand, “Of course, I just didn’t know you were this good.” Laughing she shakes her head, “I know some.” We look out the window at the snow. I turn to her and smile. “It really is cool.” She laughs and leans over the table. I lean in too and kiss her and pull back just as our drinks are sat down in front of us. I look at the waitress and smile and she smiles back and walks away.  I look at Ally taking everything in. She is so happy here, I haven’t seen her this happy in a while.  The food is put down in front of us and I smile, “Merci.” The waitress smiles and walks away as I start to eat. “Ally, are you going to eat?” She nods and smiles at me before eating.

Once we finish I smile at Ally, “Are you ready to finally see the Eiffel tower?” She nods and ask for the check “le chèque s'il vous plaît.” The check is brought and I pay and we start to head out and I have learned you always thank them before leaving so I turn, “Merci.” The people smile at us and we walk outside in to the snow.

I grab Ally’s head and we finally see the Eiffel tower coming in view. We walk into the view and I look up in amazement, “This is amazing.” She nods against me and smiles up at me, “It’s beautiful Austin.” We stand in front of the Eiffel tower just smiling at it. “Go on, Get closer and I will get a picture.” She looks at me then smiles before walking a little closer and turning and smiling at me. I get my phone out and take a picture. Then she starts to pose in funny poses and I take more pictures laughing at her. She runs over and wraps her arms around me, “This is great Austin, thank you.” I smile and lean down kissing her, “Your welcome baby.”

She pushes me closer and yells, “Pose for me.” I start laughing and does as she says. I pose for a couple pictures then run over and pick her up spinning her. “I want one with you.” She looks around and walks over to a lady, “pouvez-vous prendre une photo de nous.” The lady smiles and we hand her my phone and we walk over and I wrap  my arm around her and she lean into me and we smile. I kiss her cheek for another picture. Then I pick her up and she is laughing in another. Then I lean in and kiss her and she has her arms around my neck. I smile and walk over to the lady, “Merci.” She hands me my phone back and walks away.

I look at Ally, and decide it is now or never. “Ally?” She turns back to me and smiles, “Yes.” I smile and grab her hand, “I love you.” She smiles and laughs, “I love you too.” I shake my head, “ I love you and I love seeing you so happy. I want to always make you happy. I know we have had our ups and downs but we are together again and everything seems so great. Ally, you are the greatest thing in my life besides Aubrey of course. You are the reason I get up in the morning and I think about you from the time I get up till I go to sleep. Then even when I’m asleep I dream of you. You are always on my mind, you are my star baby and I would love for you to be my moon too. What I am saying is…” I get down on my knee and hold out the ring, “Can we try this again, will you marry me?”