Movement.

I wake up and see Austin asleep next to me. Oh he must know by now that he is having a son. I look at him and even though I am still hurt he wasn’t there, I can’t help but smile. He is so adorable when he sleeps. I know he had to have a good reason to miss yesterday. I can’t hold that against him.

I smile and look at him. I can’t hold him working against him. He is providing for this family. I can’t ask to much of him. I move a piece of him hair out of his eyes and laugh as he mumbles.

I look over and see it is eight in the morning. I grab my phone and remember we didn’t have school today for some teacher thing. I smile and lean back on my pillow.

I get up and walk into the bathroom a couple minutes later and after brushing my teeth I walk out. I see Austin still asleep and smile. He must have been up late. I walk out of the room and into Aubrey’s and see her still asleep too. I sigh and walk back into the bedroom. There is nothing for me to do. I did laundry and everything the day before yesterday.

I get back into bed and feel the warmth of the bed. I lift my pillow and fluff it then I put it behind my back. I move down a little and feel so comfortable. I turn on the television and turn it on low. I lean back and start to feel sleepy again after a few minutes.

I wake up and look around. I see the television is on and Austin asleep drooling a little on his pillow with his arm slung over my hip. I smile and look over and see it is eleven. I yawn and lean back and feel Austin move. I look over and see him mumbling and moving around a little.

I lean over and kiss his head and when I pull back he opens his eyes and looks around. He sits up and his eyes lands on me. “Ally…” I put my hand up stopping him, “Don’t.” He looks down then back up, “No Ally. I have to say this.”

He moves a little and looks at me better. “I am so sorry I wasn’t there. You don’t know how bad I felt when I saw that picture and realized I wasn’t there yesterday. I was so busy working that I didn’t even hear my phone go off. If I would have heard it or listened to your voicemail, I would have been there. But no I was to busy.” I smile, “Austin really.”

He holds his hand up, “Let me finish. I was so upset I wasn’t there but I felt horrible when I heard you upset on the phone and when I read your letter… Ally I am so sorry. I am here for you and my family. I love you and Aubrey with everything I am. I already love this baby.” He smiles and places his hand on my stomach.

“I sat in that hallway for probably an hour and you know I don’t know anything about what is going on. I don’t know if the baby has kicked or anything. I don’t know anything except that you are four months pregnant and having a boy.” He sighs and looks up at me and I see a few tears. “Ally, I love you so much. I would have given everything up to be there for you with Aubrey. I know about this baby and I haven’t been there. That is stopping Ally. I am going to be here and I want to know everything.”

He smiles up at me and I wipe a tear. He grabs my hand and kisses it. “I really love you Ally, more than anything. I love that Alex is there to help you but I don’t want him to be. I want it to be me you go to and rely on not him.” I smile and lean in kissing him. 

Pulling back I smile, “Austin this was really nice but you didn’t have to say anything. I never should have gotten mad. You were just working. You are a pop star. That means you have duties you have to do. I know what they are and I love you for you. I know I’m a little famous but you are big time. I have to deal with that and that includes you working late sometimes and going around the world and meetings. I can’t ask to much of you. You have already changed so much and for the better. You are an amazing dad and fiancée.”