Family Day.

I walk downstairs and see Ally and my beautiful daughter playing. I still cannot believe I am her dad. I still can’t believe I helped make that beautiful girl. I walk up behind them and kiss Ally’s head and kiss my daughters cheek. “How are my two girls?” Ally blushes and smiles, “we are great, How is daddy?” I smile and reach out for Aubrey. Ally looks shocked but hands her over, “He is in an amazing mood.” I walk around singing to Aubrey. I smile when I feel small hands wrap around my waist. “Hi, to you too Ally.” Laughing she pulls back and wipes her tears. “It just… it’s a great thing to see.” I laugh, “how about we go for a walk?” She smiles huge and runs to grab stuff. “Huh, how about a walk Aubrey, Would you like that?” she gurgles and smiles. I can’t wait for her to start talking. I set her down and watch her walk around using the tables and chairs for assistance. “Ally, let’s go?” “I’m coming.” I see Ally round the corner and I get up, “Let me grab my glasses.” Walking into my music room I grab my sunglasses and walk into the room to see Aubrey trying to walk by herself and falling. “Awe, you will get it soon enough baby girl.” “Daada?” I turn around quickly, “What did you just say, “Daada.” I look at Ally and see she is crying. Picking up Aubrey I spin her, “My baby can talk.” Ally rushes over and hugs us, “Aubrey is growing up so fast.” I laugh, “I know baby, I know.”

Finally we make it to the park and we are having a blast. I pick Aubrey up and put her in the baby swing and start to push her. Ally wraps her arms around me and leans her cheek on my back. “She looks so happy.” I turn and smile, “Why wouldn’t she be? She has an amazing mom.” Ally smiles, “And an amazing dad.”  We played in the grass and went down the slides and played with the swings. When we got back to Ally’s house Aubrey was asleep. Ally takes her up to her room and comes back and hugs me. “Austin, thank you for today.” I nod and we sit on the couch and watch some television. I feel something heavy on my shoulder and see Ally has fallen asleep on me. I smile and move a little trying to get up but her head falls on my chest. I let out a small laugh and lean back falling asleep too.

ALLY’S POV…

I wake up and try to sit up but I feel something heavy holding me down. I look up and see Austin’s head on mine and I am on his chest. His arm is wrapped around me and his other is on my butt. My arms are hanging on his waist. Wow we ended up twisted. I try to move without waking him up but that didn’t happen. “Hey?” I smile and look up, “Hi?” he lets me go and stretches. “Wow we ended up in a pretzel.” I stare for a minute. I forgot how sexy his sleepy voice is. “Uh yeah.” I get up and realize Aubrey is still asleep. I check the time on my cable box and see it is 7. “Hey do you just want to order something?” he nods, “Go check on Aubrey. I will order.”

I am shocked again but walk up the stairs and look in on her. She is out cold; well she is sleeping like a baby. I laugh a little at her sleeping with her butt up in the air and walk downstairs to see Austin putting a movie in. “I order Chinese. How about we have an Austin and Ally night?” I laugh, “You mean until Aubrey wakes up.” He joins in, “Yes but you know how she is. She wakes up eats and is asleep again in like an hour or two at night.”

He picked The Hunger Games. I am watching the movie when I hear the doorbell. Trying to get up but keep my eyes on the screen didn’t work and I fell over the couch. Yeah, I fell over the arm of the couch. “Oh my god. Ally are you okay?” I am laughing hysterically but nod. He laughs and opens the door and pays while I get up and sit back on the couch still watching the movie. He sits down with the food. “Let’s just eat out of the boxes.” We grab forks and eat together.  I love when we get along so good. Austin has been so sweet today and caring. I hope it last even when we start school on Monday.  The movie only has like five minutes left and Aubrey starts to cry. “Ahh, No not now.” I hear a laugh, “I got her, finish your movie.” I nod and hear the steps creak under his weight.

AUSTIN’S POV…

I walk into her room and see her standing up. “Hi baby girl. What’s wrong?” She puts her hands out and smiles, “Daada.” I laugh and pick her up, “yes daddy is here. Let’s go see mommy.” We walk downstairs and I smile, “There’s mommy.” Ally turns and smile, “Hi baby girl.” I hand Aubrey to Ally and she tickles her belly to make her laugh. “Let’s feed this thing.” She gets up and comes back with Aubrey’s food and while Ally holds her I feed her the food. When we are done we see Aubrey is already starting to fall back asleep. I grab Aubrey and take her upstairs and am giving her a bath when Ally comes in. “I wanted to end this day the way we began it. A Family day.” I laugh and let her help bath our daughter.

When we are done I pick out a girl pink onesie with polka dots and put a diaper on her. She is all ready for bed and as I am brushing her small blonde hair she falls asleep. Ally hugs me, “This is amazing. I love seeing you with her.” I turn to her and wrap my arms around her waist, “Ally, I know I didn’t have a lot to do with her before but she is my daughter and I have always loved her. I want to be a part of her life. I love her and I will help with everything now. I know this is too good to be true but it is happening and I couldn’t be happier.” She smiles and throws her arms around my neck. Pulling back we smile and I pick Aubrey up. She wakes up on her way to her crib. “Momma” Ally starts crying. “Momma is right her baby.” I give her to Ally and she puts her in her crib and kisses her forehead. I bend down and kiss her cheek. She is already back asleep. “Night baby girl.”  We walk out the room and I pull Ally to me, “We did good.” She laughs and hugs me, “yeah we did.”  

We are on our way to her I mean our room and I pull her to me and kiss her cheek. “Thank you for her and everything Ally.” She laughs and bows, “You are so welcome.” I laugh and push her a little. We get in bed and I am falling asleep when I hear her talk.

“Maybe we will do good again.”

Is my story confusing anyone? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. If my story is getting confusing or you are confused please let me know.

1BABYT