break up

I was so shocked. Ally was flirting with Dallas today and then she seemed so upset and hurt with me today and now she was flirting and letting some stranger lotion her up.  I couldn’t take it. All of a sudden I was really mad. My fist was starting to hurt where I had them clutched all this time. I saw red. Getting up from my spot and walking, well more like stomping over to Ally, “Ally, What Do you think you are doing?”

 She looked up smiling then confused, “Huh,” “Don’t act confused. I thought you were a sweet and nice person but I was wrong. You are a lying cheating bitch.” I saw the tears well up in her eyes but I could not stop, “First me and then you are flirting with Dallas. Dallas, of all people and then you act hurt because of me. I come to relax and think and I see you flirting and getting rubbed up by a stranger. What kind of person does that?” Crying full blown tears, “Austin, please stop. Why are you saying these kinds of things? Why are you being so mean to me?” I laughed a loud scary laugh making her flinch, “Why? WHY?!? Funny that has been the question of the week. You want to know the truth?” I see a nod but I continue either way if she liked it or not. “I followed you Monday happy you admitted the truth. I felt something when we kissed and I was so happy. You were finally mine. Mine! No one could take you from me. Then, I start to question my feelings. I thought maybe it was a crush, then that maybe I only loved you like a sister. I even went so far as to think I just got caught up in the moment. I was going to take a break and get my feelings straight then come talk to you.” I shook my head so mad, “You know what, forget it. I felt nothing Allyson. It was not love, it wasn’t a crush, it wasn’t love like a sister and it friendship feelings either. I’m done. Have fun being the slut you are.” I turned and left even after seeing the hurt and pained look on her face. I saw the light fade and she crumpled to the ground crying. I never looked back as I grabbed my stuff and went to my car and went on with my new life.

Ally’s Pov. .

I  just stared after Austin. What happened? Did he just break up with me? I didn’t even know we were together. He called me so really bad names; however I think the worst was he just ended our friendship and said he felt nothing for me. Was that anger or the truth? I cried and cried crumpled up in the fetal position on the sand. Amazingly enough no one noticed a thing. I suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around me and lift me into their lap. They smelt so familiar. I didn’t even care, I just cried into their chest as the rubbed my hair and wrapped my protectively in their arms. “Shush, it’s okay. Ally, it’s okay.”  

Hey, I was on a roll tonight and decided to go with it since everything was coming so fast and I wasn't stuck. I hope you like.
Please comment if you liked.
Vote if you liked.
I will update soon, maybe another tonight.
1babyt