Birthday

We have been in Paris for three days now. It’s my birthday today. Its weird not celebrating it with my family. I look over to Ally still asleep and smile before closing my eyes and realizing a few more minutes might be good.  

I feel something on me and I go to open my eyes when I feel lips touch mine, I smile and kiss back. I open my eyes when I feel the lips move mine and I smile. “Good morning baby.” She smiles, “Happy birthday baby.” I smile and place my hands on her hips, “Not that I don’t like this but what are you doing?” She giggles, “Well, since you aren’t with your family or friends I decided I would make this really great for you. First, was to wake you up like your family and friends can’t.” I laugh and lean up some, “Well, it was a great wake up, thank you.” She laughs and gets off me, “Come on get ready, I got a day planned.” I laugh and get up walk into the bathroom and get in the shower.

Getting out I walk to my bag and pull out a pair of dark jeans and red shirt. I slip them on and walk over to my black Jordan’s and slip them on. I walk into the living room and see Ally on her computer. I walk over and wrap my arms around her, “What are you doing?” she smiles and look at me then starts to count, “One, Two, Three.” She clicks a button and my family and friends are on the screen, “Surprise! Happy birthday.” I smile and look at Ally, “You did this?” She shrugs, “I knew you couldn’t be there so I wanted them to at least wish you happy birthday.” I look at the screen and smile, “Hey guys.” I see Alex, Dez, Trish, My manager, My mom, Dad, And Aubrey with Ally’s dad. They are all smiling, then Alex speaks up, “What’s it like to be 18 and in Paris?” I laugh and look at Ally, “Paris is great but I don’t notice any difference yet.” He laughs and Trish looks at us, “Your legal now Austin.” I smile and nod, “I know its weird.” My mom starts crying, “My baby is all grown up.” I laugh, “Mom I had a kid and your just know realizing this.” She laughs and my dad smiles, “Happy birthday son, have a great day.” Dez looks at me, “How are you in the computer buddy?” I laugh, “I’m in Paris Dez, this is only way I can see you till I get back.” He nods, “ You have a good day buddy.” I smile and look at Aubrey, “Hey baby, how are you?” She smiles, “Great.” I look at Ally, “You are really starting to lose the baby accent.” She smiles, “Grandpa has been working with me.” My mouth drops, “Wow, he really has.” She looks at me and Ally, “Happy bwirthday Dadda.” I smile and look at her, “Thank you baby.” Ally grabs my hand, “We need to get going.”  Aubrey looks at us and smiles, “Wove you dadda and momma.” I smile and blow a kiss to the screen. “I love you too baby, I love all of you thank you for this.” Ally smiles, “I love you too baby. We have to go, I will see you guys soon.”  We all say bye and she hangs up the call.

I smile and kiss her, “Thank you so much. That was amazing.” She smiles, “It was the least I could do.” I pick her up and kiss her, “So what did you have planned?” She laughs and shakes her head, “It’s a surprise, let’s go.” I smile and grab her hand and start walking to the door. We ride down to the lobby and she starts to lead me outside. Once outside she leads me to the left and we walk for a few minutes and we arrive at this weird place and she smiles, “I know how you like your horror, so come on.” We walk into this place and I see skeletons stacked in corridors and I smile. “This is cool.” She is pushed up against me and her eyes are in my arms, “UH huh.” I laugh, “Ally, we didn’t have to do this.” She moves and looks at me, “They said it’s a cool place to visit and you can only see it here, so..” I laugh and kiss her, when we pull away I smile, “You are the best.” We walk through and when done I smile, “What was that place called?” She shrugs, “The Catacombs.”

We start walking again and walk across this really cool bridge and are on the other side. I look around and smile, “Ally was that the bridge everyone has been talking about?” She nods and we enter the museum and walk around. I smile as we walk around and look through the attractions.