Miserable.

Life is miserable. It has been a month since Austin and I agreed it was best for him to move back in with his parents. I heard from Dez that he couldn’t take it and bought a tiny apartment and has been staying there for three weeks.  It has got pretty hard for me to get up and when I sit down it takes a little bit for me to get up if I don’t get some help and when I lay down on my back it is really hard.  I miss Austin so much. I think I have forgiven him and I want him to come back. We had to go to the doctors like two weeks ago because they wanted to do a check before my month was due because of the premature labor thing. He looked so sad and depressed and I felt it. Today is another appointment it is the seventh month appointment.  I think I am going to ask him back today.

Austin’s Pov…

It has been a month since I moved out and i couldn’t take looking at my room and having to hear my parents’ everyday talk about how wrong I did. I moved into an apartment I bought a week later and have been there for the past three weeks. I was so upset when I went to a check up with Ally. We have a doctor’s appointment today after school and it’s the seventh month.  I miss Ally so much. Girls at school found out that Ally and I were taking a break and they have been throwing themselves at me. I don’t want anyone but Ally. I want her to take me back soon. I hate my little apartment. Ally is not here with me and with that this apartment feels lonely. Ally hasn’t asked me back yet maybe she won’t want me back. I may have to be lonely for the rest of my life or settle for someone else.

I grab my keys and rush off to Ally’s house. I told her I would pick her up today because I don’t want her driving unless she absolutely has to.  I pull up to her house and I don’t see her coming out. I get out and go to the door and knock. No one answers or anything so I open it and yell in, “Ally?” I hear her yell back, “Bedroom.” I rush up the stairs and laugh when I see her on her back still in her pajamas and then hear her alarm go off. “Just help me up Austin.” I go and pull her up and she rushes to shower and get dressed. In five minutes we are in the car and headed to school. “So, how did that happen this morning?” she looks down, “I went to get up and decided I wanted to take a couple more minutes so I set my phone and laid down. I was so comfortable until I tried to get and realized I was basically a turtle.” I laugh again as we pull into school and she grabs her purse and takes off and I slowly follow her into the school and start the day.

School is almost over and I wait by Ally’s locker. She is taking forever. I see her walking this way and smile. She is so beautiful. I grab her stuff and we figure out what she needs for school work and get in the car and go to the doctor’s office.

Ally’s Pov…

I want to ask him back so bad. However from what I saw with him and the girls at school today I don’t think he wants to come back. The doctor comes in and has me lay on the table and brings up the baby. She smiles and goes to get pictures. She is looking so cute. I feel someone grab my hand, “Ally, she will be here soon.” I smile and turn towards him with tears in my eyes, “I know.” I see tears in his eyes too but turn back towards the screen. “Okay, Here is the pictures.” I grab them, “thanks.” “Okay can you two come over to my desk please?” we stand up and sit at the desk, “I just want to ask some questions. First, Ally you are seven months pregnant. I think you should be leaving school soon. That is to much stress and everything. I have contacted the school and they said you could still do your work and turn it in so you wouldn’t miss anything. You can do online school, so you won’t get behind.” I smile and nod. “Second, I did see that the baby is a little stressed today. Is something going on?” I look down, “I am fine, Just worrying about everything with the baby and I guess because I was stressed she got stressed. I will watch it more often.” She smiles and looks back at us, “Okay, any questions for me.” We both shake our head. “Okay well I want you back in two weeks for a quick check up. Teen mom’s can have trouble pregnancies and I want to make sure we keep an eye on the little one.” I smile and nod. “Okay, have fun you too. Oh, before I forget. Ally, you are going to feel the baby turn. She is starting to already. I think the baby might come a little early.” I nod and leave. We are in the car and on the way to my house.

Arriving at my house I am nervous. I don’t want to be left alone if there is a chance she can come early. I miss sleeping next to Austin. I just miss Austin. “Austin?” He turns and smiles, “I was wondering if, you could grab my backpack and bring it in for me.” I smile sweetly. I hear a small laugh as he grabs the bag and he follows me in the house. Setting the bag on the couch he reaches over and pulls me in for a hug, “Bye Ally.” He rubs my belly and leans down, “Bye little one, Can’t wait to see you. “ He smiles and starts to leave. I really should ask him back. I miss him so much and I know he misses me. Come on Ally do it. Ask him back. Don’t chicken out again. Oh look at him. He is so hot. I just want to kiss those lips so bad.

I am going to kiss those lips. I love those lips and I want them on me now. I move closer to him. Kiss him then ask him back. Hmm, I have the hottest baby daddy and soon to be boyfriend again hopefully. I am going to do it. “Austin?”