Alex is staying over.

I can’t believe Aubrey is already nine months. Time went by so fast. School starts back in a month and Austin has been acting so weird. I try to give him Aubrey so I can shower and he gets up and says he has something to do. Alex is spending a week with us and I have to tell Austin tonight. I got the phone call this morning. “Hello?” “Hey baby girl. It’s Alex I was wondering if it is okay if I change days.” I know my brow furred, “Days for what exactly.” He laughs a throaty laugh, “I have a big favor to ask.” I sigh and sit down, “Of course. “ I can see his smile through the phone, “I was wondering if it would be okay if I stay a week with you instead of a day.” I just stare at the wall thinking, “Before you answer. I know this is a lot to ask but I would very much appreciate it. I trust you more than my other friends.” I laugh, “Alex are you done talking. Yes you can stay a week.” I hear the sigh of relief, “Thank you so much. I will be there tomorrow night.” We got off when Aubrey started to cry.

After feeding Aubrey and putting her down I was cooking dinner and just thinking over everything. How am I going to tell Austin? Speaking of the devil, “Hey baby.” I smile and give him a kiss before I pull away and finish the pasta. While we eat I keep trying to figure out the best way to tell him. “Hey Ally?” I look up to him, “I just wanted to say I know I have been off but thanks for dealing with me.” I nod and go back to eating. “How was Aubrey today?” I look up smiling, “She was amazing. She is getting so big. I hate that the time seems to be flying by.” He nods and finishes his food. After taking our plates to the dish washer he sits back down and grabs my hand. “I love you so much.” “I love you too.”  I sigh, better tell him now. “Hey Austin, do you care if we have a guest for a week?” he looks like he is thinking it over then smiles, “Nah, it sounds like fun.” I smile and get up to go shower. I get stopped at the door by the one question I never wanted asked, “Who is it?” I turn at the door and smile big, “Um, Alex.”

Austin’s POV…

I hear Alex’s name and I just stare at Ally. Why would he need to stay here? Doesn’t he have his own house? Ugh, I don’t want him here. I don’t want him near Ally and Aubrey. I don’t like him. If I tell Ally this she will get mad. I already said yes anyway. Ugh I am not happy about this but I don’t want to fight tonight.  Ally is staring at me scared, what should I do? “Fine, He can stay but I’m not happy about this.” She runs over and throws her arms around my neck and I smile. “Thank you Austin.” I kiss her forehead when she pulls back, “Your welcome baby. I will be watching him closely though.” She nods, “Okay that is fine.” She pushes her lips onto mine and at first I am shocked but soon we are making out. “Jump.”

Ally’s Pov…

I do as he says and wrap my legs around his waist and we start kissing again as he carries me upstairs to our room. I get thrown on the bed and start to giggle like a child. I look up to see Austin smirking and soon he is running and jumping on the bed too. He attacks my neck while I rub my hands all over his back. Taking my shirt off with his fast movements and soon he is own my collar bone. Soon both are clothes are off and he smiles, “I love you Ally.” I nod and pull his lips back down to mine.

Curled up with Austin while he rubs my arm absently is the best. I love this boy with all my heart. I hear murmurs coming from the baby monitor and sit up waiting for the crying to come. I wait but it never comes. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I look down to see Austin smiling up at me. He pulls me back down to him and nuzzles into my neck. “It’s bedtime. She will be okay.” I smile and listen for another moment before curling up and going to bed.

I wake up to Aubrey crying and get up throwing on a robe to make my way to her room. I turn on the light and see her standing up at her crib, “What’s wrong baby girl?” I pick her up and check everything and it is all fine. I see if she is hungry and she isn’t. I decide maybe she just is not feeling well and turn on her television and sit in the rocker with her and her blanket. “It’s okay baby girl.” I soon have her asleep and I put her back to bed and make my way back to my room to find Austin snoring. I smile and climb back In and am asleep as my head hits the pillow.

Waking up I see it is ten and I look over to see Austin gone. I walk into Aubrey’s room after throwing on sweats and a hoodie. She isn’t here. I make my way downstairs and see Austin playing on the floor with her. “Baby girl, I would never play with dolls if it wasn’t for you.” She smile her adorable smile and goes back to picking her dolls up and looking at them then putting them back down. “She loves her sing along baby.” He looks up and smiles at me, “I can’t get her to work.” I walk over and turn the doll on and press her stomach and she starts to sing while Aubrey smiles and tries to do a little dance move. “She loves it. She loves anything with music baby.” He nods and picks himself up and sits on the couch and pulls me on his lab, “That is because she is our kid. Remember I said we would be the perfect musical family.” I giggle and get closer to him and watch my daughter play.

Aubrey is watching something on television and Austin is back to being weird and grumpy. I hear a knock on the door and come from the kitchen to open it. I see Alex standing there smiling. I let him in and he gives me a hug, “Thank you for letting me stay.” I nod, “No problem. Let me grab Aubrey and I will show you where to stay.” He follows me to get Aubrey from the living room but as soon as I try to pick her up she throws a fit. I smile and turn around, “One second.” I walk over to Austin’s music room and poke my head in, “Hey can you watch Aubrey for a second so I can show Alex his room. She won’t let me take her from her show.” He turns around and looks mad that I asked, “I am busy. Can’t you just pick her up anyway. She is only a baby.” Breathing deeply I close the door and walk back to see Alex playing with Aubrey like he did before. Him holding her over his head like she is a plane and her giggling like crazy. I smile and he catches my eye and puts her down but she gets mad. Yep she is her father’s child. She gets mad if she don’t get her way. “Um, she won’t let me put her down.” I laugh, “Well do you mind carrying her then and ill grab your bag.” He smiles and shakes his head. Putting Aubrey on his hip and me grabbing his duffle bag we make it upstairs just outside of Aubrey’s room. I push open the door opposite hers and smile, “This is your room for the week.” I set his bag down and he looks around and opens the bathroom in his room to smile. “This is great. Thank you.” We walk back out and I point at doors, “This is Aubrey’s she is right across from you and this is mine and Austin’s if you need anything.” He smiles and nods.

After dinner and everything we are all watching a movie and Aubrey is still up so I am waiting for her to fall asleep. She doesn’t like to be laid in bed and left alone so I got now where I let her get herself tired and I then put her in bed. “Hey, I am going to bed guys.” Alex gets up and smiles at us. “Thank you guys for everything.” I nod and smile and he hugs me and tries to shake Austin’s hand. He then bends down to Aubrey and I feel Austin tense up. He gives her a quick hug, “Night little one.” He starts up the stairs before Austin turns to me mad. “ I don’t like him touching my daughter.” I raise my eyebrows, “he gave her a hug goodnight. Don’t get all antsy.” I get up and take our glasses toward the kitchen. I come back to find Austin still mad. “Let’s just go to bed okay.” He gets up and leaves me to grab Aubrey and turn off everything.

After getting everything done I get in bed and Austin is still mad. “Come on, Don’t be mad that he gave her a hug.” I start kissing his neck and despite how mad he is he lets out a short moan. I smile and he relaxes a little but I can tell he is still mad. “I don’t like him being here and I don’t like him near you or her.” I kiss his neck again, “Quit worrying.” He moves a little and I know he wants a serious conversation but there is no reason for one. “Quit Ally. Just go to bed.” “Fine.”

Turning over on my side I move over away from him and go to bed.