Do you know what you are asking?

We walk into the club and it is nice. I see people dancing and having a great time. Alex’s arm goes around my waist and helps me through the crowd. We arrive at this table and I sit down and watch the others dance. Some are just having a great time and not caring while others look like they are trying to have sex on the floor.

I feel someone grab my hand and I look to see Alex smiling at me, “Hey if you want to go we can.” I shake my head and smile, “No this looks great.” We order us two cokes and talk about the stupidest things until the drinks come.

Alex get up and offers me his hand, “Would you like to dance?” I smile and place my hand in his. We walk to the back of the crowd and he smiles at me while he lets go and starts to dance. I must say he has some moves.  I just stand there and look around, He smiles and places his hand on mine, “Come on, I’ll lead.” He holds my hands and does a two step with me. When he thinks I have it he spin me around and back to him. I start to laugh and he dips me and brings me back up. “This is so much fun.” He smiles and as I get a little more comfortable I break out a little more.

I start to sway my hips and dance to the music. I turn around and completely lose myself in whatever is playing. I feel Alex’s hand on my waist as he sways with me. He pulls me back some and We sway together. I laugh as he spins me again. I think he likes doing that. When I come back around he places his hand on my back and moves us. “Are you really having any fun Ally?” I nod and start to dance again.

I lose myself in the music and I don’t know what happened but I started to lean forward and sway my hips. I push Alex away and start to work what I have. I know this sounds weird but I felt so free. I look over and see Alex watching me with wide eyes. He pulls me back to him and crashes his lips to mine. I melt into the kiss and we still move as we kiss.

I lean back some and he holds me with his hand at the center of my back. I come back up and he kisses my neck. This feels so weird but so right at the same time. I smile as I start to grind on him. He lets out a groan and I have no idea what happens next.

Alex dancing around me smiling, me doing funny moves, then me and him grinding against each other. All I know is we are sitting at the table and my feet are killing me.

“Ally are you okay?” I nod and smile at him, “Yeah just not a good idea to wear six inch heels to dance in.” He smiles and drinks his coke. I look around at the people dancing and having a fun time no care in the world. I want to be like them.

I get up and walk to the bar, “Can I help you?” I smile the sweetest smile I can, “Yeah, can I have a vodka tonic?” The woman looks me over than smiles, “Sure.” I wait and when the drink is in my hands she watches me take that first drink and smiles as I cough.

I walk back to Alex after finishing the drink and sit down feeling so much better. I feel more free. I smile at Alex and he smiles back, “DO you want to dance some more?” I nod and he leads me back to the floor.

We dance around just having a great time. Then he pulls me to him again and leans in and I smile as I lean in the rest of the way and kiss him. When we pull back he grins at me and we start dancing again. After a while I start to get real comfortable with the way mine and Alex’s bodies move together and I start to grind on him some more. I leaned foreword at one point and twerked on him.

He pulls me back up and looks into my eyes, “Ally, what are you doing?” I look around and smile, “Having fun. Dancing.” He shakes  his head, “Ally, no. We can dance and you can grind some but don’t do that again. If you do I wont be able to control myself.” I nod and we start to dance apart again but I got bored with it and grind on him some more.

Blurred lines comes on and I just love that song. I start singing and losing myself to the song like I would in my house. I forgot Alex was behind me until I felt something. I turn around and he is looking down. I laugh and lean up and kiss him. He pulls me to him and crashes his lips to mine.

He leads me outside and once outside in the fresh air I actually can smell the sweat on him and I start to laugh. He looks at me weird but when our eyes met something just happened. I jump on him and start to kiss him while he holds me up. We pull away and he looks at me, “What are you doing?” I smile, “Come on. Lets go home.”

He sets me down and helps me into his jeep. We pull up to his house and he lead me to his room. “Since we were closer and I figured you need sleep because you are acting strange, I thought you could stay here tonight.” I nod as I sit on his bed and take my shoes off. Sitting them by the bed I smile at him. “I’m sorry about tonight Alex. I don’t know what got into me.” HE smiles and comes over and kisses me. “It’s okay, just you freaked me out. I thought you were asking…” he starts to laugh and I catch on.

I get up and turn, “Can you unzip me?” He smiles and unzips me and I turn around and smile, “Thanks.” I go to head to the bathroom but something hit me and I see him take his shirt off and I jump on him and start kissing him, “Ally, do you know what you are asking for?” I smile and nod getting down and slipping my dress to the floor. He stares at me before looking at my face and tackling me to the bed.

He kisses my neck and moves to my collar bone. He pulls back and looks at me, “Ally are you sure?” I smile and nod. He undresses me and bites his lip, “You are so beautiful Ally.” I blush and he smiles. He undresses and I notice how hot he really is.  He looks at me again and kisses me.

I am laying in bed wrapped up in Alex’s sheets with him asleep on my chest and snoring lightly. He is so cute. I woke up about ten minutes ago and have been playing with Alex’s hair. His Alarm goes off and I can’t reach it so I ignore it. I listen to the song and my heart stops.

You’re a good girl

The perfect picture of an Angels smile

from a magazine

But it’s a new world

And I know so well the side of you, no one’s ever seen

Hey now, baby

No doubt about it girl, you drive me crazy

I’m feeling guilty to the way, you make me

wanna steal your heart, steal your heart

call me criminal

I wont deny you make me want it all, everything you are

So lock it up, go on and try it

No matter what you do I’m gonna steal your heart

I confess, I kinda like it that you’re innocent keeping up your guard

Ill break it down, so you cant hide it

No matter what you do I’m gonna steal your heart

Oh my god, That is Austin. Oh my god, He wrote that song about me. Awe, that was so sweet. He must really love me. I can’t believe I was ever confused.  I look down and see Alex on my chest still and my heart literally stops. Oh my god, I slept with Alex.