First

Opening my locker at the end of the day I see a letter fall out. I look around but everyone has already left. Curious I open it.

Ally,
I wanted to stay and wait for you but I have to go make sure everything is ready for our anniversary tonight. I love you and hope you like the surprise.
Love you forever and always,
Austin : )

Folding the letter back up I can’t help but smile as I switch my books out for the ones I need for homework.  It turns out I only need the book we are reading for English because it is Friday. I hear my name and turn to see Alex running towards me. “Hey Ally. My car won’t start. Can I have a ride?” Smiling I nod and we start out to my car with his arm around my shoulders; this is his thing with me. Laughing I put my bag in back seat and get in while he tries to move the seat back from where Trish had it so far up. Finally being able to get in the car we start off towards his house. Only being there once before I was a little fuzzy on how to get there but Alex helped the whole time.  Pulling up to his house I forgot how big it was. Yes, Alex is a rich kid, but he does not act it. He thanks me as he gets out and blows me a kiss before entering his house while I back out and head home to get ready for my date.

I hear a doorbell and my dad, “Ally. Austin is here. I am leaving, have fun.”  My dad trust Austin completely and that is reassuring.  I hear a knock on my door and then Austin enters in and smiles when he sees how I am dressed. “You look beautiful Ally.” Wrapping his arms around me I feel a kiss on my neck. Because of our last few dates we had like at the fair and the amusement park, I wised up. For this date I was wearing skinny jeans with rips in them and a flowered tank top that came a little low but showed nothing I was embarrassed about and a pair of converse shoes with a light pink jacket to tie everything together. “Come on Austin. Let’s go.” He smiled and took my hand.

Feeling like we were driving forever I looked over and asked for like the fifth time, “Where are we going?” Smiling at me, “Ally, We will be there soon.” We finally stop and I look around. There is nothing here. “Austin, Where are we.” Coming over and opening my door he put his hand out.  Hesitating I take it and we walk through some trees and we arrive at this place in the forest that had a bare spot. I was shocked at what I saw in that opening. There were lights strung from the trees and a couple of blankets laid out on the floor.  There is music playing and on the blanket is food with covers on them. I look up and see more lights in the tree and the moon is shining perfectly down on the bare spot. This is so romantic and it is perfect.  I look over and see Austin watching me intently. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and in reflex his hands go around my waist. “This is amazing Austin. I can’t believe you did this. I love it.” Pecking his lips lightly, he smiles and pulls me to the blankets.

After eating steak, potatoes, Mac n’ cheese for dinner and cake for desert, we sit down on the blankets. Playing with my hair, I can tell Austin is nervous about something. “What is wrong Austin?”  He looks down and brings me to lay down with him on the blanket. We watch the star light up with the lights. I feel light kisses on my hand and look over to see him smile. “Ally, these past six months have been amazing.” I smile and he continues, “I love you. I want to give you a present but I don’t know how to do it.” “Just do it. I love presents.” Smiling he gets up and reaches for a guitar. I sit up and he starts to play.

I need you, boo, I gotta see you, boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight
And I need you, boo, I gotta see you, boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight