day out

It has been a  little over a month since me and Alex got together. It has actually been a blast. Alex has taken me to the movies, to concerts, we took Aubrey to see the wiggles, she had a blast. We have did all kinds of stuff. I have had so much fun. He has stayed over a couple nights and nothing has happened. We just kissed some. I went over to his house last week to have dinner with his family and we brought Aubrey. She had a blast running around his house. She fell asleep in his room playing with his xbox controller. He picked her up and put her in a little basinet that his mom brought down from the attic. I curled up in bed with him and we fell asleep holding each other. When I woke up I was a little worried but when he smiled at me and kissed me it all went away. We stayed in bed until Aubrey woke up and then we went to the park. Alex has even been trying to teach Aubrey to swim.

Austin has came over a couple times and he has tried to teach Aubrey to swim too but she throws a fit on him and comes to me crying. He gets so upset that he leaves. Austin came over yesterday and had dinner with me and Aubrey and we watched a movie until Aubrey fell asleep then he put her bed. He came back down and kissed my forehead before getting up and leaving after saying he loved me.

My birthday is this weekend and Alex says he has a surprise for me, I am kind of nervous but also I am excited. Austin and Trish want to throw me a party and I told them they can give me a party but I don’t want a bunch of people.

It’s the last day of school before thanksgiving break. It is actually really pretty out today. I think I will wear a dress. I walk into my closet and find one of my summer dresses that go to my ankles. Curling my hair and lightly doing my makeup I find my sandals and put them on and walk into Aubrey’s room and see she is dreaming. ‘’Baby girl?” She looks up and smiles, “Momma.” I laugh and pick her up and give her a bath then dress her in a cute onesie with a pair of pants on over top. I leave her curls a little messy and put her baby converse on her.

We walk down the stairs and I grab her diaper bag and my purse. “You ready for school?” She nods and we walk out to the car and she helps me buckle her in her car seat. I smile at how big she is becoming. Getting in I head to her school. I drop her off and she gives me a kiss before she runs to play with the other kids.

When I get to school I am running late. I grab my purse and run into the school and to my locker. I see Alex looking for something in his locker when he hears my feet stop. HE smiles at me, “Well someone is running late.” I laugh, “Well, Aubrey was just so cute today. She wanted to help me buckle her in her car seat and even though she tried her best it took a little bit.” He laughs and puts his arm around my shoulders as we close our lockers and head to class.

Surprisingly no one has noticed that we are dating. It has been nice being able to just be us and no one notice and talk gossip.

Sitting down, I feel breath on my neck and turn to see Jessie looking at me, “What?” He smiles, “Nothing, just you smell nice.” “Umm, thanks.” I turn back around and see Austin moving in his seat a lot. Leaning forward I touch his back and he turns and smiles at me, “Yes?” I laugh, “Are you okay?” He looks around then nods, “Just feel like something is off.” I nod and look around. Everything seems fine but just to make sure I check my phone and have no calls about Aubrey. I smile and put my phone away and wait for class to be over.

Austin has been acting weird all day and every time I ask him if he is okay he says something just feels weird to him.