This is wrong.

Turning I look at Austin and see that he looks worried too. “Trish, What’s wrong? What’s wrong with Aubrey?” I look at him and smile while he takes control. I can’t let anything happen to my baby. She has to be okay. I hope she is okay.  Hearing muffled noises again I softly here Trish, “I don’t know. We are at the hospital.” I hear nothing after that. My baby is at the hospital. Why is she there? Looking at Austin I see and hear nothing else. I see his mouth moving but I hear nothing. This cannot be happening.

“Ally? Ally?” I look at him confused. “Huh?” he puts his good arm on me, “Baby, we have to go. Aubrey is at the hospital. We need to go figure out what is wrong.” I nod and slowly get up grabbing my purse and shoes. I help Austin on his crutches and we head to the car. “Give me the keys.” I laugh and turn him to the passenger side, “Nope, You can’t drive.” After he is safely in the car I head to my side and take a deep breath before I get in and head to the hospital.

Austin’s Pov…

I watch as Ally drives on auto. She is not paying attention or anything. She just drives. I see the hospital coming up and go to tell her to turn but she does herself. She just works like a robot. We park and she comes around and helps me out of the car. Once I got the crutches situated where I can walk I smile a little, “Go on, I’ll meet you in there.” She nods and starts off to the entrance. Oh please don’t let anything be wrong with my baby. Please let her be okay.

I finally make it into the entrance and see Ally with Trish and Dez. I make my way over to them and it was perfect timing. A doctor comes out and looks at papers. “Aubrey Moon?” we walk over to him and he looks at us then at the paper. “You’re here for Aubrey Moon?” Me and Ally step forward some, “I am her dad and this is her mother.”

He nods and looks back at papers then puts them at his side. “Well, the good news is she is going to be okay. The bad news is that she had a seizure and we are running test to figure out what happened. “ Ally starts crying, “A healthy baby shouldn’t of had a seizure. What happened? What’s wrong? Can I see my baby?” He looks over at me and sighs, “You guys can see her anytime. I just want to warn you that we had to put her to sleep and she is hooked up to machines. We are trying to figure out what caused the seizure and why it happened. If you would like I will show you to her.” We all nod and head off to this ward I have never been in.

I look through some windows that are open and see little kids and babies in them. This must be the children’s ward. This is so wrong. Aubrey should be at Trish’s asleep. She should be dreaming sweet kid dreams. I can’t believe my baby is here.

We stop at the door and he slightly smiles, “Go on, she should wake up soon. She will be scared.” We nod and head into the room. I see her in this little bed type thing and feel the tears welling up in my eyes. This is so wrong. Ally see’s her and falls to the bed crying. “My baby.” I go over and rub her back the best I can with my one good hand. Trying to balance on one leg and rub someone’s back with the only good arm you have is hard. Dez brings a chair to me and I smile at him while Trish is crying in the corner.

I rub Ally’s back while Dez tries to take care of Trish. “Ally, honey it’s going to be okay. She is fine. We just have to wait for the medicine to wear off.” She nods and turns to me wiping her eyes. She walks over to Trish and bends down, “Trish it’s okay. I don’t blame you.” “Oh, god no. Trish this is not your fault. This is no one’s fault.” She looks up and nods. Standing up she hugs Ally.

Dez decides to take Trish home to get some rest. Ally is sitting in a chair beside me and we watch Aubrey sleep. I rub my thumb over her hand. “Ally, it is gonna be okay.” She looks at me and nods, “I know. I just wish she was at home sleeping. I don’t like seeing her here.” I nod and move my finger telling her to come closer. When she does I bend a little and kiss her lips softly and sweetly. “I love you.” She smiles slightly, “I love you too.”

We must have fallen asleep because I hear my crutch fall and look up to see a nurse smile at me. “I’m sorry to wake you. I was just trying to check on her but I am such a klutz.” I laugh a little, “It’s okay.” I look to Ally and see her asleep. I get comfy and try to fall back asleep but I can’t.

I grab Aubrey’s little hand, “hey baby girl. It’s daddy. Me and mommy would love for you to wake up soon. I know you are okay and we are so happy you are. I love you baby girl. You are one of the best things to ever happy to me. I want to take you home. I need you to wake up from this medicine baby so we can take you home.” I hobble over to her bed and kiss her forehead then sit back down.

I must have fallen back asleep because next thing I know I am awaken with a jolt to beeping. I look over and see Ally is awake too. We try to move to Aubrey to see what is wrong. The doctors and nurses are rushing through the doors and I am confused. I ask all kinds of questions but no one will answer me. “What is going on? Someone answer me.” “I need a mask now. Get me a dose of morphine too.” The nurse looks at us then the doctor and he turns and yells. “Get them out of here. NOW!!” I am taken back but am soon getting pushed out the door as careful as they can with me on crutches. “Sir, wait out here please. “ “What is going on?” “Crap, Nurse. I need you now. We need to put her out.” “What?! What does that mean?” I am responded with a door being shut in my face.

All we can do is sit in the hallway and wait for someone to come out. I hear yelling and things because slammed in the room but when I try to go in I am pushed back out. I just want to know what is going on with my baby. I look and see Ally is on the floor staring at the door with no emotion. Nothing. She tuned all this out and I know this will not be good when she tunes back in. She is blacking everything out. She will end up freaking and having a break down when she comes back. I sigh and see a chair that I go sit in.

After what seems like forever I see a nurse come out, “What is going on in there? Is my daughter okay?” she slightly smiles at me and walks off murmuring something about a doctor. After all the nurses have walked out and all said the same think about waiting for the doctor he finally walks out.

“Doctor. Is my daughter okay?” he sighs and looks at Ally. “Is she okay?” I sigh, “She tuned out.” “Ally, honey come on and get up.” I shake her a little and she looks at me confused, “Come on sweetie.” She stands and looks at the doctor, “What happened to my daughter in there?” he sighs, “I honestly don’t know what is going on right now. We are still running test but they are not giving us answers.” “So do you know what happened or not?”

Sighing he looks at us again, “We almost lost her in there. I am almost positive she had another seizure. Her heart rate increased so much then she came out of the medicine screaming and almost flat lined.” My face must have fallen because he looks between us and frowns,

“I am so sorry. We have to put her in a medically induced coma until we can figure out what is going on.”

I hear nothing else. I stare at the door. My baby is in a coma. I don’t know what to do. This is so wrong. I feel like my life is ending.  I feel nothing. I see the doctor moving his face and Ally looks worried. I see black and feel coldness.

Sorry I haven't updated lately. It has been crazy. I hope you liked it. HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS.
I read all the reviews and I love them. They make me want to write. Thank you so much for the reads and votes. Thank you so much for the support.
PLEASE REVIEW.
1babyt