The Beach

Lying on my bed I realized what I just did to Ally. “Oh, Man. I do not know what I am feeling. I was jealous when she flirted but I still think it might just be love like a sister. “I screamed as I threw something at the wall making a big bang.

 I heard someone running up the steps, “Austin, honey, are you okay? What happened?” My mom was looking around my room scared, “I’m sorry mom. I am just upset.” Coming over to sit on my bed, “Honey, what is wrong? Talk to me.” I sighed and moved closer to my mom and laid down so she could pet my hair like she did when I was little. She smiled but did it anyway. “Mom, I am so confused. Remember when Ally came over Monday?” I hear a muffled mm hmm, “Well she told me she liked me and ran off so I followed and told her I loved her. We kissed and it was amazing but I’m scared that I do not feel the way I did when I explained it all to her. I think I might have gotten caught up in the moment.” She stopped me, “Austin, I do not think you should have told her you loved her. You are young sweetie and love is a complicated emotion. However you did say it and now you are stuck because you think it may just be a crush, am I right?” Looking up astonished I nod, “Honey, do you have feeling for Ally besides friendship?” I look up, “Mom, I think there is but I don’t know. I mean I saw her talking to Dallas and I got so jealous and upset. She started to flirt and I was mad because I wanted her to be mine. Mom, how do you know if there is something more to friendship?” She smiled and looked down at me, “Honey, from what you told me I think you have some feeling for her. If you are so uncertain then maybe you should talk to her. Sweetie, if these thoughts don’t go away then maybe you should take a break to sort out your feelings. All I can say about feelings is, Austin, You will know when you know.” I smiled at my mom and sat up hugging her, “thank you mom. You helped so much.” She kissed my cheek and left.

I think I should take a break away from Ally to see exactly how I feel about her. With that thought I went to the beach to surf.

Ally’s Pov. .

I never did hear anything back from Austin so I figured he is okay. I closed the shop and got in my chair about to head home when I decided I was going to go to Trish’s house. I sent her a text,
Trish, on my way to your place.

With that I started the car and when I pulled into her driveway she was already coming out the door smiling. While getting out of the car I smiled, “Hey Trish.” Getting pulled into a hug she laughs, “I haven’t seen you in a long time. What is going on?” I laugh, “Trish, It has been 4 days. I saw you Monday. Anyway what is new is I kissed Austin and told him the truth.” “AHH!! What happened? What did he say?” I pulled her to her steps while she continued with questions. I told her the whole story, “And now I am here.” “Oh, Ally. I am sorry. His is being stupid.” I smiled, “thanks, Anyways I also wanted to know if I could have my bathing suit I left here. I want to go to the beach and sun bathe while it is nice out.” Laughing she stood up and helped me, “Of course Al. Come on. I can’t go, but have fun. And text me if you see him or need me.” I changed and got back in my car after giving her a hug.

Getting to the beach took no time and I was so happy when I got there. It is so peaceful at the beach.  I smiled while I went over to a nice spot and sat my towel down and put my sunglasses on and looked out at the waves as I started to put oil on. Suddenly a shadow appeared over me and a really hot guy was standing over me. I smiled at him, “Hey gorgeous, do you want some help with your lotion?” Normally I would say no because I didn’t know him but he was so hot. He was 6’ 4 and blonde and his eyes were so blue, it was like you could look into them forever. Not to mention his abs were amazing. I swallowed and knew I couldn’t talk so I nodded. He smiled and sat down next to me, “I am new here. I start school this year. I am Alex Northman.” He put his hand out; I stuck mine out as well, “Sorry about the lotion hand, I am Ally Dawson.” He smiled, “its okay, I don’t mind. Um, I am sorry about asking if you wanted help. It was wrong and I shouldn’t have. I just saw a really cute girl over here alone and I saw that you were putting lotion on and again sorry it was a cheesy pick up line.” I laughed, “Its okay but if you were serious. I do need the help. Normally my friend would do it but that person couldn’t come.” He smiled and took the bottle I turned over on my stomach and moved my hair out of the way. “Wow, your skin is so soft.” I looked to my side, “Thank you. You are doing really good, I do not have a mess running everywhere. Have you done this before?” He looks down and smiled, his teeth were so white they sparkled in the sun, wow. “Actually, I have. I have a sister and well she is crazy about her sun.” I nodded and closed my eyes as he put the oil on.

It felt so good the way his hands were massaging the oil into my skin that I let out a slight moan and blushed. Opps, that was not suppose to happen. He didn’t let it phase him and continued getting my back and shoulders. “Okay, all done. You can roll over.” I smiled and when I was back over I sat up and saw that he had a goofy smile on his face. I bite my lip and look down; he grabs my chin and raises it to look at him, “Hey, its okay. I just find it cute that you blushed and everything over me.” I looked up and smiled, “thank you so much Alex, it means a lot. Oh, do you have your phone? We could switch numbers. “He smiles and pulls out an Iphone while I pull out my Galaxy s4 and put our numbers in each other’s phone. After he put my number in he takes a picture of himself, “In case you forget who I am.” I laugh, “That won’t happen. I’ll see you soon.” We exchanged an awkward but comfortable hug before he left. Wow, that was crazy.

Austin’s  Pov. .

I was relaxing at the beach after surfing when I swear I saw Ally’s car pull up. I let it go and started to relax again but I swear I saw her get out and walk to a spot and start to lotion up when a guy came over and started talking to her and then I saw him take the lotion and lotion her up. I then saw them exchange numbers and he left. No, it can’t be Ally. She wouldn’t let some stranger lotion her up. I heard a laugh near the end of the scene I was watching and I have been trying to figure out where I knew that laugh from when it clicked. “It’s Ally.”