Cheating on me.

I wake up the next morning and I feel happy. I feel something on my stomach and look down. I see Austin’s hand lying on top of mine on my belly and he has a smile on his face. When he came back a month ago I was scared. I didn’t know what was going to happen. I thought he would be mad and want nothing to do with me. Deep in my heart I knew that wouldn’t happen because that just wasn’t Austin but I was scared and didn’t know what was going to happen. Life is amazing; I am going to be a mom and Austin is with me and we are engaged and living together. I am truly happy. I just keep smiling while look at Austin smiling. “Ally, Honey please quit staring at me.” I laugh and move closer to him and he opens his eyes and looks at me. I start to kiss him and he turns on his side and pulls me to him with his hands on my waist. We pull back and he smiles, “I am so happy we are together.”  I smile and nod. We decide to skip school and just stay in bed today.  

After showering and eating breakfast we are on the couch watching TV when he starts to laugh. I look up at him confused, “Ally, I just can’t believe you stayed home today.” I laugh because it is weird, “I didn’t feel like going. I have an excuse being six months pregnant and all.” He looks at me and we both burst out laughing.  It starts to hurt so I stop then I get a big kick to my side, “Ow.” Austin looks at me worried but I shake my head, “She just kicked me, I am fine.”

We decide to watch a movie and eventually I get bored. “Austin, Let’s go baby shopping.” He looks at me then smiles, “Okay, let’s go.” We arrive at the mall and I take him to the baby stores I went to before. We are looking around and he keeps showing me things and going, “This is so cute.” I just laugh and look around myself. I turn around and he is gone. Confused I look around the store and see him in the boys section. I look down but walk over to him and hug him from behind. He smiles and turns around to hug me. “Are you okay Austin?” He nods and smiles, “Yes, I just came over here to see what they had for boys.” I look down and he lifts my chin up, “No, it’s not like that. Ally, I am so happy we are having a girl. Remember when we were just became friends and we talked about kids during a movie and I mentioned that I always wanted a girl. I have always wanted a little baby girl. I am happy we are having a girl. However I would like to have more kids with you when we are older and so I was just looking at boy stuff because I was curious.” I smile and through my arms around him, when I pull back I smile. “You really want more kids with me?” He laughs, “Ally, I want to have more kids with you and grow old with you.” I smile while he pulls me back to the girl section. “Let’s shop for our baby girl.”

We are heading back home and we have bought a lot of clothes and bibs. Austin found baby converses and bought her a pair of pink ones. We have a stroller and some cute stuff animals. Austin bought another bed set for the crib. I bought some diapers because we are going to need a lot of those. Austin found a rocking chair and bought one for the room. We also bought some dressers and night lights. A lot of the stuff will be delivered this weekend because we couldn’t bring it in the car.

Walking into the house I start to take the bags upstairs and then Austin pulls me back and I drop the bags on the floor while I am pushed against the wall. “Ally, today was amazing. I had so much fun baby shopping.” I look surprised, “I know I am surprised too, but really knowing I am helping in shopping for my baby is amazing.” I laugh and just then I am kissed and start to kiss back. I feel those same sparks I have always felt. This kiss feels the same as the very first. Austin pulls back and we start to walk back upstairs with the bags.

Later we are sitting in the living room watching a movie when the pizza comes. We start to eat and laugh at the movie. “Ally, What about Heather for the baby?” I think it over then look at him, “Nah, What about Ashley?” You can see he is thinking it over then he smiles, “Maybe, it’s cute but I don’t know.”  We go back and forth with names for a little over an hour and then I yawn. “You tired?” I nod and he surprises me by picking me up and carrying me upstairs to the bed. I am laughing the whole time. When he lays me down on the bed I smile and he takes off his shirt and pants and climbs in after me. I smile and we curl up together and fall asleep.

Austin’s Pov…

I wake up the next morning and smile. Ally looks so cute pregnant. She is going to be seven months pregnant soon and the baby will be here soon. I can’t wait to see my baby girl.  My phone goes off and I grab it and see I have a text.
‘Hey Austin. I miss you. Let’s hang out buddy.’ I laugh Dez is a great friend. I text back, ‘Hey Dez buddy, I miss you too. We can hang out soon. I promise.’  I smile and lay back down next to Ally and soon I am fast asleep while thinking about Ally and our baby.

Ally’s Pov..

I wake up and see Austin’s arm thrown over me. I smile and move slightly trying to get up. He moves too and sits up. “Ally, what’s wrong?” He sounds sleepy. “Austin nothing is wrong. I am trying to go to the bathroom.” He smiles and lets me up and lays back down. I use the bathroom then shower. Coming out of the bathroom I see Austin is back asleep and he looks so cute. I smile as I walk into the closet and put on a cute baby doll dress. I let my hair stay down and slip on some flip flops. I come out of the closet and see Austin is still asleep so I kiss his forehead and walk downstairs to make eggs. I am sitting on the couch when I hear Austin stomping down the stairs I turn around to see him reach the bottom. Looking my way he smiles and walks into the kitchen. He comes back out with a plate and sits next to me. “Sorry I slept so long.” I smile, “It’s okay.”  He takes our plates to the sink and comes back and kisses my cheek. “I have to go baby. See you later.” He grabs his keys and leaves. “Well, I got dressed cute for nothing.” I sigh and sink into the couch watching some movie about a woman who falls in love with this guy but she has to have him dump her in ten days. It is really cute.  I grab my phone when it starts to ring, “Hello?” “Ally, Let’s go shopping. I need a cute outfit.” I laugh, “Hello to you too Trish. I am fine. Thank you for asking.” She laughs, “It was implied. So Five minutes. We will meet at your house.” I sigh, “Yes, let’s go. Five minutes.”

I go and grab my wristlet and put my money and cards in it along with my phone. Trish knocks on my door while I open it and smile. “Hi Trish, Ready?” She smiles and hugs me, “You look adorable today. How are my girls?” I smile, “Thank you and we are fine.” We get in her car and drive off to the mall.

We have been shopping for about two hours and I am starting to get hungry. I look over and see Trish looking at shoes. I walk over to her, “Trish, I need a favor.” She turns and smiles, “Anything babe. What is it?” I smile, “Uh. Your girls are hungry. Can we get some food?” She laughs and starts to pull me towards a restaurant we all like. We sit down and are laughing about old memories. When her face goes serious and she smiles back at me, “So, Ally, How is everything?” I look at her confused, “Uh, everything is fine.” “Cool, Awesome. What are you getting?” She looks back at something and looks upset again then smiles. “Trish, what are you staring at?” I turn around and see something that I wish I hadn’t.

Austin is sitting with a girl smiling and laughing. They are holding hands and look very close. They look like they are on a date. She leans in to kiss him and he hesitates but leans in too.  I gasp, “Austin, is cheating on me?”