Make-up.

I look over to Aubrey and smile, “Yeah I want to know.” I look back at the screen as she hands me a wipe and I wipe the gel off and sit up, “Well sweetie, you have one of each?” I look at her confused, “What?” She laughs, “You have your girl and now you are going to have your boy.” I laugh and shake my head, “Don’t scare me like tha…Wait, it’s a boy?” She smiles and nods.

I look behind me to Aubrey and smile, “You are going to have a brother.” She claps her hands and reaches for me. Alex sets her on the table and I hug her. The doctor awe’s and I laugh. “I will go get your pictures.” I nod and stand up and go to get Aubrey when I a pushed lightly, “Nope, I got her.” I smile and hug his side, “Thanks for doing this.” He shakes his head, “It was nothing. I am always here if you need anything.” I smile again and hug him.  “Well here is your pictures Ally, and take care. I Will see you soon.” I nod and walk out the door with Alex behind me.

I breathe in the fresh air and he laughs, “What are you doing?” I shake my head, “It always kind of smells in there.” He looks around and shakes his head, “That must be your pregnant nose because I didn’t smell anything.”  I slap him lightly and smile as I walk to my car. I unlock it and reach for Aubrey and he shakes his head, sighing I move out of the way so he can put her in the car. “Can I buckle her?” He laughs, You can, but I need the practice.” I laugh and walk to my door and lean on it.

Alex closes the door and smiles, “Buckled in and has her doll, I am getting the hang of this.” I shake y head, “Wait till she s crying and screaming and doesn’t want to go in the seat.” His eyes widen and he looks scared. Laughing I wave my hand, “It happens when they are grump, tired, and don’t feel good. Don’t worry.” He nods and then smiles, “You are having a boy.” I laugh and nod, “I can’t believe it, and I really can’t believe Austin never showed.” Alex shrugs, “You know how Jimmy is, he probably just lost track of time.” I nod and then smile, “Thanks for coming again.” I stand on my tippy toes to be able to hug him better and kiss his cheek, “You are a great friend.” He shrugs, “What can I say.” I laugh and open my door, “If you need help with Katy, you know where I am.” He laughs as he gets in his jeep.

I pull out of the doctors and drive to my dads, “Want to see Grandpa really quick?” She smiles and I get out and my dad opens the door, “Ally, sweetie what are you doing here?” I shrug, “Came from the doctors and wanted to give you the good news.” He looks at me confused and I smile as I open Aubrey’s door, “Aubrey what are you getting?” She looks at me then thinks for a second “Brather.” My dad looks at me and smiles, “It’s a boy?” I nod and he hugs me, “Ally this is great. What did Austin do when he found out?” I sigh, “HE hasn’t.”  My dad looks at me then sighs, “HE wasn’t there?” I shake my head, “Nope, and the I found out I have to stop carrying Aubrey around and that is going to be interesting.” My dad hugs me again and smiles, “You will figure it out, you are smart and you don’t need anybody’s help, you know that.” I smile and kiss his cheek, “I love you daddy.” He laughs and hugs me, “I love you too. Now I want to see my granddaughter and get my kiss and then I want to see my grandson.”

I laugh as my dad put’s his head in the car and tickles Aubrey’s stomach making her giggle and push his hand away. “Give me my kiss and I will stop.” “No.” I laugh as she finally leans I and kisses his cheek.  He turns back to me and I show him the picture. He take sit and looks at it then smiles, “Awe, a grandson and a granddaughter.” I smile as he looks at me, “You know I’m good now right.” I laugh and hug him, “Dad, trust me I didn’t plan these.” He laughs and looks at Aubrey, “Yeah well, who cares she is amazing and so will he.” He looks at the sky then sighs, “You should get home. I will see you guys later.” I hug him again and he leans in giving Aubrey a kiss, “Love you girlie.” She smiles as he closes the door and looks at me as I close mine and back out of the driveway.