Date Night.

Austin had to work this week. I have been so bored. Trish is planning some party and so she couldn’t do anything this week.  Alex was in California until yesterday.  I have nothing to do. Aubrey has only been her twice this week. Austin’s parents took her to Disney and they stayed there for four days. Then my dad felt left out and kept her for two days.  Being five months pregnant I cant do anything and its so boring.

I hear the door open and turn to see Austin walk in, “Hey baby.” Austin smiles and sits next to me sighing, “It was crazy today. Jimmy is making crazy plans.” I turn and smile, “Oh, tell me please.” He laughs and shakes his head, “Nothing, just parties and things.” I slump down and sigh. Austin turns and looks worried, “What’s wrong baby?” I sigh, “I am so bored. Aubrey has not been here and you have been gone too. No one can spend time with me and I cant do anything.” He sighs and pulls me to him, “How about we go to the beach and get some ice cream?” I smile and nod.

I put on a pair of shorts that fit comfy and a tank top. I slip on sandals and pull my hair into a messy ponytail.  I walk out and see Austin in swim trunks and a white shirt with black Jordan’s.  He helps me down the steps to the car and I smile as he heads to the beach.

We get out and I sit on the sand and relax. The sun feels so good and its great to be outside near people. I felt like I was going to go crazy. Austin sits next to me for awhile then he went out to the water.

I feel shade and look up and see Austin standing over me dripping water on me. “Austin stop.” He smiles a child smile, “Sorry, I thought it would feel good and cool you off.” I shake my head and laugh, “Thanks but I am good baby.” He shrugs and sits down next to me.

After a little bit Austin start moving, “Can we go get ice cream now?” I laugh and nod, “Yeah.” He helps me up and we walk to the ice cream shop. I get chocolate chip cookie dough and Austin gets a chocolate brownie mix. I smile as we sit down and start eating. He grabs one of my hands and plays with it while we eat our ice cream.

I finish and see Austin staring at me, “What?” he smiles, “Nothing, you just are glowing.” I smile and blush. He laughs, “You look so cute when you blush.” I blush more, “Stop.” He laughs again, “But it is so cute.” He comes over and kisses my cheeks. “You are so cute.” I laughs as he helps me up and leads me to the car.

We pull in to the house and Austin helps me out again. We walk in and I sit down on the couch happy, “Thank you baby.” Austin smiles, “Well, we are going out tonight for a date too.” I smile and he sits down and pulls me to him, “How about we take a nap until then?” I nod and he helps me up and up the steps into our room.

I lay down and Austin leans over and kisses me before leaning down and kissing my belly, “Be good so we can nap.” I laugh and he smiles before laying on his pillow and closing his eyes. I fall asleep to his even breathing.

We wake up later and Austin helps me shower because it has been hard to wash myself because I am bigger than I was with Aubrey at this time.  He helps me put on a yellow sun dress and I slip on white  sandals and curl my hair.

I walk out to our room and see Austin come out in a light pair of jeans and a red dress shirt with red Jordan’s. He smiles and wraps his arms around me, “You look sunning baby.” I smile and kiss his chest, “You look pretty great too.” He laughs and pulls back, “I look sexy baby.” I laugh even more and look at him, “Dang it now I have to pee.” He starts laughing as I walk into the bathroom.

I come back out a couple minutes later and see Austin sitting on the bed. “You ready my beautiful pregnant fiancée.” I look at him suspicious and nod, “What do you want?” he laughs and grabs my hand, “Just telling the truth.” I laugh a little as we walk down the stairs to the car.

Austin pulls up to this Italian restaurant and I smile as I get out. He grabs my hand and we walk in. I see lights strung up along the walls and flowers and plants placed around. The place feels so comforting and homey.  We walk up to the hostess and she smiles, “Hello, name?” Austin smiles, “Two for Moon.” She looks down a paper and then smiles, “Got you, follow me please.” We follow her and she sits two menus down and Austin pulls my seat out before sitting down. “Your waiter is Alice and she will be right with you.”

I look to Austin and smile, “This place is looks so good.” He smiles and opens his menu. I open mine and start looking it over.  “Hello, I am Alice and I will be your waitress.  Can I get you something to drink?” I look at the drinks and smile, “I would like a Dr. Pepper.” She writes it down then smiles at Austin, “And you sir?” He laughs and shakes his head, “I will take a Dr. Pepper too.” She nods and walks away.

I look back at my menu, “So what do you think you are going to get?” He shrugs, “It all looks so good.” I giggle and he looks up and smiles big, “You haven’t done that in a while.” I giggle again and shrug, “You make me so happy.”  He smiles big and laughs. Our waitress comes back and sits the drinks down. “Are you ready to eat?”

I look over to Austin and smile, “Yes we are.” She smiles, “Okay, what do you two want?” I smile, “I will take the penne.” She smiles and turns to Austin, “I want the spaghetti and meatballs.” She nods and walks away.

Austin grabs my hand, “What’s up?” I shrug, “What do you mean?” He turns his head a little, “Ally, I know you and you are distracted.” I sigh, “I just am going to miss everyone.” He sighs and nods, “I will too Ally.” We look around then Austin smiles at me, “Hey be happy, we finish high school tomorrow. We graduate.” I smile, “Your right.” He leans over and kisses me. He sits back down and our waitress comes back and sits the food in front of us.

We eat and Austin again holds my hand. I smile and eat the amazing dish. “Ally, I like this. We should do this more often.” I laugh and shake my head, “One kid who is going to be two and I am going to be six months pregnant in like a week and a half. I don’t think we are getting a lot of dates.” He shrugs, “Babysitter and it’s you Ally, you can go through anything. You don’t give up. Come on at least one date a month.” I smile and nod, “fine.”

The waitress comes back and takes Austin’s card and comes back a few minutes later with mints and the bill to sign. “Have a great night.” Austin signs and then grabs the mints and hands me one. He grabs my hand and we leave.

We pull back into the house and we walk in and lock the door. “Come on baby, lets get some sleep.” I nod and we are changing for bed when Austin runs in from the bathroom, “Baby, we graduate tomorrow. Woo.” I laugh and nod, “Yep tomorrow at four.” He smiles and hugs me, “I am so happy.” He leans in and kisses me.

We crawl into bed and he wraps his arms around me. I turn a little and smile, “Want to do something before we graduate tomorrow?” He looks at me then frowns, “I can’t baby, I have to be at the studio.” I frown and nod, “I understand.” He sighs, “How about we go out for breakfast and then I go to the studio and come back so we can get dressed and go to the school?” I smile and kiss him, “Thank you I love you.” He laughs and closes his eyes, “I love you too and I had a great date.” I laugh a little as I fall asleep.