weird.

I wake up the next day to screaming. Stretching I get up and head down the stairs carefully. "Aubrey please." "NO!!" sighing I round the corner and see aubrey in her diaper and laugh. They both turn my way and I smile. "Aubrey get dressed now." She crosses her arms and grabs Alex's arm pulling him with her to get dressed.

A few minutes later they come back in and Aubrey is dressed and they sit down around the table with me. I start putting pancakes on my plate and start eating while Alex and Aubrey work on eating to.

I am almost done with my second pancake when my iPad starts to beep. I pick it up and answer Skype and see Austin's face. I smile, "hey." He laughs and I pull Aubrey onto my lap and she smiles holding the ipad. "Daddy." Her face lights up and I watch her and Austin and their bright faces.

Aubrey Pinches me and I look down, "ow, no pinching Aubrey." She laughs and points at the screen where I see Austin laughing. "Ally I was asking if you thought about names?" I shrug, " I was as I fell asleep but nothing stuck." He nods an looks behind him and nods, "baby I have to go but I love you and hope we can chat later." I smile and nod, "love you too."

After hanging up the call I place the ipad back on the chair next to me. I look at Alex who is washing dishes. "Aubrey are you done?" She nods and I help her down by grabbing her arm as she crawls Down.

I grab mine and Aubrey's plate and walk to the sink. Setting them next to the sink I lean up against the counter and look at Alex.

"You could just use the dishwasher." I lean more and play my hands my stomach. Turning he smiles, "I like to clean up myn own mess." Laughing I take one hand away and place it on the counter to push myself up.

walk in to the doorway I shake my head and laugh. "Whatever makes you happy." I laugh some more and walk upstairs slowly to get a shower and get dressed.

after my shower I walk into my closet and grab my bathing suit. Putting the top on I adjust everything to fit better. I put the bottoms back and grab my shorts and put them on with my underwear instead. Slipping on flip flops I walks down the stairs.

Alex sees me and laughs, "you can't swim." I cross my arms and pout, " I know but I can still enjoy the sun and stick my feet in." He leans back and I smile and stick my tongue out at him. Nodding with a smile he crosses his arm, " how about I get Aubrey and we can all enjoy the sun?" I smile and nod be for heading out the back door. I take my flip flops off and after a few seconds I manage to sit down and put my legs in the pool. Leaning back I close my eyes and relax.

"Mommy." I open my eyes and turn my head to see Aubrey smiling big. I smile and Alex puts her down and she runs over to me giving me a big hug. Smiling I move a hand and hug her back. Alex comes over and picks her up. "Lets go swim." Aubrey giggles as he races off into the water.

After a while I start to feel weird and I decide to go take a nap. I go to get up and realize its a little hard. "Alex?" He looks up and smiles,"yes?" I laugh and smile, " can you help me up?" Nodding he grabs Aubrey and sets her down and comes over putting his hands under my arms and scopping me right up. I giggle and turn to him, "thanks. I am going to go lay down." He tilts his head and I smile, " I am fine just weird. I am going to go get some sleep. I promise everything is okay." Leaning up I kiss his cheek and walk into the house.

I change into a pair of sweats and one of Austin's shirts. I make the bed and lay down on top of it pulling my throw over top of me. I can't help but feel like something is wrong.

SORRY I WROTE THIS ON MY PHONE. IF GRAMMAR IS MESSED UP OR SOME WORDS I AM SO SORRY.