Questions.

I wake up and see Austin is still next to me. smiling I get up and go make pancakes. just as I finished I hear feet running down the stairs and I hear a boom. "Are those pancakes?!?" I smile and nod he is running to me grabs the plate and starts to eat.  stopping for juice he looks up, " are you gonna eat or am I eating your too." I laugh and eat my two pancakes. 

we finish and sit back at the table.  " ally?" I look up, "yeah." he looks down then ruba the back of his neck. " I am sorry about yesterday.  Its not right but it okay. I understand. " I nod and look at the table. sitting in a weird silence I go to get up but I feel his hand land on mine. " stay for a minute I uh I have a question to ask that has been bugging me. I sit back down and wait. " the other night. ummm at the hospital... well I already asked that part but umm then before you fell asleep you mentioned that you wanted a big family... uh you said you wanted a big famiky with me... I mean you were tired so it probably meant nothing but it has been bugging me and...." I laugh at his nervousness, " Austin stop. yes I said I want a big famiky and I do. yes I said I want that with you because I do. Austin I want a bigger family with you then we already have." he looks down then back up with a smile. it quickly fades and he looks sad.

"I have another question. " laughing again I rub his hand. " lets get any and all questions out now." he nods then looks up, " if you want that with me then why do you want to be just friends?" I look down because I never wanted this question to be asked.  How am I gonna answer this?

" umm. uhh..." "Be honest with me Ally."  I start to fidget.  " Umm.... okay truthfully I want us to be friends because I am scared. " I glance up and see that he looks confused.  " scared of what." I let out a deep sigh. " scared of us. scared of getting hurt again. Austin you have basically cheated on me and then left me. now you want me to take you back and forget it all... Austin I want us to be friends so I can learn to trust you again... and I want us to be away from each other some. when we dated it was us all the time. we pretty much left our friends and we got where we couldn't stand to be away from each other. Austin that is not healthy. a relationship needs space and honesty. most importantly it needs trust. we have nothing if we donf have trust. " I glance up and see the hurt in his eyes.

" I..I uh... I trust YOU." sighing I look down, " but I don't fully trust you." I see his eyes lose their light he looks like I just killed him. seeing his eyes dull and hurt I know I killed him inside.

Austin's POV...

Ally just shattered my heart. she don't trust me. I never wanted any of this to happen. I wanted us to married and have a family and be happy.  I never wanted the love of my life to not trust me and want us to just be friends.  I don't know what to do. I decide to take her up on her questions idea. "Would you have wanted that baby?" she starts to tear up, " of course I would. it was my baby. not just that but it was your baby too. it would have been ours. I would be continuing my family. " I nod and smile. " do you want us to get back together?" she looks down, " yeah but right now no." I nod and ask another one I want to know. " Do you want to marry me?" she sighs, " maybe. i don't know. if we get back together and everything works out then yeah." " right now would you marry me?" she shakes her head, " no I wouldn't."

Well that hurt. I honestly thought she would say yes. I wonder if we will ever be back to what we had before. " why did you kiss Brooke back?" crap, I never wanted that question asked. how do I answer this? " umm... honestly she was hot and kissing me. she looked amazing and I think I wanted her." she is looking down but nodding. "Was it because I was pregnant? " I think for a minute. " kind of..." she tries to talk but I hold up my hand, " let me finish... thank you... you were beautiful pregnant.  you glowed and looked flawless. I saw Brooke and she was funny,  sweet, and cute.  plus she was amesome. I think I wanted her because of how she looked because she was hot and even though you are and were beautiful sometimes a girl like that can still turn my head." " I dont mind you looking I don't want you acting on it." I nod, " Will you be mad if I date other guys? "

what? where did that come from? the idea of her dating other guys make me boil. I want her to myself. I don't want know ine else's hands on her or lips. ughh. no. No NO NO. " yes I will be mad. I dont want anyone else touching you or kissing you. ughhhhh. no Ally no. we can stay apart but I don't want you with anyone else." she sighs, " Austin. I am not going to date now. possibly won't at all. it was a thought because it may happen.  I don't want you dating other girls but you can. " I shake my head. this is not happening.  I have one question that will answer all this for me.

" Ally, Do you love me?

Sorry if the update is bad. on my phone because I forgot my laptop. just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Me... I am soo happy. I am 19 woo woo.

ANYWAY... more news... I AM THINKING ABOUT WRITING ANOTHER STORY ALONG WITH THIS. WHAT YOU THINK???

ALSO BECAUSE IT IS MY BIRTHDAY I WILL BE UPDATING A LOT FOR YOU GUYS.

PLEASEEE COMMENT.

1BABYT