Six months.

Alex cleaned the whole house that night. Aubrey went to stay with my dad for a little bit. Alex called him and told him what was going on and he came and picked her up telling me to relax and take a break.

Austin called wanting to know what Is going on and how everything is. He seems better knowing I am not freaking out too bad.

Alex has been over the past week and a half bringing me food and movies before going back home.

I hear my phone going off and answer, “hello?” “Ally, hey sweetie. Mimi called and wanted to know if she can take Aubrey to Disney again.” I shrug, “I don’t see why not.” He laughs, “Great, I will tell her. She wanted to know because they plan on staying for a few days and then she wanted to know if Aubrey could stay a few days at her house.” I shrug, “Why not?” He laughs, “Okay, great. I will call her back and tell her. Love you.” I smile as the phone call ends.

I have an appointment today for my sixth month. It seems like Austin has been gone forever but in reality it has only been three weeks.

Hearing a knock I look behind me and laugh, “Come in!” Alex laughs and closes the door. “Are you ready for this?” I laugh and nod, “Yep. “ I see the cookies on the table and smile, “After a few more cookies.” Laughing he sits down and joins me in eating the yummy chocolate chip cookies.

After five he laughs, “Ally, we really should go. Don’t want to be late for the sixth month check up.” I laugh and go to get up and look up smiling, “umm, Alex.” He laughs and puts his hand out helping me up. “Okay, where are your shoes?” I look around, “Flip flops are by the door.” Nodding  he walks away and comes back with my flip flops and places them at my feet to slide on. He looks around, “Phone?” I pick it off the phone and hold it up, ‘Got it” Laughing he shakes his head and with his hand at the small of my back leads me to my car. I throw my  keys at him which he caught and starts the car.

“Ally, are you okay?” I nod and look out the window. “Just upset I can’t drive.” He laughs, “Austin said you can drive he just wishes you wouldn’t.” Pulling into the parking lot I get out and walk into the building. I know Alex is going to wait in the car because he doesn’t want to misuse this trust Austin is having with him.

Signing in the lady smiles, “Right on time. You can head on back.” I smile and head into the familiar room.

I sit on the table knowing I will end up here anyway. Walking in Dr. Harper smiles, “Well hello Ally. Six months already.” I nod, “Yep.” She laughs and writes something down then looks up confused, “No Austin?” I am taken aback because I thought everyone knew, “Umm no he is on tour.” She looks shocked, “Wow.” She nods and motions for me to lay down. Putting the gel on she uses the wand to look around for the baby. “There he is.” Turning on the heartbeat she points and smiles. I watch my peanut and smile. “Ally, do you have anyone that can watch you?” I shrug, “Its just me right now.” She sighs, “Oaky, just be careful and if you notice anything off call someone.” I nod and wipe the gel off. Handing me the pictures she writes things down and smiles. “See you soon.”

After scheduling my appointment I walk outside and see Alex playing on his phone in my car. Shaking my head and laughing I open the door and get in. I buckle my seat belt and look up to see Alex staring at me, “What?” He shrugs, “Can I see the picture?” I laugh and hand him the picture. He looks at it and laughs before handing it back, “It always looks the same to me.” I nod, “Me too.” Laughing even more he starts the car and heads back to my house.