Going Home.

I look at Austin like he is crazy. Did he just ask me to marry him again? I mean it was so sweet he asked me here in the city of love in front of one of the most romantic place but do I want to be engaged again. I look at him down on his knee watching me nervous.  I smile and shake away any doubts, “Yes, of course I will marry you.” He gets up and wraps his arms around me and spins me around before kissing me. I smile in the kiss, “Can I have my ring now?” He laughs and sets me down and puts the ring on my finger.

Looking at the ring I see a completely different ring, “Austin, this is a new ring.” He nods and smiles, “Yes, I didn’t want to live in the past so I got you a whole new ring.” I smile and wrap my arms around him and kiss him again, “Thank you baby. I love it.” He pulls away from me and I look at my ring and see it is square cut with a even bigger diamond in the middle with smaller diamonds covering  the band. I smile and look at him, “You didn’t have to go so big.” He shrugs, “Anything for you.” I grab his shirt and pull him to me, “Let’s go back to the hotel.” He smiles and grabs my hand as we walk back to the hotel.

We get in the elevator and he pushes me up against the wall and rubs my hip as he deepens the kiss. I smile as I hear a ding and we pull back and walk to our room where he opens the door and when he closes it he pushes me up against it. He puts his hands under my butt and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his torso and he carries me to the bed.

Soon we are both under the sheets and he is holding my hand playing with the ring, “I can’t believe you said yes again.” I smile and lean up kissing him, “I would say yes a million times.” He laughs as he plays with my ring again. He sits up making me sit up too, “Lets go get in the bath tub.” I laugh as his naked butt runs into the bathroom and I hear water running. I smile as his head pokes back around the door, “Come on, I got bubbles going.” I smile and run into the bathroom and see he wasn’t kidding. He drew a bath with bubbles. I smile as he walks over and turns on his Ipod and he gets in the tub, holding out his hand to help me in. I smile and grab his hand getting in the tub. We both sit down, with him behind me and me in front as he wraps his hands around me and places them on my flat stomach.

I lean against him and he smiles. “This is amazing. I swear we have to do this when we get home at least once a month.” I smile and he moves one hand to rub up and down my arm. A song came on and he started singing in my ear, “Your all I want, Your all I need, your everything, your everything, your all I want, your all I need, your everything, your everything, your all I want, your all I need, your everything, your everything.” I smile and turn a little and kiss him, “That was really sweet baby.”  He smiles as I turn back around and he starts to sing another song in my ear, “Give me more loving than I've ever had, Make it all better when I'm feeling sad, Tell me I'm special even when I know I'm not, Make it feel good when it hurts so bad, Barely get mad, I'm so glad I found you, I love being around you, You make it easy, It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4, There's only, ONE thing, TWO do, THREE words, FOUR you... I love you, There's only, ONE way, TWO say, Those THREE words, And that's what I'll do...  I love you”

I smile and turn around and sing to him, “Give me more loving from the very start, Piece me back together when I fall apart, Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends, Make it feel good when it hurts so bad, The best that I've had, And I'm so glad I found you, I love being around you, You make it easy, It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only ONE thing, TWO do, THREE words, FOUR you... I love you, There's only ONE way, TWO say, Those THREE words, And that's what I'll do...I love you, I love you”

We join in and sing the last part together, “ You make it easy, Its as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4, there’s only ONE thing, TWO do, Three words, FOUR you, I love you, there’s only ONE way, TWO say, those THREE word and that’s what I’ll do, I love you, I love you, 1-2-3-4, I love you, I love you.”

We lean in and kiss each other and I smile as we pull back, “I love you too Austin.” He laughs and turns me around and pulls me back to him, “I love you too baby.”

We stayed in the tub for awhile then get out and get dressed. I smile as I put on Austin’s shirt and crawl under the sheets, “I can’t believe we go home tomorrow.” He sighs, “I know but I can’t wait to see Aubrey.” I smile and nod.  We curl up and go to sleep.

I wake up and look around and sigh. We have to go home today. I look around the room and smile, it has been a great week. I look down at my ring and smile again before getting up and walking over to the balcony. Opening the door I look out at the city and smile remembering everything that has happened. I feel two arms go around me and I lean back into them. I feel lips kiss my head and I turn around smiling, “Hey baby, what are you doing up?” He smiles down at me, “I woke up and saw my beautiful fiancée in my shirt with the wind blowing, how could I not come over and wrap my arms around you.” I giggle and lean up kissing him, “We should get ready.” He laughs and nods, leading me into the room.

Walking into the bathroom we shower and afterwards we get dressed and pack our bags. Looking over at the time I see it is two. “Austin we should get going?” He looks at the clock and nods. We grab our bags and head down to the lobby. “Wait here baby, I’m gonna go check us out.” I nod and sit on a chair and it is so comfortable.

Austin comes over and grabs my hand and we walk outside to see someone getting out of the cab so we walk over and get in. We arrive at the airport and see we have no wait time. Checking everything in we walk through security and go to the waiting area near our gate.

I look at Austin looking around and smile, “You’re going to miss this place aren’t you?” He turns and looks at me smiling wrapping his arm around me, “Of course, this was an amazing week.”  We hear our plan being called and walk over and right before we board Austin turns us around and sighs, “Goodbye Paris.”

We enter Miami late, I  look around and shake Austin, “Baby, come on.” He gets up and looks around, “Well lets go home.” I nod and grab my carry on. We walk over to pick up our bags and wait for ours to come around. We grab our bags and head out of the airport and into the Miami heat. Even at two in the morning, Miami is hot. I turn to Austin and smile, “Welcome back to Miami Baby.” He laughs and grabs my hand walking to our car we parked in the lot.

We put our bags in the trunk and Austin gets in the driver’s seat and starts driving us home. We arrive home and I sigh, “Let’s get our bags and just go to sleep.” He nods as we get out and walk to the trunk grabbing our bags and walk to the door where Austin unlocks it. We set the bags by the door and Austin locks the door. I smile and grab his head, “Let’s go to bed baby, we get Aubrey tomorrow.” He nods and we walk up to our room.

I take off my pants and shirt and grab Austin’s shirt that he took off and put it on. Laughing he takes off his pants and crawls under the sheets. We curl up and I smile, “it is good to be home though baby.” He nuzzles my neck and smiles, “Yes, it is good to be home.”

I don't know how much I can update after this because again school is getting busy. I had a little break. I will try to update the most I can. Again just hang in there I only have till May 8th then I am off for 4 months.
PLEASE REVIEW.
1babyt