Goodbye and Realization.

I woke up sick again, this is getting annoying. When I was done I got up slowly and brushed my teeth. Looking in the mirror I realize I look pale. “What is wrong with me?” Walking back into the living room I see Austin sleeping peacefully. Smiling I lay back down next to him. He is leaving today and I am going to miss this boy like crazy.

Waking up later I feel like someone is watching me. I roll over to see Austin is staring at me, “Morning.” Smiling he pulls me closer and goes to kiss me but I turn my head. He gets sad, “Austin, I don’t want you to get whatever I have.” He still looks down “Come on Austin. Don’t be like this. I just don’t want you to get sick.” He finally looks up, “I don’t care Ally. I just want to kiss my girlfriend.” Sighing I agree because I know if I don’t he will keep on with it. I lean into his face and smiling he gladly closes the space between us. After a second I pull away and he is upset but still happy that he got to kiss me.

I get up to take a shower so we can start the day while he goes to the bathroom downstairs.

After twenty minutes I am dressed and ready to do whatever he wants. I am wearing a yellow shirt and dark skinny jeans, with my black and white converse shoes.  I smile at my reflection and I actually feel better after a shower. Only I found out soon that feeling good was not going to last.

Austin’s Pov.

I get up to shower after Ally leaves to do the same. After ten minutes I am showered, dressed and making pancakes. I hope Ally is feeling better. Humming to a song in my head I hear footsteps but I don’t pay attention. I suddenly feel two small arms wrap around my waist from behind. Smiling I turn to see Ally and she looks like she is feeling better. “Are you feeling okay?” Smiling and nodding she gets on her tippy toes and kisses my cheek.  

I turn back to the pancakes. Taking the finished food to the table I can’t help but stare at Ally. The way her hair flows down her back, the way her eyes sparkle and the way her smiles lights up the room. I stare at her lips for a long time. Man, she is perfect. I love this girl so much, how am I going to stand five months away from her.

I sit down and start to eat. Looking up at Ally I see she is pale and runs to the bathroom. I follow and hold her hair back while rubbing small circles on her back. She gets up and brushes her teeth while I just stare. “Ally, are you sure you are okay?” Color is returning to her face and she nods. “Yeah, I feel better now.”  Sighing in relief I nod. “Austin?” “Yeah baby.” “Can we go get pizza?” Confused I just stare at her. She couldn’t stand to have the pancakes around her, she got sick but she wants pizza. Wow, this is weird. “Um, sure, let’s go.”  I guess we are going to get pizza, again.

Ally’s Pov.

Austin sets pancakes down on the table and I grab my fork ready to eat. They look so good and man I really want some pancakes for some reason. I start to feel sick, oh no, not again. Austin is staring at me as I get up and run to the bathroom. This is getting really annoying. I feel great one minute and sick the next. I have never had a stomach flu like this. Austin grabs my hair and rubs my back. Finishing I flush the toilet and brush my teeth again. I am starting to feel good again. “Ally, are you sure you are okay?” He looks really worried. I don’t want him to worry but I honestly don’t know what is wrong either. “Yeah, I feel better.” I actually see relief take over his face and that makes me feel even better. Man, I really want some pizza. I wonder if Austin would care. “Austin?” Staring at me, “Yeah baby.” I take a breath, “Can we go get pizza?” I see a bunch of emotions and expressions cross his face but I hear, “Um, sure, let’s go.” I smile and kiss his lips real quick before skipping out the door to his car. Wait, did Austin call me baby back there? He gets in the car and I turn to look at him, “Austin?” Smiling he looks at me, “Yeah?” “Did you call me baby back there?” The smile leaves his face and he starts to scratch his neck, “Uh, Yeah. Sorry, I mean, if you don’t li.” He is rambling, so I lean over and kiss his lips. “I don’t mind, baby” He smiles big and starts the car. Pizza here I come.