Confrontation

My crying slowed to sobs eventually the sobs were gone too. I was still in the protective arms and staring at the chest of the stranger that was familiar. I looked up to see who had come to my comfort. My eyes rose and met blue, “Alex, What are you doing here?” I made no attempt to move and he didn’t either. “I was still at the beach and I was keeping an eye on you because I wanted to come talk again but I didn’t know what to say. I saw a blonde walk over and I thought he was a friend and before I knew it he was talking angrily and I just thought you were having a fight nothing to worry about. I looked back at the waves and looked back to you to see him call you a slut and walk away and you crumple to the ground crying. So I rushed over to you to help any way I can. Knowing nothing would help I just let you cry.” He looked like he over crossed a line but still didn’t move, “thank you so much, Alex. That was nice of you.” I let a small smile out and I knew it was a failed attempt but I tried.  He looked sorry, mad, and angry. “Ally, I am so sorry. I don’t know what happened but I’m sorry.” I looked back down and was back to where it began. He still didn’t move so I stayed in his lap. 

The sun was already starting to set and it was getting a little chilly but it was Florida so it still wasn’t cold. “Um, Ally. I don’t mean to be a jerk, but uh could we maybe get you some clothes or something. It’s not that I don’t like the way you are now uh it’s just that um it’s kind of distracting.” I smiled for real this time but I slowly nodded and got up. He looked up and didn’t go to get up so I started to get uncomfortable. I decided I would help and put my hand out he smiled but took it and he got up dusting himself off with the other. I grabbed my towel and stuff while we started to walk he picked up his things and all this time he didn’t let go of my hand. I couldn’t help but blush as I felt little shocks every time he touched me. I wonder if he felt it too. We got to my car and I unlocked it and grabbed my bag and slipped off my shoes while I pulled on my shorts and then my tank top over my suit and pulled my brush out to brush my hair and fixed my makeup using my side mirror and then slipped my shoes back on. This took less than 5 minutes. Alex just stood next to the car amazed, “That was quick. You look like nothing happened.” “Yeah, I’m not like most girls.” I put all my stuff in the car and shut the back door and went to stand at the driver’s door. Alex looked nervous all of a sudden. “Are you okay?” He looks down and back at me shy all of a sudden, “I was wondering. Do you have to leave now?” “I looked at my phone, “no, I can stay awhile.” He smiled and took my hand, “want to go eat?” I smiled, “That sounds amazing.” Grabbing my keys and locking the car we left hand and hand.

We arrived at a cute restaurant and sat down. We ordered and the waiter left. “So, Ally. Do you want to tell me what happened while we wait?” I lost all trace of a smile and looked down, “I guess it is fair since you did come help.” I took a breath and looked up but he had nothing but patience. “Well, Monday I told my best friend and music partner that I liked him. I ran to the beach he followed and told me he loved me. We kissed and it was my first kiss, it was amazing. He then avoided me until today. He came by my store I run with my dad and he say a guy that works the mall talk to me and I guess he got mad.  We got in a fight and he left. I didn’t see him again until the beach, he saw you and me and he came over mad. Next thing I know he is saying mean things, calling me a slut and saying he never cared about me. Then he said he was done and left. I guess we broke up but I didn’t know we were together. I think he ended our friendship too.” I looked away after saying my story.

I felt a tug on my hand and I turned back to the source of the tug. He looked serious, “Ally, if he is willing to end a friendship, partnership, and possibly relationship because you talked to another guy and had him help you put lotion on then, oh well. It is his loss, trust me.” I smiled, “You are an amazing girl. I know we just met, but I don’t care. You are pretty and sweet. I am sorry your first kiss was with someone who didn’t know what he had and didn’t appreciate it. You deserve better.” I looked in amazement and smiled. Where did this guy come from? “Not to be rude, But Alex. Why do you not have a girlfriend or something? You are so sweet” He looked down, “Girls do not think of me like that. They see how I look and that is it. They do not care how I feel or anything. I get used a lot to make others jealous or to make them look good for pictures.” I felt bad for asking but knew I had to talk, “I am really sorry Alex. I wouldn’t have asked if I had known.  I think you are great. You are caring and sweet. Yes, you are great looking but you are so much more than that.” He smiled and grabbed my hand, our food arrived then.

Austin’s Pov. .

I was sitting at a restaurant. I was in the corner because I had tears falling and I did not want anyone to see. All I needed was someone to see and then the magazines would be all over Austin Moon crying. I cannot believe what I just said to Ally. I just lost it. I did not mean any of it. I realized I do care for her and that is what made me lost it when I saw another guy rubbing her down.  Never in my dreams would I think Ally would like me and then it happens and I was stupid and ignored her for four days. Then when I did see her I got jealous over Dallas and I was being an idiot and wouldn’t answer her question. After going to the beach to relax I lost it big time with that guy. I said mean things I never meant because I was angry that she would let a stranger put his hands on her and even more mad that she did that when she confessed that she loved me.  I miss her so much. I cannot believe I broke up with her before we were together and ended our friendship to. I have to make this right.

I looked around to see who was in the restaurant and see something I never thought I would see. Ally is with that stranger and they are holding hands and smiling. Are they together? Who is this guy anyway? I just breathe and close my eyes.  I had to get up to leave but I wanted to say how sorry I was. Just breathe and do it Austin. Maybe at least you can get her to still be your partner.  I got up and walked up to their table, she saw me before he did. She just looked shocked and hurt and he picked up on it and looked to his side and saw me and got all protective. Really, who is this guy?

“Ally, Listen. I am so sorry. I do not know what happened. I did not mean anything I said. You are the best friend and partner a person could have. I was so happy when we kissed and I mean that. I do like you that is why I freaked when I saw this,” Pointing to the guy who is still holding her hand, “stranger, was putting lotion on your back. I just lost it and freaked. I am so sorry. I regret it so much. I know I can never make up for what I did to you but I will try till the day I die. If you can I would like to still be friends. If you can’t do that then I would still love it for you to be my music partner. Please think about it Ally. Again, I am sorry.” I went to walk out but I felt a small hand grab my hand. I turned back around and looked at her, she looked up at me. “Austin, I will think about it and get back to you. This stranger is Alex Northman.  He is new here.” She stopped and looked at the guy across from her and smiled, “Alex, this is Austin Moon.” The stranger did a nod to me and I nodded back. “It was nice to meet you Alex. Ally, again, I am so sorry.” I got up and actually left this time but not before I heard this Alex ask if Ally was okay and her laugh at something he said.

I hope you liked it. I loved writing these last chapters. Trust me I have a plan. So don't get mad this is an Auslly story and will be. I promise.
If you liked please comment and vote.
Thank you for reading.
I will update soon.
1babyt