Ally's day.

Aubrey came home this morning. She is feeling much better. My dad walked her up to her room and she walked into mine and Austin’s room yelling, “I Home.” Thank god we got dressed last night.  

We made breakfast and watched princess movies until around two. Austin then decided he was gonna take her to the park and get ice cream on the way home. I was happy about the ice cream but I wasn’t aloud to go to the park. He made me stay home.

I am laying on the couch watching some weird show. I want to go to the park but I know if Austin see’s me there he will get mad. I told him I would just sit on the swings but he didn’t buy it. Man why does he know me so well.

I decide to go get a shower. I walk upstairs and plug my ipod in and turn it up so I can hear it in the bathroom. I walk in and turn the water on hot and put my arm in and see it is the temperature I want. I strip and climb in.

I hear a good song come on and I start singing, “I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
Wo-oah-oah-oah-oah-oh-oh
I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night
Wo-oah-oah-oah-oah-oh-oh
Oah-oah-oah-oah-oah-oh-oh
I'm never gonna look back, woah
I'm never gonna give it up, noo
please don't wake me now
Oo-o-o-o-o-o
This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ii-ife
Oo-o-o-o-o-oooooo
This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ii-ife.”

I start to wash my hair and dance a little.  I start to condition my hair when another song comes on I like, “You ain't gotta worry it's an open invitation
I'll be sitting right here real patient
All day all night I'll be waiting standby Can't stop because I love it, hate the way I love you
All day all night, maybe I'm addicted for life, no lie
I'm not too shy
To show I love you, I got no regrets
I love you much too
Much to hide you, this love ain't finished yet
This love ain't finished yet
So Baby whenever you're ready
When you're ready come and get it.”

I am rinsing my body off when Austin’s song he sung to me came on. “You like the good boys
So I'm not invited to the plans you make
When you're with your friends
But you know bad boys
You can't deny it
They can always show you where the fun begins

Hey now baby,
No doubt about it, girl
You drive me crazy
I'm pleading guilty to the way you make me
Wanna steal your heart
Steal your heart
Call me criminal
I won't deny you make me want it all,
Everything you are
So lock it up
Go on and try it
No matter what you do
I'm gonna steal your heart.” I stop singing because I am laughing to hard. I turn the water off and open the curtain.

I grab my towel and dry my legs first. I put the towel up to my first, meaning that in front you can’t see anything important but I’m still not covered. “Ally?” I stop and turn towards the door, “Ally? Are you okay?” I left the door open so I see blonde hair in the mirror. Next I see Alex’s head poke in. I scream and so dos he while he covers his eyes. “Ally, sorry. You didn’t answer. I called and Austin said..” “Just throw my robe in and get out.” He backs out of the door with his eyes still covered and I see my robe drop on the floor I wrap my towel around me quickly and grab my robe putting it on too.

I walk out and see into my room and see Alex in the hallway. I walk into my closet and put a bra on and underwear. I then find a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt. I slip them on and brush my hair quickly. I pull it up in a messy bun.

I walk out and see Alex still in the hallway, I laugh a little and he moves, “Can I look or…” I laugh again, “Its safe.” He laughs and turns around, “Ally, I’m so sorry. I called and Austin said you were here and to stop by instead of waiting.” I laugh a little as I get down on the floor and reach under the bed to get my bunny house shoes. I go to get up and look at him and smile, “Can you help me up?” He laughs and puts his hand out and helps me up. “I swear Ally I saw nothing.” I shrug, “Its fine, its not like you haven’t seen it before.”

I walk downstairs and he follows. I sit on the couch and he sits next to me, ‘So what did you call Austin for/” he laughs, “Oh yeah, I was wondering about Katy. I had some issues this weekend.” I nod and he laughs, “What?” I shake my head, “What can I help with?” he looks down, ‘Well for one maybe a play date or two.” He looks up and I laugh, “Of course.” He smiles, “And maybe you can tell me what I am doing wrong?” I look at him confused, “Well, I made her something to eat, well she didn’t want it because I did it wrong. So I did it again and still, my mom walks in and hands it to her and she eats it fine.” I laugh, “They all do that. You know how many times I have to fight with Aubrey to get dressed and Austin walks in and she gets dressed just fine for him. It a thing they do. Just have to show them you’re the parent without getting you know.”

He stayed for a few minutes and we talked about what to do and get for Katy. He smiles, “Ally, I have to go, but thank you so much.” I smile and nod and he leans down and hugs me, “BE good and take care of yourself and that little one.” I laugh as he walks out the door.

I am about to call Austin because I seriously want that ice cream when the door opens and Aubrey runs in and to the couch, “Here.” I laugh and take it, ‘Well thank you.” She smiles and leaves and I look behind the couch and see Austin, “Can I get a spoon?” He shakes his head, “She was suppose to bring that too.” I laugh as he walks into the kitchen and comes back with a soon and a box. I smile, “Pizza?” He nods.

I laugh and start eating the pizza then I eat the ice cream. Austin laughs and wraps his arms around me, “You are so cute you know that?” I shake my head and he laughs again, “Your funny too.” I smile and he leans down and kisses me.

He moves and I look at him, “You and Aubrey aren’t eating?” he shakes his head, “We already did.” I pout and he kisses my nose. “I love you.” I grab another piece of pizza, “Yeah yeah, me too.” He gasps and I smile and stick my tongue out. He shakes his head, ‘Your lucky your pregnant.” I laugh, “Why?” He shrugs and leaves. I look after him, “Wait.”

He comes back later and smiles, “Aubrey fell asleep so I put her to bed.” I nod and he holds out a soda, I smile and take it. “Thank you.” He nods and sits down, “So what did you do while we were gone?” I act like I’m thinking, “Nothing. I was bored. Nothing was on television, nothing needs done in the house. I watched a weird show then went and took a shower and sung and danced in it and you missed it.” I stop and stick my tongue out. He laughs and kisses my head, “Your so cute. Alex stop by?” I nod, “Umm yeah he actually walked in when I was getting out of the shower. It was kind of funny. He didn’t see anything but he screamed like a little girl.” He looks at me then laughs, “Man that would be great blackmail.”

He wraps his arms around me and leans back so we are both comfy and puts a movie on. “Just me and you baby?” I feel a kick and turn around smiling, “Nope.” He looks at me confused, I grab his hand and put it on my stomach, “Me you and your son.” He smiles and kisses my head as he puts his hand on my belly and we watch the movie together. For a while it seems like it is the beginning. He hasn’t left for tour, no kids. Just me and him.

HEY ; ) I am officially done until September. Wooo : )
As of right now I passed four of my five classes and I am waiting to hear on my fifth.
So I am all yours.
Hope you liked it and expect updates frequently.
1babyt