House.

Austin woke me up early. “Come on.” Sighing I walk out of the bathroom yawning. “I’m coming.” He is standing at the door already dressed and excited. Yawning again I shuffle to him as he grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs. He lets go at the landing and rushes off and I hear knocking. I look over and see a sleepy Alex standing in a doorway. “Why is he so excited?” I laugh and lean against the wall closing my eyes. “Alex, we are going to look at places, do you want to come? Do you?” Opening my eyes slightly I look at them and see Alex sitting on the couch falling asleep, “Me kids, you go.” I look at Austin and then back at Alex and see him out cold. Smiling I walk to the door, “Lets go.” Grabbing my hand he rushes outside. Turning to lock the door he pulls me to the car and lets go as we separate. Buckling my seat belt I lean back and close my eyes as I feel the car start to move.

“Ally.” I groan and move slightly in the seat. “Ally, get up.” Opening up my eyes I see Austin with his face right in front of mine. “Stop.”  He smiles and leans in kissing me, “Baby come on.” I sigh and open the door getting out. I see this cute little apartment building. Austin walks over to me grabbing my hand. “We meet the manager in the office.” I smile as he pulls me towards the entrance.

We meet the manager Tammy in the office and she takes up to the second floor. “Here it is. The two bedroom, Two bath.” She opens the door and I walk with Austin behind me to see a good size living room and a good size kitchen. I walk to the balcony off the living room and open it walking out to see a view of a lake.

Walking back in I walk down the hallway and open a door to see a okay size bathroom. Across the hall I open another door and see a pretty good size room. I walk out and open the last door and see a big bedroom and a bathroom to the side. I turn and see Austin looking at me, “Like it?” I smile, “yeah but we need another bedroom.” He laughs, “I know I just thought.” I shrug, “Maybe but is it fair to make them share a room.” He smiles and kisses me, “The next place is probably a lot better then.”

Grabbing my hand he walks with me to Tammy, “I’m sorry, this don’t seem to fit but thanks for taking the time to show us.” She smiles and gestures to the door, “It was my pleasure. I mean who gets to show Austin Moon around an apartment every day.” He laughs as we follow her out the door. “It was a nice place just we have two children and it’s not fair to make them share.” She nods as we head back to the ground floor. “I wish I had a three bedroom to offer but I don’t. I’m sorry.” I smile and shake my head as we walk out of the elevator, “Thank you anyway.”

Getting back in the car he leans over kissing me before starting the car up and driving again.

Austin pulls up to this cute little house. It has a straight driveway with a little porch. It has a flower bed on either side of the porch and a cute little picket fence in front of them.  Getting out I look around and smile. Austin grabs my hand as we see a lady come out, “You must be Austin and Ally.” We walk up and shake hands with her, “I am Becky and I will show you the house if you are ready?” I smile and we walk into the house behind her. “You guys can look around by yourself if you want or we can go together?” I smile, “Can we look first?” Nodding she smiles, “Come find me if you have any questions before you are done.”

I look around at the living room with a bay window. Walking to the other side of the hallway I see the kitchen and it is nice sized with an island. I walk to the dining room and see where we could fit a nice table. I walk to a sliding door and see a nice backyard for the kids.

Walking back inside I walk upstairs and see three bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom has a bathroom inside it with a balcony off of it. The other two are nice looking average bedrooms. I walk back downstairs and see a guest room or it could be a master bedroom because it has a bathroom in it. I see another  bathroom in the hallway as i walk through the house again.  I find a door and open it walking down the stairs to see a basement with a small bathroom places for a laundry room.

I feel arms go around me, “Do you like it?” I nod, “I love it but its so much bigger from the inside.” He nods against me, “Best part is… it is only five minutes from school if that.” I turn smiling, “really?” He nods with a smile. I look around, “Do we really need another house?” He shrugs, “We could buy it and have it for awhile and sell it back.” I shrug, “That’s a lot of work. Maybe rent.” He shrugs, “Let’s go see.”

Grabbing my hand we walk back upstairs and see the lady in the hallway smiling, “You found the basement.” I nod, “Yes its nice.” She smiles, “So?” Austin takes her away and I stand there looking at the other kids play from the big bay window. It looks like a nice area.

I feel arms wrap around me and I see mine and Austin’s reflection in the window. “You ready?” I turn and nod, “Yeah, I’m hungry. We also need to get back so we can give Alex a break.” Smiling he shakes his head, “Baby, I didn’t mean to go home.” I tilt my head slightly, “I’m confused.”

Smiling with a slight laugh he reaches into his pocket. He holds keys in his hand, “Are you ready to move in?” I look at him shocked, “Wait, we are moving in here?” He nods and smiles, “Welcome to our second house baby.”

PLEASE READ… IMPORTANT….

I AM MAKING A SEQUEL. THIS IS NOT OVER YET. I will let you know but I am writing a sequel with the college years and marriage. THEN A THIRD book will have the kids in high school.
AGAIN A SEQUEL, IT WILL BE LONG AND I WILL PICK UP RIGHT WHERE I LEAVE OFF WITH THIS ONE. I JUST THINK IT IS GETTING SO LONG AND I THINK A SEQUEL WILL BE GOOD.

SAME STORY, SAME CHARACTERS, SAME EVERYTHING JUST A DIFFERENT BOOK NAME.

Please review for the chapter and any concerns, nothing is final yet and if you don’t want it let me know.  I like knowing what everyone thinks.

1babyt