Ally's reaction.

I look at him like he is crazy. “Wait, what?” I swear it looks like he just shrunk as he looks at the floor. “Jimmy told me I have to go on tour in a few weeks and it is for three months.” I stand up and stare at him. He looks up and I see the sadness and hurt in his eyes. I start to speak and he puts his hand up, “Hear me out, please.” I stand there mad but let him talk, its only fair. “When Jimmy told me about it, I told him I couldn’t do it, that I wouldn’t. He told me I had to go no option.” I went to speak again and he cut me off, “No one can come with me, I asked about you and Aubrey. I have no choice Ally.”  He grabs my hands and stand up with me.

I stand there trying to make my senses override my hormones and my emotions but it is not working. I pull my hand free and slap him. He lets go of me and steps back. “You just slapped me.” I nod, “Your damn right I did. How could you leave me knowing full well I am pregnant and not even a couple months no, I am five fucking months pregnant and you are leaving me for three months.” I breathe in and out trying to calm down. “Ally..” I shake my head, “Don’t.”  I breathe in and out a few more times and I have calmed down some.

Turning I see him still standing there staring at me shocked, scared and sad. I see a pink spot on his cheek and walk up placing my hand on it. He jumps a little but relaxes in the touch. “I’m sorry I hit you.” He smiles a little, “Its okay. I should have told you better.” I laugh and he wraps his arms around me, “Ally, I wouldn’t leave you, if I had a choice. I don’t want to go, but what can I do?”

Austin is still holding me. “What are we going to do?” He leans back some and looks at me, “What do you mean?” I pull away a little and his hands move to my waist. “I mean about you being gone all summer and me pregnant.” He sighs, “I don’t know Ally. I will have to get ready for college and everything when I get home. I guess you will just have to call me during or after every appointment and send me pictures.” I look at him, “Okay what if I go early?” He sighs and pulls his hands away and run them through his hair, “Ally, what do you want me to say? I have no idea. I really don’t know.”

I start to get mad again but I breathe in and out a couple times trying to stay calm. Austin is pacing and running his hands through his hair. He turns around and looks at me, “I want to see my son born. I don’t know what will happen if you go early or whatever but I hope I can be there to see it and if not I want a recording.” I laugh a little and he smiles. “Ally, I love you so much and would not wish this on anyone. I have to go. I can try to cancel my deal with Jimmy but then I won’t be doing music.” I look up and sigh, “I am not happy about this one bit actually I am downright pissed but I can’t have you cancel your dream for me. I didn’t do it with Aubrey and I wont do it with this one.” He smiles a little and comes over hugging me.

His phone goes off and he groans and pulls it from his pocket, “What?” I hear mumbles and then, “How?” “Already?” “Yes, its true.” “Bye.” He hangs up and starts pacing again, “What did I miss Austin?” He sighs, “That was my mom. Apparently the announcement is already out about the tour and she was throwing a fit.” I nod and sit down, “Well, I see her point.” I smile and Austin turns around mad, “Not now Ally!” I stand up mad again, “Fine.” I turn and walk upstairs and get in bed furious because he yelled at me.

I hear movements in the hallway a little while later and I see him poking his head in the doorway, “Am I aloud in bed?” I lift the covers and he walks in and strips getting in bed. “I am sorry Ally. Just this is all happening so fast and I knew I had to tell you and I didn’t want to and now everyone knows and I cant take all this in one night.”  I turn to him, “Austin, how do you think I feel? I find out my fiancée is leaving me for three months when I am five months pregnant with a one in a half year old. Do you think that hasn’t just stressed me out? I cant ask out parents to stay with me because I might pop or might need help with Aubrey. How is that fair to them when they have had her for a long time. I can’t ask Trish who is spending time with her family before college. I am going to be here by myself trying to take care of me, a unborn baby and Aubrey.”

Austin looks at me and sighs before laying down, “I am sorry Ally. I have said it all night. There is nothing else I can say. We both knew what we were getting into when we agreed to the contract. Night, love you.” He rolls over and I sit up mad. Really, are you kidding me?

I wait a few minutes thinking he is going to say something and he doesn’t. I grab my phone and I get up and walk downstairs. I go sit on the couch and turn the television on. I am watching a movie when I hear something at the door. I walk to the hallway and turn the light on and look at the top of the stairs and look back at the door when I hear something like a knock. I look at my phone in my hand and see it is midnight. My phone then beeps and I see a text. “Open the door Ally. Its okay.” I smile and open the door.

I am rushed by a big hug. “Are you okay? I heard about the tour. Is he really leaving?” I smile in the big bear hug I came to be use to. I pull away and close the door, “I am okay Alex. Yes the tour is true and he is leaving for three months.” He pulls me to the couch and sighs. “Ally, what about you, Aubrey and the baby? Three months would but you at eight months.” I sigh and nod, “Yep. He said he has no choice and that was basically the end of it.” Alex leans over and hugs me, “I am sorry. I am here. I am always only a call away.” I smile and he kisses my cheek, “I will watch out for you and the babies.” I smile and yawn. He laughs, “You need sleep.”

 I nod and get up, “I am going to sleep in the guest room down here, you want the one upstairs or the other one down here or the couch?” He laughs and looks at his phone, “I probably should since it is one thirty in the morning.” I laugh and lead him to the guest room across the hall from the one I will be in. “You know where everything is?” I yawn and he laughs and nods, “Yes now go get rest.” I smile and walk out closing the door.

I walk across the hall into the guest room I stay in when I cant go up the stairs or like tonight am mad at Austin. I grab my teddy bear off the chair in the corner and lay down with the teddy in my arms. I fall asleep thinking about what is to come in the next few weeks before Austin leaves and even worse the three months he will be gone. What am I going to do?