Books.

It has been a few days since Austin left. I got an email today from University of Miami with my Book credit. I walk in the living room with Aiden strapped to my chest. "Hey Alex, did you get the email too?" He looks up from the couch, "Yeah." I sit down on the couch next to him. "Do you want to go today to get our books?" He looks around, "I don't see why not." I smile and nod, "Let me go get ready and we can go."

Standing up I walk upstairs and into my room. Walking into my closet I grab a pair of jeans and a burn out t-shirt. I take Aiden out of the carrier and lay him on my bed and get out of the carrier. I grab my pants and start putting them on. I watch Aiden the whole time to make sure nothing happens. I grab my shirt and pull it over my head and smiling I grab Aiden and put him in my arms and walk into his room to pack his diaper bag. I throw in some diapers and a pack of wipes. I also put in a pair of pants and an extra onesie. I grab a bib a small blue blanket and a burp rag incase. I go into Aubrey's room and grab her favorite princess doll and walk back into Aiden's room and pace it in the bag. I grab a blue onesie on it that says My dad is a rockstar. With a guitar on it. I then grab a pair of little stretchy jeans and pull over him. I then grab him and his diaper bag and walk downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and set the bag on the table and grab a sippy cup and an apple juice to put in the bag for Aubrey. I then grab a bag of cheese its for her too. I walk over to the bottles and fill one with some water and put it on the side of the bag. I walk over to the formula and grab the packets and throw some in the bag then zip it up.

I grab the bag and set it by the door before walking into the living room to see Alex dressed and sitting on the couch. "Can you hold him?" I place Aiden in his arms and he smiles at him, "Hey little man. What's up? Uncle Alex has you. yes I do." He looks up at me, "God, I thought this baby talk was over." Laughing I grab Aubrey's hand. "Sweetie, lets go get dressed." She smiles and follows me upstairs to her room. I walk over to her closet and pick her out a cute dress. "No dwess." I sigh and go back and grab a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. After putting it on I brush her curly hair and leave it down. I grab a pair of gym shoes and tie them on her feet. "Ready?" She smiles and follows me downstairs.

I look over to Alex, "Are you ready?" Nodding he gets up and walks over and hands Aubrey the Ipad, "Let's do this." He hands Aiden to me and picks Aubrey up running with her outside to the car. I walk over to the bag and grab my phone off the table and place it on the side of the bag before putting the bag on my arm. I grab the keys and walk outside with Aiden.

I hit the button to unlock and see him putting Aubrey in her car seat. I place the bag in the floor on the passenger side under Aiden's car seat. We all thought about putting Aiden behind me put I said if I ever had to pull over to get to him, the passenger side is easier for me to reach if I lean over into the back. I place him in the car seat and close the door. Sighing I walk around and get in the drivers side before starting the car. I wait for Alex to come back out of the house, he forgot his phone.

Backing out I head to University of Miami. We played Austin's cd for Aubrey and then she wanted the soundtrack to Frozen. Alex switches to the CD and laughs as Aubrey starts to move in her seat some. I look in the mirror and laugh too.

We reach the University and I find a parking place right away. Smiling I get out and go over to get Aiden. I hear my phone going off. "Crap." I place the car seat back on the base and grab my phone out of the diaper bag. "Hello?" I hear the most wonderful laugh and smile, "Ally, what are you doing? Didn't you see it was me." I laugh and look at the phone. "I didn't even notice. " He laughs again, "So what is up?" I shrug, "I got an email today from University of Miami today and so did Alex about our books so we decided to come and get them." I hear nothing, "Man, I need my books too." I laugh, "Yeah but remember before you left the first time you said you will take care of all of that when you come back." He sighs, "Yeah, I will be back soon and I can do that or maybe I can just order them online and get them sent to the house?" I laugh, "Austin, a book store is easier." He sighs, "I know. Anyway, is that all you are doing today?" I shrug, "I don't know. Maybe order some pizza and hang out by the pool and watch some movies." He laughs, "Oh such a party." I laugh and lean against the car, "Yeah, I know right. I party so much and my kids party too." He laughs, "Hey they are my kids too they will have some party in them. Hey baby, I am going to go. Have fun and look around for me and send me a picture." I laugh, "I will. I love you." "I love you too." I hear the phone click and I place it back in the bag.

I put the diaper bag on my arm and get Aiden's car seat out and hold it in my hands. I see Alex round the car with Aubrey holding his hand. "Austin?" I nod and he smiles, "Mad, he isn't here to get his books." I laugh and nod as we start walking towards the school. "Yes he is."

We finally find the bookstore. I walk in holding the car seat. I look down at my list and start to walk around and find my books. I find out quickly this is so hard. I am trying to hold my books and Aiden in his car seat. I should have brought the carrier.

Alex comes over with a plastic bag and I slit my eyes and growl, "Really!" He laughs. "Need help?" I pout and nod, "Yes please." He takes Aiden and his car seat and I walk around getting the rest of my books. I also grab a binder and folder for each class. I then grab a backpack , pencils, highlighters and paper too while I am at it. Alex laughs at me as I walk up and slide my card.

Alex hands Aiden and his car seat back at me and runs back and grabs a backpack too. He places his books in it and places it on his back. He grabs Aubrey's hand and takes my bag and carries it. "Thanks." He shrugs, "You have your hands full." I smile down at Aiden, "It is worth it." He smiles and nods, "Yeah it is."

We walk back to the car and place the books and bags in the trunk. He looks at me and smiles, "Do you want to go look around a little bit." I look down at Aiden and then nod. "Why not?" We talk a walk around the school and through some of the buildings. We find the library and the music room. We also find almost all vending machines. Lastly we end up at the cafeteria. "Mommy." I look down at Aubrey, "Yes sweetie." "I hungry." I laugh and look at Alex, "Want a snack?" He shrugs and we walk into the cafeteria. I get French fries, Alex gets a hamburger and I get Aubrey mashed potatoes because she wanted them. Alex and I also got two sodas. We pay and go sit down at a four seated table. I place Aiden's seat next to me and then Aubrey on the other side of me. Alex sits across from me.

I help Aubrey eat and I eat my fries. Aiden starts crying and I smile down at him, "Hey sleepy head, Are you hungry?" I get him out of his seat and take his bottle out and a packet of formula. I pour the formula in and shake the bottle up and then start feeding him. Alex watches me and sets his Burger down, "Do you have it?" I nod and he goes back to eating.

I see a flash and look up to see Alex taking a picture. "What? I heard Austin say to send him a picture." I laugh and shake my head. I smile and he takes another one. Aubrey leans over and kisses Aiden on his forehead. I smile and lean over kissing her. "You are so cute." She smiles, "I know." I laugh, "You are your fathers kid."

After we finished and I burped Aiden we pack up and walk back to the car. I place a now sleeping Aiden and his car seat onto the base and close the door. I walk around the car and help Alex put Aubrey in who is falling asleep but trying to stay awake. I get in and Alex gets in a few minutes later. I hear my phone go off and reach around the seat and grab my phone. I look down and see a text from Austin.
Aww, my baby and my son. I love it. You guys are so cute. I miss you more now : ( but well worth the picture. Talk later. Love ya.

Laughing I place my phone in the cup holder and look at Alex, "Fun day getting books?" He laughs and nods, "Actually yeah." I smile and back out and follow the driveway to the road and start heading home.

I need to ask a question real quick question...
College is starting realll soon in this story. DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO KEEP GOING HERE OR WRITE ANOTHER STORY FOR COLLEGE?
If you can please let me know. I can do it either way. I just want to know what you think.
Please review and let me know about story and what you thought of chapter.
1babyt