What just happened?

Staring at the ceiling I am trying to figure out what just happened.  I remember Austin getting mad that I asked for his help with Aubrey. I remember him leaving after saying he "can't do this." what else happened. 

I sit up and see food and tea on the tea table. I look around to see no one around. Grabbing my phone I see it is 10. I must have blacked out or something.  Getting up I walk upstairs to see my beautiful daughter asleep.  sitting in the rocker I watch her sleep. Getting up i decide to go to bed,  when something hits me. How am I going to raise my daughter by myself?

Crying I fall to the floor in front of Aubrey's crib. I can't do this on my own.  Why would he leave me?  Why leave his daughter?

Feeling someone grab me in their arms I look up.  Alex has me in his arms and is taking me to his room.  He sits on the bed with me in his lap and he is rocking me like you would a child.  Getting to the hiccuping stage he stops rocking.  "Ally, are you okay? " shaking my head he sighs and moves me so I am straddling his lap. "I'm sorry. " Starring into his eyes I feel better.  He has the prettiest eyes. They are a blue that just sparkles.  "Ally everything is going to be okay.  I promise. "  "How can you say that?  My fiancee and my child's father just left me. He left me alone With a nine month old baby. I start my senior year in less than a month. Tell me how is this going to be okay?" feeling some movement beneath me I know I should move but strangely I am quite comfortable.  "It will be okay because he was a jerk. You are not alone. You have me, Trish, your dad.  Austin's parents will help I know they will because that baby In there is there grandchild.  Dez loves her too and will help. Ally you have people who will help you. And if they won't I will. I can stay here for awhile if you need me to." taking a deep breath I hear the words that mean everything to me.  " Austin leaving you and that beautiful baby was the stupidest mistake he will ever make. " I know a small smile is showing through even though my heart is breaking. "you are a wonderful mother, friend, and person. Any guy would be crazy to not want you. "

Smiling wide I lean my head down and crash my lips to his.  they are soft and I feel a spark from that kiss I never expected. Shockingly Alex didn't pull away and I was liking it. Moving me a little bit with his hand on my waist he licks my bottom lip asking for permission which I gladly accepted. 

pulling back out of breath I know I got a huge smile on my face and honestly I don't know why.  I look up to see Alex smiling wide and his eyes sparkling like I never seen before.  "I never thought that would happen." giggling with a blush I look away.  grabbing my chin he lightly turns me back toward him.  "This is not how I wanted this.  I'm not going to say I'm not happy about it though.however now is not the time. " smiling I get up and head to bed.

laying in bed my mind wonders. I kissed Alex and I liked it.  Austin left me and even though I'm upset Alex made me feel better.  however what just happened?  I kiss him and he turns me away.  hmm guess tonight is not my night. 

Falling asleep with a smile on my face,  I know I am going to dream of that kiss.

Alex's Pov....

Watching Ally walk out the door just got me.  did I just turn Ally-the girl I have crushed on since I first saw her-away from me.? I am so stupid.  That one of the best kisses I have ever had. She sat on lap which I loved and we kissed like our life depended on it.  why did I turn her away?  what just happened?

getting up I decide to go talk to her.  knocking lightly on her door I hear no response.  opening the door slowly I see Ally sleeping with a smile on her face.  closing the door I return to my room with a smile.  I made her happy. Me, no-one else,  I helPed her and made her smile.  I leave My room one more time but this time I check on the beautiful girl across from me.

I think I might love Ally.