What?

Yelling into the room to try an calm him down, “Its okay. I’m fine.” Flushing the toilet I hurry up and brush my teeth then head back to the bed. He looks nervous and worried when I return to the bed. “Are you okay? What happened?” I sigh and lay back down, “ I’m fine. I just got sick. I don’t feel too well. I think I got sick off the hospital food.” He nods and laughs, “I know that feeling.”

Snuggling up we just watch some television and talk. He starts to kiss my neck and I laugh trying to get away, “Austin, quit. We cant.” Sighing he turns and laughs, “I can not wait until I am cleared.” Laughing I snuggle up to him, “It will be okay baby. I believe once your ribs heal you will be cleared.” He sighs and snuggles up with me too. “yeah, your right.”

The next morning I wake up to the doorbell. “Ally, Who’s here?” I laugh, “How would I know?” he looks around and remembers that he is in casts. “Umm… baby, can you go check? I don’t believe I can make it down the steps without ending up back in the hospital.” I jump up and see he is right and start laughing, “Sorry, I forgot.” I laugh as I head down the stairs and hear the bell again. “I’m coming.” Opening the door I see Alex.

“Hey, What are you doing here?” he smiles, “Came to check on everything.” I smile and lead him upstairs so Austin can see him too.  “Thanks for coming.” He nods as I open the door and jump on the bed. “Austin, we got company.” He groans and turns around. “hey man, How you feeling?” he sits up and smiles, “Alex, hey man. What are you doing here?” he laughs and sits at a chair in the room. “Came to check on you and make sure Ally had everything she needed.” I smile and head to the door, “I am going to go make some breakfast.”

I have just finished the pancakes when I hear the stairs creaking. I turn and see Austin being helped in by Alex.  “Hey, what are you doing in here?” He smiles and Alex sits him in a chair, “I wanted to eat in the kitchen.” Alex shrugs and sits down next to him. I laugh and grab the plates and sit them in front of them. “Eat up.” Alex starts to dig in and Austin looks between me and the plate, “PANCAKES!!” I laugh and tell him to eat.

We are all relaxing and watching television when Austin wants to go hang by the pool. “You can’t go in.”
I know but I can chill in the sun.” Laughing Alex helps me get him upstairs and I change him into a pair of shorts. Alex helps me get him outside and we sit him in a nice lounge chair. “Austin, will you be okay out here while me and Alex go change real quick?” he turns and smiles at me, “Oh course baby.” I laugh and start to head to the house but am pulled back and receive a smile from Austin. He points toward his cheek and laughing I bend down to kiss his cheek but he turns and I kiss his lips. Pulling me towards him with his good arm he deepens the kiss and releases me. “Now I am good. Go change baby.”  Laughing Me and Alex head into the house.

“Come on, you can borrow a pair of shorts from Austin.” He smiles and we head into my room. I walk into Austin’s closet and go through a couple drawers and find the shorts. “Here you go.” He peeks around the door and walks in, “Where can I change?” I look around and shrug, “Right here is fine.” He smiles and moves over to me and I hand him the shorts,  “Here you go.” He hugs me and I walk into my closet and find my baby blue bikini.

I grab my sunglasses and put on my flip flops. I look for my hair clip and turn around to find Alex in my doorway. I jump and squeal. “Alex, geez you scared me.” He laughs and comes in with towels, “I thought we could walk out together.” I shrug and walk around still looking for my hair clip. He comes up behind me and laughs, “Or I could go by myself.” I turn and smile, “No, its not that. Just I’m trying to find my hair clip.” He laughs and we both start to look.

“I found it.” I get up off the floor and crawl out from under my vanity and see Alex holding my only hair clip. I run and hug him, “Thank you. Thank you.” He laughs and hands me the clip. Flipping over at my waist I grab my hair up and flip back over and clip it up. I smile at him and see him biting his lip. “Are you okay?” nodding he starts to head for the door. I laugh and slip back on my flip flops.

I head out the closet door and smile at Alex who is standing at the bedroom door. “Are you ready?” he turns back to me and smiles, “Yeah, I am. Lets go.” I start to head out the bedroom but then stop and turn running right into Alex.  In the process I accidently knock him over.  “Opps, I’m so sorry.” he laughs and I feel his chest vibrating under me. I lean up a little and look into his eyes.  He is staring straight at me and I smile. ‘’Lets head outside.” I stand up and he stand up with me and I fix bottom’s that rode up some.  Turning I see him staring at me and I smile, “What?” he just stares at me, “Alex, what? Is it my bathing suit? Do I look weird?” he just stares, “Alex, please. What?” next thing I know I am pushed up against the door.

Alex leans in and kisses me.

I got the laptop back. YES!! I plan to update a lot in the next couple days. I am so sorry for the mistakes and not updating a lot. Christmas is crazy around my family. Anyway, Be prepared for updates...
PLEASE REVIEW.
1babyt