Back to school

I wake up and start to get ready while Austin sleeps. I know he hasn’t been sleeping lately. He has been to worried about me leaving in the night. I think it is funny because we were in another state and he was afraid I would leave. I swear I love that boy more than anything.

After showing and putting on a pair of yellow skinny jeans and white flowery top I slip on my sandals and walk out of the closet to see Austin still asleep. I don’t want to wake him up but I have to so we aren’t late. I crawl up my bed and to his side and lean over pecking his lips lightly. I pull back and see his eyes flutter open. “Hey?” I laugh and smile, “Hey.” He pulls me down to him, “Lets skip today.” I laugh, “We were gone for a week. We have to go to school.” He sighs, “Fine.” He goes and gets in the shower and is out five minutes later. He looks at the clock while I grab my phone and sunglasses. “Ally, I am gonna be late. Go ahead and head to school. I will be there in about twenty.” I look at the clock and him. I don’t want to be late but I don’t want him to be late either.

Shaking my head I sit on the bed. “Let’s get a move on.” He laughs and walks to the closet and comes back out in a light pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt and blue shoes. It is funny that he still has stuff here but we never moved everything out. Grabbing his phone he laughs, “Okay, let’s go I want to go through McDonalds.” Laughing I follow him out the house and into the car.

He wasn’t kidding either. We went through McDonalds and are running into class with coffee and a sandwich. However we are not late. Sitting in our seats we start laughing like crazy. The teacher walks in and sees the food and laughs. “Okay, glad to see you two are back.” We nod and she starts off with her lecture.

Half way through class I feel a tap on my shoulder. “Where were you?” I stifle a laugh, “ Hawaii.” He looks shocked, “What? Really? That is cool.” I smile and turn back around to find Austin staring at me. I smile his way and he smirks.

When class ended I head towards the door and am turning to  head to my next class when I feel to arms wrap around me and I feel someone’s head on my shoulder. I turn a little and see Austin smiling. I laugh, “What are you doing?” He just smiles, “Walking my girlfriend to class. Just I wanted you in my arms again.” I start to laugh and finally he stands up and pulls me to him and pulls us into a corner. “I missed this Ally.” I smile, “Me too.” With that I feel all too familiar lips on mine and I waste no time moving with his.

We hear someone clear their throat and turn towards them. “Hey you two, I know you just got back from a romantic week but come on I need my girl.” I laugh and Trish pulls me into a hug and slaps Austin. “Ow what was that for?” She puts her hands on her hips and stares, “For taking my girl away from me for a week.” He laughs and mumbles a sorry. Alex comes up and him and Austin do a man hug type thing. “So, Is it official? Is there an Auslly?” We laugh and he pulls me in to kiss me again when we pull away he turns toward Alex, “What you think?” He smiles and congratulates us. Then he turns to Austin, “You hurt her again though. I will make sure she doesn’t take you back.” We all start laughing until Jessie walks up to us.

“Ally, Trish, Austin, Alex, Hey guys.” We all mumble a hey and look at him confused. “Ally, I was wondering if you would need my notes.” I look at him and smile, “That is so sweet, Thank you.” Alex turns and looks at him, “Yeah so sweet but no thanks. I already got her notes from every class this week. Austin’s too.” Jessie just stands there shocked, “Well…Um… Sorry I didn’t know. I was just trying to help. Great to see you too together. Congrats.” He smiles and leaves.

Turning toward Alex I know I am mad, “Why did you do that?” He just stares at me like I am a little kid, “Do what sweetie?” I look at everyone and Trish hugs me and heads off to her class. “Why were you like that to him? He was just being nice.” He looks at Austin then at me. “Austin needs to talk to you then. I was just helping you out Ally.” He takes off to his class.

I turn towards Austin and he looks nervous. “Austin, what is going on?” He looks down and back up, “Um, Let’s talk about this later.” He tries to pull me to class but I pull free. “No we are talking about this now.” Sighing he comes back to me. “Ally, I didn’t want to tell you this but…” “Austin tell me now. No playing around. I want to know it all.”

“Okay, Alex came and gave me a reality check one day and it made me realize how much you mean to me. It showed me how stupid I was. We bonded over that reality check. We became close. He found out that Jessie wanted sex from you. He got mad and told me thinking I would want to handle it but I told him to take care of it if he wanted to because I wasn’t gonna fight him. He fought with him and apparently he came clean and said that he wanted you for sex but he will find someone else. Alex doesn’t want him near you and I can’t say I blame him.”

I look at him shocked. I lean against the wall and think. Jessie never liked me. He only wanted me for sex. I thought he really liked me. Alex protected me again. I turn to Austin, “Why didn’t you stand up for me?”

Austin’s Pov…

I look at Ally shocked. She really just said that. She thinks I didn’t protect her. “Ally, I did stand up for you.” I yelled at Jessie and Alex was able to fight him and not get in trouble for it because he was able to say it was a football incident. I would have gotten in trouble and probably suspended or expelled. I thought I was doing the right thing.”

Looking around she sighs, “Yeah, I guess you are right. Thank Austin.” I pull her close and kiss her, “Ally, I would do anything for you.” She smiles, “I know.”

We decide to just take the day off. We go check out and receive no problems.

Driving back to Ally’s house I smile and lay my hand on her thigh, “Do you want to get Aubrey yet?” She smiles, “I would love that but…” She looks up and see we are at a red light. Leaning in to my ear she whispers, “I want some time with you first.” I look at the light and her and see it still red. “Really?” she smiles and puts her hand on my thigh.

Smiling I drive to her house and pull into her driveway. I look and see her already gone. I walk in after her and close the door pushing her up against it. Bringing my lips to her I whisper, “I love you Ally.” She smirks and takes my shirt off.

We are lying on the couch and I smile. “Well that was different.” Laughing she curls up closer. “Yeah but it was fun.”  We must have fallen asleep because next thing I know there is a knock at the door and I look down and see Ally asleep on my chest naked and I am too.

I lay back down thinking they will just go away. Well I was wrong. Next thing I know the door is being opened.  I see a blanket and throw it over us and look up and am shocked, “What are you doing here?”

I hope you like it. Please review. Also I got news okay. Are you ready?
The First chapter of the Hunger games story is out. It is called "The Hunger Games-One Winner."
I am still working on the r5 story.
Please review.
1babyt.