Weekend news and Tour?

Waking up I still hear no one down stairs. My dad must have stayed gone again. I get out of bed to shower but I feel kind of sore. I remember what happened last night and smile. Getting up and showering I put on some sweats and a burn out t-shirt. Pulling my hair into a ponytail I hear the doorbell. Looking over to my alarm clock I see it is eleven in the morning. Who would be here this early?

Walking down the steps I open the door to see Austin smiling at me. “Hey Austin, what are you doing up so early?” Moving to the side to let him in I close the door and sit on the couch. “I couldn’t sleep. I was too happy. Plus I wanted to come see how you felt.” I smile and lean on his shoulder as he sits down, “I am good.” Staring at me like he doesn’t believe me I laugh. “Austin. I am not lying. I feel good. I am a little sore but it is nothing. It doesn’t even hurt or bother me.” Nodding he turns so he can put his legs on couch. “What do you want to do today?” I look up, “I want to eat and sleep.” He laughs and goes to the kitchen.

Lying down until he came back I feel my eyes get heavy and I feel someone shake me. “Ally.” “Ally.” I open my eyes and see Austin. Smiling just by the sight of him I lean in to kiss him. Pecking me on the lips, “Ally, come on. Let’s go eat.” I get up and walk into the kitchen to see pancakes. I smile back at him and sit down and begin to eat.

Austin’s Pov. .

I get up and walk into the kitchen to start making pancakes. I look over and see Ally has fallen asleep. Smiling at the sight of her I start to make the pancakes. After finishing I go to wake up Ally. I see her sleeping and don’t want to wake her up because she looks so peaceful. “Ally.” “Ally.” I start to shake her. I see her open her eyes and smile at me. Leaning in she kisses me and I peck her lips before pulling back. “Ally, come on. Let’s go eat.” She gets up and starts to walk to the kitchen as I follow. She turns and smiles at me before eating her food. I sit opposite and eat my pancakes too.

As I finish I look up, “So, Ally. What do you want to do?” She smiles up at me after taking her last bite. “I just want to hang out around the house.” Nodding I pull her up from her seat and we walk to the couch. I pull out the bed that is in the couch so we are comfy and turn on Netflix. We find a movie and putting my arm around her she leans in to lay her head on my chest.

As the movie finishes I see Ally was bored with that movie. “You can pick the next one Alls” She smiles and take the remote and pick a romantic comedy. It was actually a pretty good movie and it had me laughing at parts. We watched two more movies, as the last one ended I see Ally look up at me. “Austin, Can we go get pizza?” Laughing, “Ally, they make this thing called delivery.” Looking down, “I know, but can we go eat at a pizza place?” Lifting her chin I smile. “Of course we can. I just thought you wanted to stay in today.” “I did but I want pizza and I don’t want to eat it here.” Laughing, “Okay, do you want to change?” She looks at her clothes and shakes her head. “Nah, I look fine. Let me get my phone.”

She thinks she just looks fine. She looks so natural and beautiful. She looks amazing. Coming back down the steps she smiles, “Ready?” I nod before stopping her at the door and push her up against it. Kissing her with passion and love, I feel her kiss back. We pull back from lack of air, “What was that for?” ‘I can’t just want to kiss you.” She looks down and bites her lip, “well you can but that kiss was different.” I smile, “I wanted to show you that you look beautiful today like always. Only today you look naturally beautiful.” She blushes as she opens the door and scurries to the car while I lock the bottom lock before closing the door.