The start of summer

Climbing into bed I wonder what is going on with Austin. At the hospital he was so sweet and caring now he is becoming a jerk. I don’t know why. I decide to forget it all and go to sleep.

I wake up to a kiss on my lips and start to kiss back. I open my eyes and pull back smiling. “Hey Ally, I wanted to say goodbye.” I smile and look over to Aubrey still asleep. Wow she is back to her sleeping habits of sleeping all night. I turn back to Austin and kiss him again when he pulls back I smile, “have fun at school. Remember this is last week before exams.” He smiles and walks away. I grab Aubrey and take her to her room and change her diaper and set her in bed. I decide to grab a shower and was throwing on my top when I heard Aubrey cry I walk into her room and pick her up feeding her.

Downstairs Aubrey was in her rocking chair asleep and I was almost done with my exams.  I had one question left and I would have passed my junior year. Just as I was about to hit submit Aubrey cried. I saw I had two minutes left. I rush up and pick her up and go back to the couch and check my questions and hit submit. I lean back and smile at Aubrey. “Mommy passed junior year. It is officially summer.” I smile and turn on the tv.

The day was really relaxing and Aubrey was great today. Austin walks in and grabs Aubrey before kissing her cheek and sitting down. “How was school?” he groans and I laugh, “That good huh?” he smiles and kisses my cheek, “well I have good new, I finished my exams and I passed junior year.” He laughs, “Well I start exams Monday and will be done Wednesday so then we will both be seniors.” We both smile and he goes and cooks dinner.

We eat and watch tv and then Bathe Aubrey before putting her to bed. I left Austin to dress her and he lets out a scream. “ALLLYY?!?” I run in scared and see Austin holding something in his hand and scared. “I think I broke our baby.” I fall to the floor laughing. “Ally, this is not funny. I was just dressing her and this fell out of her and wouldn’t go back in.” I laugh harder and finally get up, “Austin, oh, okay I’m good. Austin, give it to me. You did not break the baby. It is a part of her umbilical cord. It is suppose to come out.” He sighs and smiles, before rocking Aubrey to sleep while I still chuckle that he thought he broke Aubrey.

I have been waiting for Austin to come home so we could start the summer. I hear his car and run outside with Aubrey. “So, did you pass?” he looks down then smiles, before running up to us and picking us up spinning us. “I did and I love you guys so much.” I laugh as he puts me down. “We love you too. Now lets get this summer started.” We smile and walk outside with Aubrey rocker and set her in it. I sit on the edge of the pool and Austin jumps in and starts to swim around. “Ally please come in.” I look at Aubrey who is fascinated with a tree and jump in real quick. He swims over to me and picks me up by my butt. I wrap my legs around him and smile. He leans in and we start to kiss passionately. We pull back from lack of air and he puts his forehead to mine. “I missed that so much.” I giggle and blush. “I missed your blush and giggle too.” I smile and swim away to get back on the edge of the pool with Aubrey.

I see people coming around the back yard and let out a squeal. I run and hug my three best friends. Trish runs over to my daughter and Dez jumps in the pool with Austin. Alex walks with me over to the edge of the yard so we can see the beach. “You seem better?” I smile, “I am. Austin’s mom said she was just having an off day.” He nods, “I need to ask you a question?” I turn towards him, “Okay.” He sighs, “Would you care if I stay over one night?” I look confused so he continues, “My family is leaving to go to my aunts and my mom doesn’t trust me alone yet. I don’t know why but anyway. I know it is a lot to ask but would you and Austin care?” I laugh and kiss his cheek, “Alex, you are welcome here anytime.” He smiles and pulls me into a hug. I start to head back to everyone and smile at my family and friends. This summer is going to be great.

Austin’s Pov…

I see Dez jump into the pool and Alex lead Ally over to the edge of the yard. What is going on? “Hey Man, I love this pool.” I turn to Dez as he tries to be a dolphin. “Thanks man.” I turn back to Alex and Ally to see his arm around her waist and her looking at him intently. I am so confused. Ally leans over and kisses his cheek. He pulls her into a hug. I am fuming. He needs to stay away from my fiancée. I know he wants her and will be trying to get her. I know he is being buddy buddy to get with her and I don’t like it. If I say something Ally will get mad again. I hate this. They walk over and smile at Trish before both jumping into the pool. Ally swims over to me and jumps on my back kissing my neck.  She leans into my ear, “You look hot today.” I smile and she jumps off and tries to swim away but I catch her and pull her back we are both laughing and spinning. I stop and pull her to me and kiss her while she deepens the kiss. We pull back with smiles on our faces and start to laugh. I turn to Alex and see he is sulking and fuming at the same time. I smirk and start to chase Ally around the pool while everyone just laughs and joins in. After Catching Ally and receiving my kiss Trish Jumps in and Ally gets out to tan and watch Aubrey while Trish plays.

I look up and see Ally is tanning and Has Aubrey in her arms smiling. Trish and Dez are playing and even Alex is having a good time. This summer is going to be great.

I was wondering if you guys want me to continue this story or make a squeal? I have a bunch of ideas for this story but I want to make sure the story isn't getting to long and boring for you guys. let me know please.
1babyt.