First Day.

It’s the first day of school and I am freaking out. What do I wear? I hope everyone leaves me alone this year. I just want one good year of high school. I graduate this year and I am done with high school. I am so happy but scared. I know me and Austin will have to talk about it soon but I don’t want to. We are back to being friends and it is like the old times. He left last night after putting Aubrey to bed and he is picking her up from day care to spend the night with her.

“Ooo, this outfit is perfect.” I grab my skinny jeans with rips in them and grab a blue tank top that has flowers embedded in it in the front. “Now a jacket?” I see my white jean jacket that is strangely really comfortable and throw it on. I slip on my sandals with a flower going over the top of my foot and look at myself in the mirror. I think I look pretty. I have my hair curled and have blue eye shadow to match my shirt and black eyeliner to make my eyes pop. My mascara is light and makes my eyes look bigger than they are. I am putting on my vanilla body spray when I hear my phone go off. I grab my vanilla lip gloss and put it on and put it in my pocket while I walk out of the closet and grab my phone.

Opening it I see a picture of my dad with a dog he just bought. The dog is so cute. It has a pink bow on and she is a big puff ball. She is white and brown and has these big bug eyes. I want to run over and see it now but I have to get Aubrey ready for daycare.

Walking back into my closet I grab my white purse and grab my aviator sunglasses. I put them on the top of my head and walk into Aubrey’s room. “Hey baby girl.” I see she is up and looking around. “Momma.” Picking her up and putting her on my hip I kiss her head. “Hi beautiful. Let’s get you ready.” I walk set her down and walk over to her closet and bring out a cute pair of jeans and pink top. I walk over and change her diaper and but her clothes on her. I decide she would look even prettier with a bow in her hair so I grab her flower head band and put it on her head. “Oh baby, you look so cute.” She smiles and I pick her up carrying her downstairs. I have my purse on my wrist and her diaper bag on my shoulder and her on my hip. I grab my keys and walk outside putting her in the car. Getting in myself I start the car and head off to Aubrey’s day care.

We pull up and I see Austin waiting at his car leaning on the hood. I smile and turn behind me to Aubrey. “My big girl ready?” She smiles, “Yeah.” I laugh, she doesn’t know a lot of words but she is so cute. She knows yeah, no, momma, dadda, and dog.  Getting out I get her bag and put it on my shoulder and get her out putting her on my hip. Locking my car we make our way toward Austin. She sees him first and yells, “Dadda.” Reaching her arms out for him, I laugh and see Austin turn towards us and smile.  As soon as we reach him he takes her from me and kisses her, “Hey baby girl. How are you?”  She looks around and looks at me. “She is great.” He laughs and we walk into the school. The teacher meets us there and smiles. “Hi, I am their teacher Mrs. Abby Russo, but just call me Mrs. Abby.” We laugh, “Hi, I am Ally and this is Austin we are the parents.” She nods and turns toward Aubrey, “Who is this little angel?” I smiles, “This is Aubrey Faith Moon.” The teacher smiles and puts her hand out and grabs Aubrey’s making it like a handshake. “We are gonna have so much fun.” We are shown around and then we come to her cubby and I put her bag there. Austin hands the teacher Aubrey and we both kiss her, “Daddy will be picking you up today. Mommy loves you sweetie, be good.”  We walk out together and Austin follows me to the car, “She will be okay. I wish one of our parents could have did it but they couldn’t.” I nod, “I know, I just… I’m not use to this.” He laughs and pulls me in for a hug. “It will be okay. I promise. We need to get going so we aren’t late.” I nod and get in my car and head to school.