Austin.

It has been two weeks and I have my check up today. Alex has been amazing. He has taken over Aubrey completely. The other day he came in wearing a tutu and makeup with a tiara on his head, I was laughing so hard and all he could do was shrug and go chasing after Aubrey.

I listened to the doctor and have been relaxing and staying in bed for the past two weeks. Alex has brought me food, movies and books in to keep me company. He and Aubrey come in every few hours and watch television or watch a movie with me.  He has come in a few times when she has been napping to just talk with me and keep me company. He has helped me downstairs and laid me on the couch a few times so I could change scenery. Honestly the time has flown by and it has been nice having time to myself.

There is a knock at my door and I sit up and smile as the door opens and Alex comes in with a tray. “I hope you want pancakes again. That is all Aubrey wants.” I laugh along with him and move my hands while he places it across my lap. I start eating the pancakes and drink some of the orange juice as he looks at the door. “I am going to go give Aubrey a bathe and get her ready. If you need anything yell.” I laugh and nod as he walks out the door. I finish my food and get up setting the tray on my nightstand.

I turn on the television on and walk into the bathroom getting in the shower. I hear Alex and Aubrey in her room getting dressed. I smile and get out walking into my closet and putting on a tank top and a pair of jeggings. I slip on my flip flops and brush my hair. Pulling my hair up into a ponytail I hear Alex, “Ally? Are you ready?” I smile and walk out of my closet into my room to see Alex standing in the middle of my room with Aubrey on his hip.

He smiles and looks around the room. “Are you ready to head out?” I look around the room and nod, “Yeah just give me one second.” I walk into the bathroom when I hear the television. “The famous Pop Sensation Austin Moon is in the news today.” I walk back out of the bathroom and hear, “A picture is going around of Austin Moon kissing a girl.” I look at the screen and see Austin kissing a blonde girl. The lady on the screen shakes her head, “My daughter loves him and I can tell everyone right now, that is not his pregnant fiancée Ally Dawson.” The anchor man shakes his head, “I feel sorry for her.” The television goes black and I look and see Alex looking at me like I’m an injured puppy. “Ally, I am sure…” I shake my head, “I know.”

My phone is going off and I walk over and grab it. I turn it on silent without even looking at it. I smile and walk over to Alex, “Let’s go look at the little guy.” He smiles and grabs my arm helping me down the steps while carrying Aubrey on his hip.

We pull into the parking lot of the doctors and he turns the engine off and looks at me. “DO you want me to come in with you?” I look at Aubrey and shake my head, “It’s okay, just take care of her for me.” Nodding he leans in and kisses my forehead, “I will take her to the toy store and meet you back here in say forty five minutes.” I nod and he smiles before coming around and helping me out.

I check in at the front desk and see some people staring at me. I take my phone out and look down seeing ten text messages and thirty phone calls. I go through the call log and see Trish called me ten times. My dad called me twice. Austin’s parents called me once. Dez called me twice and Austin called me fifteen times.  Sighing I go through the text messages and see Trish texted me three times.
Ally, I found out. Call me.

Sweetie, call me.

Allyson Dawson, call me. I want to know you are okay.