Happy Ending

It has been six months since Ally and I got together. It has been amazing. She is so sweet and I could not imagine just being friends anymore.  We celebrated our anniversaries and the last one got a little heated.

Flash Back

Coming back from a great dinner and watching the stars we go upstairs to the practice room in Sonic Boom. “Ally, I have a present for you.” Smiling she closes her eyes and I bring out the box in my pocket and sat it in her waiting hands, “Okay, Open.” Looking down at the box she looks confused but excited and opens it to reveal a Pandora bracelet with charms already on it. She smiles, “I love it. I have always wanted one.” Putting it on she gazes at it in admiration, “oh, I got you something too.” Getting excited I close my eyes and put my hands out waiting for my present. Finally I feel something in my hands and I open my eyes excited to see a box. Ripping the paper off and opening the box, I see a necklace with a guitar pick on it and get excited. The guitar pick is silver and is engraved with ‘I love you. Always and forever. Ally.’ Smiling I can’t take my eyes away from it. “I love it Ally.” Putting it on I stare at myself in the mirror. It looks perfect.

I pull her in for a kiss and she deepens it. Backing us up until we are on the couch, the kiss becomes more passionate than any we have ever had. Soon we are making out and I feel her run her hands under my shirt and I start to play with her hair. I feel her try to take my shirt off and I pull away. She moves to sit on the couch and looks down embarrassed, “Sorry Austin.” Moving closer to her I grab her hand and make her look at me, “Ally, there is nothing to apologize for. I want this to happen. Trust me, I do. But, Ally, I want our first time to be special and when we are ready. “Still not talking, I grab her other hand and look her in the eyes, “Can you say you were ready?” Looking down at our hands and back up, “No, I am not ready.”  I nod, “And neither am I. We will know when we are ready Ally. There is no rush.” She smiles and hugs me, “Thank you Austin. I love you.” Smiling, “I Love you too.”

Back to present

Since that day we have been back to normal. I love that girl so much; I do not know what I would do without her.

Ally’s Pov. .

It has been six months since Austin and I have been together. It has been the happiest time of my life. He treats me like a princess.  The day after we got together was hard because I had to tell Alex.

Flash Back

I woke up next to Austin and was so happy. We made pancakes and ate but then he left to go home. After showering I check my phone and see Alex had texted me. ‘How did everything go?’ I sigh, ‘Can we meet at that food court?’ Brushing my hair I head a ding and see I have a text, ‘Sure, be there in 5.’

Arriving at the food court I was nervous. What am I going to say? I like Alex but I love Austin. Seeing Alex sit there so calm and collect made me feel worse. Walking up to the table I put on a smile. When he sees me he smiles and gets up to give me a hug. Pulling my chair out I take the seat and he sits across from me. “So, how did everything go last night? I was worried about you.”  Sighing I look down, “I asked you to come here so we could talk. Alex, I…” He smiles, “You got back together with him.” Looking up confused, “Yeah, How did you know?” Still smiling he takes my hand, “I knew it would happen.”  I smile, “So, You are not mad?” He laughs, “Ally, I am not mad. I am upset that you went back to him but no I am not mad. I still want to be friends.” I smile and stand up making him stand up as well. “Thank you so much. Yes, we are still friends. “Hugging him goodbye I felt like everything was okay.

Back to present

Alex has kept his word. He is not mad and he is a great friend. He is still upset with Austin for how he treated me that day at the beach but he is nice to everyone including Austin.  I still cannot believe it has been six months since everything has happened. Alex goes to mine and Austin’s school. Everyone loves Alex, the girls want to be with him and the guys want to be him. Girls are jealous when Alex runs up and hugs me.

Something happened between me and Austin during our five month anniversary and I am grateful he stopped me. I was not ready yet and I am grateful he knew what was happening and stopped us before I could do something I would regret.

 Speaking of Austin here he comes now. Walking down the school hallway like he owns it he walks to me and hugs me from behind kissing my neck, “Hey Beautiful.” Giggling, “Hey sexy. What’s up?” He smiles and gives me a quick peck, “Just thinking of how lucky I am that I have you. We have been together for 6 months today.” I smile, “I know, it is awesome.” “Babe, I am starting to rub off on you.” Laughing I grab my books and close my locker. Walking hand and hand I feel like nothing could tear us apart.

At lunch everything is relaxed like always. Trish is trying to get a nap in while Dez plays with his food. Austin is holding my hand and taking every chance he can to kiss my cheek or lips between eating. I on the other hand just write in my song book with my free hand. Everything is normal and calm until Alex walks over to us. Walking up behind me he wraps his arms around my shoulders and sits down next to me, “Hey Ally.” I smile and nod because I feel the tension Austin has from his grip on my hand. Looking around, “Hey Trish, Dez, and Austin. “ They all nod at him as he starts to eat. Leaning over to Austin’s ear I whisper.  “Baby, Chill out. You know he is just our friend.” He relaxes and starts to eat again.

Leaving the lunch room, everyone goes their own way except Alex, Austin and me. Austin has English and Alex and I have Math. Pulling me towards him, Austin plays with my hair. “After this class we can go home baby. Meet me at your locker.” I nod and he pulls me in for a passionate kiss before saying bye to me and Alex. He turns to walk away and Alex puts his arm over my shoulder as we walk to Math.  I see Austin get mad when I turn back around but stomp off towards class. 

Man these guys are going to drive me crazy.