Senior Trip.

The senior trip is coming up and I wanted to go and Austin and me made plans to do everything but I am pregnant. I don’t know how much fun going on a senior ski trip would be when I can’t ski. I walk in and sit down on the couch sighing. Austin should be home with Aubrey any minute.

I hear the door open and stand up and brace myself as Aubrey comes running into my arms. “Mommy.” I laugh and hug her, “Hi baby, how was school?” She smiles, “Ausome.” I laugh and pull away and bring her to the couch with me. “Why was it so good?” She smiles, “I got friend.”  I think then smile, “Oh you made a new friend.” She nods, “Can we do play time?” I look at her then smile, “Oh you want a play date, umm sure I don’t see the problem with that. I will call the mom in a few weeks.” She hugs me and goes to play with her toys.

I turn and Austin throws himself on the couch. I look over and smile, “Her new friend is a boy.” I laugh and he look at me, “Austin she is one, boyfriends are not what she wants.” I start laughing again, “She is just making friends.” He looks at me and sighs, “She’s my little girl and she is already making friends with boys, I don’t like it.” I laugh and shake my head as I get up and walk into the kitchen. 

I grab a bottle of water and go back and sit on the couch, “Austin, about the senior trip?” He smiles and looks at me, “I know it is going to be great.” I look down and he grabs my hand, “What’s wrong baby?” I sigh, “Austin, I can’t ski I’m pregnant. What fun is a ski trip if you cant ski?” He looks down then sighs, “I didn’t even think about it.” He leans back on the couch then a few minutes later springs up. “I got an idea.”

I turn and smile, “We can go and play in the snow and hang by the fireplace and just be in love.” I laugh and he smiles, “Come on it’s a good idea, I came up with it and you know it is good.” I smile and nod, “Okay we will do it.” “Yes.” He pulls his arm in like he scored. I laugh and he leans in and kisses me. I feel the spark I always do and I don’t want to pull away. I wrap my arms around his neck and he deepens the kiss. I smile as we pull away for air. He smiles and presses his forehead to mine. “I am going to go make dinner.” I nod and he gets up and leaves.

I am watching Family Guy when I hear, “MOMMA.” I sigh and get up and walk to her play room we made for her downstairs and see her sitting in the floor looking at something. I walk over and sit, “What’s wrong baby?” She points and I walk over and see a spider. “AUSTIN!” I pick Aubrey up and walk to a corner. Austin comes running in and I point to the corner with the spider with Aubrey.  He walks over and laughs, “Seriously?” “Get it.” He sighs and kills the spider and leaves and comes back, “All gone.” I smile and put Aubrey down, “Good to go baby.” She smiles and kisses my cheek. “Thank you.” Austin looks at her, “Umm.” She walks over and kisses him, “Thank you daddy.” He smiles and hugs her. “You are welcome now go play baby.”

I walk to the laundry room and see I have a load and put it in. I walk out and am spun around, “ahh.” Austin laughs and pulls me to him, “Dinner is done let’s eat.” I smile and we grab Aubrey and walk to the kitchen and eat.

We all watched a movie and after it was done I help put Aubrey to bed and me and Austin curled up and went to sleep thinking about the trip.

~~

It is the day of the senior trip. My dad wants to watch Aubrey for us. He is at the house and is just going to stay at the house with her. I kiss her head again, “I love you baby we will be back soon.” She smiles and hugs me then Austin, “I love you.”