I'm free.

“Umm…Well…You see… Okay this it, Ally umm… Brooke said she can’t come unless Jessie comes. And well you see she also bought Aubrey that new doll that you were gonna get her and she refuses to return it. I just didn’t want you to get hurt baby. I didn’t want to see you mad that Jessie has to come and I didn’t want you to feel like someone else is trying to take over for Aubrey because she isn’t. She just thought she would like it. Baby I told her to keep it and get her something else.”

I look at him like he is crazy, could this really be the reason. Hmm, I don’t know. I swear if he is hiding anything I will literally kill him. “Humph,” Turning I head upstairs to my room to get ready for bed. I just don’t believe that that is it. Coming out of my closet I see Austin looking at me, “Ally, I swear I’m not hiding anything. I am not cheating or anything.” I sigh and look up in his eyes and see that he is telling the truth. “Fine, but I swear Austin. Quiet being so secretive it does not look good.” He laughs that laugh I love and brings me into his arms. “ I won’t baby. I love you.”

He pulls me to the bed and starts to attack my lips. I giggle and push him to the side. He laughs and pulls me to him and starts to kiss my neck. “Come on baby, I have waited too long.” I laugh and move my neck giving him better access. He can reach my neck better and starts to suck on it. I let out a moan as he rubs under my shirt. I pull his shirt up and he lets me get it off his head. I rub up his abs and dig my nails in some and feel him groan into my neck.  He takes my shirt off and start to kiss my chest. My hand moves to his hair and I pull at the ends making him groan. I grab his pants and kick them down so he can kick them off.  He smirks against my stomach before twisting his fingers in my shorts and pulling them down and then climbing on top of me again.

Soon we are both naked and he looks at me and smiles. He leans in and kisses me before looking into my eyes.  Whatever he saw he liked and he smiles again before moving his hands to my hair and playing with it.

After awhile we are both breathing hard. I am laying with my head on his chest and he turns and kisses my head. His hands running through my hair I can feel his heartbeat. “I love you Ally.” I smile and look up, “I love you too Austin.”  I start to drift off hearing Austin’s even breathing.

~~

It is the day of Aubrey’s party and  I am running around like a mad women. I am on the phone with my dad, “Dad, come on just pick up the cake and bring it here. What is a half hour early anyway? You can play with Aubrey. Please daddy.” He sighs, “Fine sweetheart. I will get the cakes.” “Yes, thank you daddy. I love you.” I can hear him laugh, “I love you too sweetheart.”

After talking to him I am running around the house making sure everything is clean. I feel arms wrap around me and I lean into them. “Ally, please calm down. Everything is perfect.” I turn a little and look at him, “But I want to make sure it is.” He kisses my head and smiles, “It is baby.” I lean into him and relax in the feel of how he makes me feel. “Come on, lets go get these cast off.” I laugh and grab my keys before following him out the door.

We arrive at the place and I laugh at Austin who is out of the car and heading to the place before I even came to a complete stop. I watch him enter the door and laugh as I grab my phone and call Trish. “Hello?” “Hey, I was just wondering how Aubrey is doing?” I hear a laugh, “Watching a princess movie and is telling me to shush because I am talking to you. Aubrey it’s your mom.” I hear a squeal. I start to laugh, “Well just tell her mommy will see her soon. Love you both.” “We love you too.”

I walk inside and sit down and as soon as I grab my book out and open it I see Austin running to me. “I’m free.” I start laughing and jump up and hug him laughing. He picks me up and spins me around kissing me. I laugh as he holds me just a few inches above the ground. “Put me down.” He laughs and shakes his head, “Nah, I want to carry you.”

I giggle as he carries me out to the car. He puts me down and walks me to the passenger side and opens the door. “I am driving.” I laugh as he gets behind the wheel and heads off to the house.

When we are at the house he comes and helps me out of the car.  Walking into the house I laugh as I feel him running behind me. He closes the door and pushes me up against it. “I am so happy to be free baby.” I laugh, “Yes, You look so happy. I missed being able to hold you hands and have your arms around me.” He laughs and  leans in and kisses me with a sweet and innocent kiss. However I want to deepen it. I lick his bottom lip and when he doesn’t open I bit it a little until he gasp and I slip my tongue in. We battle and he wins.  When we pull away for air he puts his forehead on mine and I laugh.

He grabs my hand and takes me to the living room and sits me on his lap. “I am so happy to be able to actually hold you again.” I lean into him and laugh.  I get up and head into the kitchen to lay everything out that we wanted to cook. Walking back into the living room I see Austin on the couch watching television.  “Austin come on, we have to get ready.”  He looks at me and sighs.  I go over and kiss him then pull away, “Come on and we can shower together.”

Getting up he grabs my hand and basically runs up the stairs.

After showering I go to my closet and put on a yellow and white stripped bikini and shorts and a tank top. I put my feet in my new flip flops and tie my hair up in a pony tail. Grabbing my sunglasses I put them on my head.

Walking out of my closet I see Austin in blue swim trunks and a white t-shirt. I laugh and wrap my arms around him as I hear the doorbell. “Come on that should be my dad.” He pulls me to him as I go to leave and kisses me passionately before heading out the door.

It took me a minute to gather myself after that kiss and follow after him to find Trish holding Aubrey at the bottom of the steps. “Momma?” I laugh as she runs to me as Trish set her down. She wraps her arms around my legs and I laugh. I pick her up and kiss her head, “You are so cute. Happy birthday sweetie.” She smiles and wraps her arms around me. I smile at Austin who is watching us and take her upstairs and get her ready for her party.

After brushing her hair I found this cute dress with polka dots and put it on her. I put a flower headband in her hair and smile. I put cute flip flops on her feet and pick her up carrying her back down the stairs. I set her down and she runs to Austin. “Dadda?” He laughs and picks her up. “Hey princess, you look so cute.” I smile and walk over to him as he wraps his arms around me too. “Okay, cute family moment but where is the food.” I laugh and walk into the kitchen with her and show her the snacks.

I hear the door again and open it to see my dad with the cake, “Hey daddy.” He smiles and walks into the kitchen to drop off the cake.

I walk into the living room and see Austin playing with Aubrey. I sit down with them and he wraps his arm around me. “I can’t believe she is one.” I laugh and nod, “I can’t believe we go back to school on Monday.”  He laughs and we watch Aubrey play with her dolls. Soon we hear people outside and we look at each other and smile. “Well, time to party.”  He laughs and helps me up as I grab on of Aubrey’s hands and he grabs the other and we head out to the back yard to meet everyone.

I Am on spring break so I plan to update a lot. I hope you liked it and the next chapter will be the party. I got a surprise coming soon. SO anyway, Please Review.